Author Topic: back in a week  (Read 2312 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
back in a week
« on: June 14, 2002, 10:58:00 PM »
I am leaving tomorrow with my two kids to Orlando, then onto Costa Rica for a week. Talk when we get back, or if I get access in Costa Rica, I will log on and give an update.
Peace
Greg
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MommaDebi

• View Profile
back in a week
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2002, 11:06:00 PM »
Hope you have a great vacation! Enjoy those kids!
...every five years I look back on my life and have a good laugh...\" {Indigo Girls~~ \"The Watershed\"}

Offline escaper

• View Profile
back in a week
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2002, 02:52:00 AM »
Wow on the  vacation and double wow on the  peace of mind it takes to do it. Ginger is definitely the source of inspiration,and certainly the way to figgert out the way to enjoy life after. Bless your heart and those of everybodey that follows. I know Ginger and her heart is true.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
back in a week
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2002, 09:09:00 AM »
?
actually, I have been traveling for years and years. Some of my fav places are Canada (british columbia) Montana, Colorado, the carribean, and Central America. Costa Rica is loads of fun.
I am 43, the single father of two, self employed and doing well, have been for a long time.Ginger and I have been friends for about two years.
My Seed experience some 29 years ago was only a source of unresolved family issues and anger. I have pretty much worked thru that, I am here for two reasons;
1) to help provide a forum for everyone to discuss the Seed and Seed spinoffs, which until recently was impossible to talk to people about because no one understood, and those that did weren't talking.
2) to bring attention on the fact that today, 29 years later, some kid right now is motivating, living in a host home, telling people "I Luv Ya", and is missing his high school and embarking on a thirty year problem. I want to help get the word out.
 The third benefit is that I am meeting real cool people from all over the country. Nice to meet ya.

As far as me being all screwed up, it just ain't true. I am reasonably normal, believe it or not.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
Re: back in a week
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 11:12:54 PM »
Yeah? So is Stack, reasonable normal