Author Topic: I just  (Read 480649 times)

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
Re: I just
« Reply #4770 on: November 17, 2010, 05:51:30 PM »
I just..........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #4771 on: November 17, 2010, 06:37:23 PM »
Blueberry Headband.  I just!

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
smoke marijuana and destroy the program in your mind
« Reply #4772 on: November 20, 2010, 03:36:39 PM »
Purple Kush and Cotton Candy.  Also Lost In Translation.   I just, and will continue to do so.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: November 22, 2010, 12:04:31 AM »
injected some black tar heroin and ate a xanax and klonopin and got jacked by the sheriffs dept
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: November 25, 2010, 02:27:58 PM »
Quote from: "linchpin"
.....got jacked by the sheriffs dept

Damn, dude, sorry to hear that.  Fucking bullshit, they just wanna turn ya into an ATM machine for a while.  Sucks to hear it.

Since you can't burn for the time being, I'm gonna hit a double dose of TBPITW for ya.  

Oh yeah.....I just smoked a couple of bowls of TBPITW while I'm sipping on Laphraoig and contemplating how thankful I am that the Universe has graced us with the presence of  someone as wickedly awesome as myself.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
smokepotsmokepoteverybodysmokepot
« Reply #4775 on: November 27, 2010, 12:17:23 AM »
I just smoked a couple of bowls of Bubba Kush and Lost In Translation.  They mix nicely with Laphraoig and pipe tobacco.   Hope everybody had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that you are burning down tasty tokes of TBPITW.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: November 28, 2010, 08:57:02 PM »
I really enjoy smoking marijuana.  It's great. It gets me really high.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: November 29, 2010, 08:46:53 AM »
So RTP, did you make it back home to Cali?   It was great seeing you while you were down in Florida.   Give me a call next time you are in the bay area.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: November 29, 2010, 11:50:29 PM »
Quote from: "kpickle39"

So RTP, did you make it back home to Cali?   It was great seeing you while you were down in Florida.   Give me a call next time you are in the bay area.

No, I didn't, kpickel, but thanks for asking.........

After I last saw you, I hopped on a bus to Orlando, then took a train from there to JacksonVILE.  The train was not only cheaper than a bus ride, but they also had a bar, of which I liberally availed myself and partook of quite a few Scots wiskeys.  A couple of stops after I got on, a one Miss H____ L________, of Ohio, boarded the train.  After a shared look, she asked where I had obtained my libation.  I told her, and after she returned with hers, we enjoyed good conversation and such.  She is an artist of no mean talent, and I look forward to vending reproductions of her work on Telegraph Avenue in beautiful Berkeley, CA, sometime in the near future.

After arriving in Jacksonville, I met my pal Norm at the train station.  Norm is very smart, and does classified work for the Chemical and Psychological Warfare DIvision of the Central Intelligence Agency.  He's a good guy to know in my line of work, if you know what I mean---CIA agents are notorious art snobs, and I hope to sell many reproductions of awesome Outsider Art  to them in the not-to-distant future.

I hung out at my brother's apt for a while, going to the some of the surprisingly cool and even, dare I say, hip, drinking establishments in the Riverside area of Jacksonville.  One of them, the I-think-probably-appropriately-named "Kickbacks" is open 'til 4am, serving exquisite fare.  They also make a very genrous Scotch on the rocks, so they get two thumbs up from RTP.

I must also mention the wonderful Cool Moose Cafe on Park Street, as they have a great atmosphere, awesome food, reasonable prices, and damned good coffee for relieving the hangover inflicted by the Starlight Cafe, the Wall Street Pub,  Sherwood's (also known as "Blurwood's, or "Slurwords") and the aforementioned Kickback's.  The Cool Moose has awesome coffee, including a delicious blueberry blend from Vermont (Hi, Beth, wherever you are.....please don't call me)and friendly waitrons, as well as a damn good BLT on a croissant, for a most reasonable price, which is perfect light fare for a late morning hangover.

See ya in Hell, my friends,

RTP2k3
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 08:04:13 PM by RTP2003 »

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: November 30, 2010, 08:09:58 AM »
RTP - wow; very cool response on the TBITW topic.  I think that is actually the longest I have seen in the entire 319 pages of this topic.  So if you are stil in Hogtown, can I come by and see you?   It is only maybe 2 hours from my place and I think it would be very beneficial for me to see you.   Give me a call, or I will call you and maybe we can solidify this thing.  Take care my good friend, and heck yeah, I will see you in hell too!

Kpickle39
Straight Survivor 78 - 80

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #4780 on: December 04, 2010, 11:45:29 AM »
Quote from: "RTP2003"
Quote from: "kpickle39"

No, I didn't, kpickel, but thanks for asking.........

After I last saw you, I hopped on a bus to Orlando, then took a train from there to JacksonVILE.  The train was not only cheaper than a bus ride, but they also had a bar, of which I liberally availed myself and partook of quite a few Scots wiskeys.  A couple of stops after I got on, a one Miss H____ L________, of Ohio, boarded the train.  After a shared look, she asked where I had obtained my libation.  I told her, and after she returned with hers, we enjoyed good conversation and such.  She is an artist of no mean talent, and I look forward to vending reproductions of her work on Telegraph Avenue in beautiful Berkeley, CA, sometime in the near future.

After arriving in Jacksonville, I met my pal Norm at the train station.  Norm is very smart, and does classified work for the Chemical and Psychological Warfare DIvision of the Central Intelligence Agency.  He's a good guy to know in my line of work, if you know what I mean---CIA agents are notorious art snobs, and I hope to sell many reproductions of awesome Outsider Art  to them in the not-to-distant future.

I hung out at my brother's apt for a while, going to the some of the surprisingly cool and even, dare I say, hip, drinking establishments in the Riverside area of Jacksonville.  One of them, the I-think-probably-appropriately-named "Kickbacks" is open 'til 4am, serving exquisite fare.  They also make a very genrous Scotch on the rocks, so they get two thumbs up from RTP.

I must also mention the wonderful Cool Moose Cafe on Park Street, as they have a great atmosphere, awesome food, reasonable prices, and damned good coffee for relieving the hangover inflicted by the Starlight Cafe, the Wall Street Pub,  Sherwood's (also known as "Blurwood's, or "Slurwords") and the aforementioned Kickback's.  The Cool Moose has awesome coffee, including a delicious blueberry blend from Vermont (Hi, Beth, wherever you are.....please don't call me)and friendly waitrons, as well as a damn good BLT on a croissant, for a most reasonable price, which is perfect light fare for a late morning hangover.

See ya in Hell, my friends,

RTP2k3
:cheers:
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: December 04, 2010, 04:53:07 PM »
years ago I used to handg out at a bottle club called Einstiens out on jax beach,saw the late jim carrol do a poetry reading there once (twas lame at best) but i kinda dug the joint though....... :seg:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: December 04, 2010, 05:26:52 PM »
Quote from: "seamus"
years ago I used to handg out at a bottle club called Einstiens out on jax beach,saw the late jim carrol do a poetry reading there once (twas lame at best) but i kinda dug the joint though....... :seg:

I remember that club.  It was one of the first punk/alternative clubs in the area (the Blighted Area, in Jax Beach, and Latitude 30, in Arlington, predated it).  Lotsa bands played there back in the day.  I agree with your assessment.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4783 on: December 07, 2010, 07:31:18 PM »
I just smoked a bowl or three of "Blue Dream".  It is definitely in the genus TBPITW.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: December 11, 2010, 08:39:34 PM »
I smoke 12 year old Scots whiskey, drink high grade sinsemilla, and fornicate with noted C-movie actresses.  I fucking RAWK!!!!!!   Thank you Miller Newton and friends for turning me into the rabid dope fiend I am today.  I love every fucking minute of it.  It ain't always easy, or particularly fun, but at least I ain't like you, or your brainwashed followers.   You are a dying sack of shit, and I am flying high, all day long.  Poor you. Lucky me. HA ha ha hahahhahhhhhaaaahahhhhhaaaahahh!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 09:53:25 PM by RTP2003 »