Author Topic: I just  (Read 480696 times)

Offline Bud Greenberg

• View Profile
Re: I just
« Reply #4545 on: January 02, 2010, 08:44:19 AM »
iJUST .............
and even you cant stop me !!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=150]LEGALIZE MARIJUANA[/size]

Offline Bud Greenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #4546 on: January 03, 2010, 12:08:39 AM »
My heros

Offline Bud Greenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #4547 on: January 03, 2010, 10:23:16 PM »
What's the matter? Everybody scared of this thread now?

Offline Bud Greenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #4548 on: January 03, 2010, 10:57:17 PM »
Did anyone ever call it "Mary Jane"?

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #4549 on: January 03, 2010, 11:43:29 PM »
Quote from: "Bud Greenberg"
What's the matter? Everybody scared of this thread now?
"I Just" had to register a new username.

Keep on smokin', brother.  Whether from god or man, it is medicine and it does heal.
 :rasta:
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4550 on: January 04, 2010, 12:02:30 AM »
Quote from: "Bud Greenberg"
Did anyone ever call it "Mary Jane"?
Yeah, but that was a l-o-n-g time ago!  :D
Plus... that moniker works better in lyrics than in idle conversation, 'cepting perhaps as a euphemistic reference to that chewy molasses flavored candy of the same name. MMmmmm...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Bud Greenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #4551 on: January 04, 2010, 03:27:50 PM »
I just..........

Ran across this.

Offline Bud Greenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #4552 on: January 06, 2010, 06:16:35 PM »
I'm warning you.

Offline Bud Greenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #4553 on: January 08, 2010, 12:54:13 AM »
Come on you slackers

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #4554 on: January 08, 2010, 04:06:08 PM »
I Just.  And i'm going to do it again.  If you don't like it, you don't have to partake.  My body is my own to do with what i will.  I have a basic human right of self ownership and as such have a right to explore or modifiy my consciousness.  Judge me by my actions, not what I put in my body.
"Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?" -Willie Nelson

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #4555 on: January 08, 2010, 05:31:45 PM »
Sounds like we need a new iPod silhouette parody.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
marijuana uber alles!!!!!
« Reply #4556 on: January 09, 2010, 12:50:17 PM »
Smoking marijuana is the cure to program-inflicted mindfucks such as PTSD/PTSS.

Smoke marijuana and free your mind from program brainwashing.

If you already smoke marijuana, continue to do so.........If you don't smoke marijuana, then start smoking it, immediately.  The life you save may be your own.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline DevilsLettuce

• View Profile
« Reply #4557 on: January 09, 2010, 10:09:39 PM »
I just!  And I'm proud of it!
 :rasta:

Offline iJust

• View Profile
« Reply #4558 on: January 09, 2010, 11:27:05 PM »
Marijuana allows one to train the mind.  Actions learned and performed while stoned become reflexive when one is "sober".  Marijuana also aids kinesthetic muscle memory.  Pot, like anything else, is a tool, and if used properly, can greatly help a person through life.  Each new experience is like therapy, where fears are faced, possibilities are opened, hope is given, love is felt...  and for days afterward, you still feel the comfort, making sure you never get so down that you can't sit by and think "don't worry, be happy.  shit will turn out.".  How can something so beautiful be forbidden.  It's only a matter of time before the world wakes up to what pot does and what it's capable of.  When that happens, you, prohibitionists, will be at the receiving end of a lot of bad will.  Hopefully those who believe in this plant also are given mercy by it.  Let me be clear that this is not for or against religion.  I believe in pot is like how most people say they believe in prescription drugs.  I believe it's harmless, especially when eaten, and I believe it provides many, many, benefits.  I do not see it as dangerous, especially with responsible use.

Whether you believe evolution alongside man influenced the evolution of pot, whether you believe god created marijuana to teach us to see through bullshit, whether you believe the things you see are purely illusory, whether you believe they have meaning, or whether you believe something else entirely, it is a person's right to "see" what is inside... whatever you believe -- when you sit down, examine the facts, or god forbid smoke some of the shit, you'll understand that you've been lied to by the government and the shit is not only harmless but is also beneficial for almost everything, including fabrics, plastics, fuel, and so on and so forth besides smoking.  Needless to say, many who smoke pot are not too thrilled with this country's leadership.  Prohibition is a violation of self ownership and a form of slavery, especially since it creates and underclass of those who are not able to vote, are excluded from jobs, whose families have been torn apart, who'se victims you see on this very site.  This is a "war" that has a lot of casualties, folks.  We are running our society like a slave camp, beating down those who choose to rebel justifiably.  It is time for a revolution for those who refuse to bow down, to gather together, to speak out and smoke the whole fucking nation out.

Offline Bud Greenberg

• View Profile
« Reply #4559 on: January 10, 2010, 08:58:10 PM »
iJust wrote:
Marijuana allows one to train the mind. Actions learned and performed while stoned become reflexive when one is "sober". Marijuana also aids kinesthetic muscle memory. Pot, like anything else, is a tool, and if used properly, can greatly help a person through life.

Right on the money! I don't think we could make it through band practice without it!