Author Topic: Montreux Clinic  (Read 3934 times)

Offline velvet2000

• View Profile
Montreux Clinic
« on: June 14, 2002, 10:00:00 PM »
Yeah, I have an idea....Unless you want to keep this page for Straight related sites, which is cool. Have you ever heard about Peggy Claude-Pierre and The Montreax clinic? Her eating dissorders clinic in Victoria was shut down for not agreeing to abide by any of the health standards in British Columbia. Clients were reportedly force fed and not allowed to leave, kept longer than they should ahve been, and reportedly a three year old boy was even kept there for an extended time period. Peggy was the miracle worker on Oprah all the time before people came forward.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Montreux Clinic
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2002, 02:31:00 PM »
I'm all for letting the discussion wander and explore any topic that participants might think are related. Yeah, I've heard of that place; saw a documentary about it and wondered if it was too good to be true. It sure did seem vaguely familiar to me.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline FaceKhan

• View Profile
Montreux Clinic
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2002, 10:42:00 PM »
I am not sure but I think I remember watching a video about eating disorders in health class one time and some woman's place in Canada was discussed as a miracle cure. I always thought there was something iffy about that woman. I am not sure it was the same one but after seeing that report on Larretta Parish, I can see a lot of resemblance in the way they speak and how they view themselves.
All of the darkness of the world cannot put out the light of one small candle.\"