Author Topic: DFAF survey  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
DFAF survey
« on: June 29, 2004, 11:09:00 AM »
http://dfaf.org

Look at the survey and the results about student drug testing on the right hand side.  Funny stuff!

In all history, there is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare. Only one who knows the disastrous effects of a long war can realize the supreme importance of rapidity in bringing it to a close. It is only one who is thoroughly acquainted with the evils of war who can thoroughly understand the profitable way of carrying it on.
--Sun Tzu (author of The Art of War

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
DFAF survey
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 11:18:00 AM »
Yeah, then check out the forum. The top message is from 2002 explaining why nothing you try to post there is going to show up cause the admin hasn't got time for anything but their own warped opinion. So who do you suppose stuffed that ballot box? Not the general public. Even here in extremely conservative SW PA they don't put up with piss testing school kids.

Web pages are like babies -- creation involves a level of enthusiasm that does not necessarily carry over into maintenance.
--Joe Chew

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
DFAF survey
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 12:15:00 AM »
they allow fucked up skewed information to be posted like this post
 /quote
It is well known that terrorists use kids and adults in this country to push their drugs and support their regimes with the money that is generated by this activity. There should be a list of names of these groups displayed on every corner in the US and the world to warn of the increasing danger they pose. It is hard enough worrying about suicide bombers and other stereotypical aspects of terrorists, without having to worry about our kids being victimized by their drugs. We, as Americans, must eliminate the drugs of the terrorists and punish them accordingly. Midas
  /quote

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Now you may not know alot about the drug trade in this country...but I do. I have been immersed in it rather heavily from 1988 until 2002
  And the terrorist- drug view is a lie..
 In fact the Taliban halted the heroin production in afganistan...and our heroin doesnt come from Afghan/asian producers...perhaps a very very small amount..
 It comes from mexico..I really dont feel like typing paragraphs out to back my point...so Im not. But I urge you to at least look into this on your own and you will see that drug dealing and terrorism arent hand in hand...if anything its religion and terrorism hand in hand.

Wont you be my neighbor?[ This Message was edited by: Scarstruck on 2004-06-29 21:20 ]
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
DFAF survey
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 01:22:00 PM »
Well, don't look now, but the Büsh admin has just raised the limit on military and non military (i.e. "advisors") personnel to Columbia to combat "Narcoterrorism".

When will these silly bastards concede that it's the prohibition that makes these certain, few, unpatentable substances so lucrative for outlaws?

I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.

--Thomas Carlyle

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
DFAF survey
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2004, 05:36:00 AM »
LOL...well they are stretching the word terrorism now. The word Terrorist is becoming a blanket word top demonize any group of people or individuals that arent in line or under control of them..

George W is a meglomaniac..we need to get this administration out of office.... George W, Rumsfeld and Co. are terrorists against the constitution.
 I cant stand to see his face really..he looks like a redneck monkey in a suit.
 I wouldnt even buy a fucking car from someone that looks like that...

The Bush family has been the biggest scourge of bullshit to ever stain the whitehouse...
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S