Author Topic: I just  (Read 480577 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: I just
« Reply #4800 on: December 21, 2010, 03:51:03 AM »
I just............... came in from the cold myself. Moon looks brown.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4801 on: December 21, 2010, 03:57:39 PM »
I just........
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #4802 on: December 21, 2010, 05:05:16 PM »
Quote from: "RTP2003"
Talk to someone of the opposite sex that you find attractive, but don't intend to fuck. If they try to seduce you, go ahead and fuck them. Keep a journal of your dreams. Take acid. Listen to old jazz records and sip on gin and tonic. Fornicate. Quit worrying about your kids for a minute or two, if they are half as competent as you are after following the advice on this list, they will turn out OK. Try ayahuasca. Enroll in a yoga class. Eat a greasy bacon cheeseburger at a local diner, the earlier in the AM, the better. Buy a bum a cup of coffee. Fly across the continent with $400 and a Jansport bag full of clothes, you'll do fine.
Take candy from strangers. Don't cooperate with law enforcement agents. Watch the sunset. Eat sushi. Have a drunken conversation with somone ten years or more older than you. Fake your own death. Smoke some more high grade marijuana. Enjoy..........

:nods:  :tup:

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4803 on: December 22, 2010, 11:44:15 AM »
I just..........

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #4804 on: December 22, 2010, 11:59:56 AM »
...took a walk down to the garage.  Outstanding.
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4805 on: December 23, 2010, 01:04:47 PM »
Blue Dream, Sour Diesel, and Casey Jones...................

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #4806 on: December 23, 2010, 01:06:26 PM »
Last night I just smoked DMT for the first time, 60 mg. out of a pipe called "the machine."  It looked a lot like this:

http://files.shroomery.org/files/09-26/ ... _Small.jpg

Now, I have smoked 5-Meo-DMT before, and am not a stranger to the psychedelic landscape, but this was the first time I'd ever smoked straight n,n-DMT.  The real deal.

To say the least, it is powerful, powerful stuff.  I took a just one big hit from the machine.  Within a short time, before  I even exhaled, I could tell that reality was about to go bye-bye fast.  My visual field began to fractalize and and disintegrate within five seconds.  It was a good thing that my buddy was there to take the pipe from me, before I lay back and took the ride.  Otherwise I would not have had time to put it down.  I was in my room, laying on my back in the dark and with closed eyes, on my bed.  

I won't get into a detailed description of what I experienced.  Suffice to say that it was as if I were taken out of this world, and got to temporarily experience the Land of Pure Being.  It was like coming face to face with life and death.  For me, it was not so visual as I've heard; I saw no fireworks or kaleidoscopic images nor anything like that.  It was an intensely immersive  psychological and emotional experience.  It was not scary, nor frightening at all, and will integrate well.  Back to baseline in less than an hour.

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4807 on: December 23, 2010, 09:13:02 PM »
Quote from: "SEKTO"
Last night I just smoked DMT for the first time, 60 mg. out of a pipe called "the machine."  It looked a lot like this:

http://files.shroomery.org/files/09-26/ ... _Small.jpg

Now, I have smoked 5-Meo-DMT before, and am not a stranger to the psychedelic landscape, but this was the first time I'd ever smoked straight n,n-DMT.  The real deal.

To say the least, it is powerful, powerful stuff.  I took a just one big hit from the machine.  Within a short time, before  I even exhaled, I could tell that reality was about to go bye-bye fast.  My visual field began to fractalize and and disintegrate within five seconds.  It was a good thing that my buddy was there to take the pipe from me, before I lay back and took the ride.  Otherwise I would not have had time to put it down.  I was in my room, laying on my back in the dark and with closed eyes, on my bed.  

I won't get into a detailed description of what I experienced.  Suffice to say that it was as if I were taken out of this world, and got to temporarily experience the Land of Pure Being.  It was like coming face to face with life and death.  For me, it was not so visual as I've heard; I saw no fireworks or kaleidoscopic images nor anything like that.  It was an intensely immersive  psychological and emotional experience.  It was not scary, nor frightening at all, and will integrate well.  Back to baseline in less than an hour.

Nice.

Oh, yeah, I just.......

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #4808 on: December 23, 2010, 10:55:23 PM »
... before  I even exhaled, I could tell that reality was about to go bye-bye fast.
[grins]Well, it seems you’ve already had your happy holiday.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4809 on: December 24, 2010, 03:44:38 PM »
Blue Cream and Casey Jones, supplemented with some Kush hash.

Merry Xmas, Fornitscators.......and gear up for Kwanzaa, it's fun and it gives ya something to do during the dead week in between Xmas and New Year's Eve.

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #4810 on: December 26, 2010, 11:02:43 AM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
... before  I even exhaled, I could tell that reality was about to go bye-bye fast.
[grins]Well, it seems you’ve already had your happy holiday.

Here's a clip that will give you an idea of what my recent DMT trip was like.  It was the equivalent of riding a psychic wormhole into deep inner space.  At once terrifying and ecstatic, and essentially ineffable.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8axMaBL4uo
« Last Edit: December 26, 2010, 08:49:18 PM by SEKTO »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4811 on: December 26, 2010, 06:56:18 PM »
SEKTO,  Do you meant to say that you saw Jodie Foster? That's some good shit!
?©?€~¥@

Offline SEKTO

• View Profile
« Reply #4812 on: December 26, 2010, 10:01:16 PM »
I just listened to The Velvet Underground and Nico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an9DoVBHHr8

I'll be your mirror
Reflect what you are, in case you don't know
I'll be the wind, the rain and the sunset
The light on your door to show that you're home

When you think the night has seen your mind
That inside you're twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands
'Cause I see you

I find it hard to believe you don't know
The beauty that you are
But if you don't let me be your eyes
A hand in your darkness, so you won't be afraid

When you think the night has seen your mind
That inside you're twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands
'Cause I see you

I'll be your mirror

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4813 on: December 27, 2010, 04:21:04 PM »
I love to smoke pot.  In fact, I just smoked a couple of tokes of TBPITW:  Sour Diesel and Bubba Kush.  Ahhhh, TBPITW!!!!!

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #4814 on: December 29, 2010, 06:19:19 AM »
I  just got in from a party where "molecular mixology" was the theme.  Drank some wild concoctions, a gelled martini included (not as gross as it sounds), drank several Laphraoig on the rocks, and smoked voluminous amounts of TBPITW. Did a couple of key bumps of some pretty decent cocaine.  Met a very intriguing woman, she was definitely giving me the TV Eye......one of those things I've found to be true is that you can tell within about thirty seconds whether or not a particular femme will fuck you.  She most definitely will....just gotta work it right.  Got her digits and the intel that in the next couplke of days, she and her ex are moving from the apt they shared into separate residences.  She's looking for some new kinda kick, and I got the notion that your boy RTP2KE may be just what she needs.  We'll find out real soon..........

Anyway, keep smoking high-grade, American-grown TBPITW, whatever strain you can wrap your lungs around.  Get high, get fucked, get drunk, do whatever you need to do to get you through your life.

Peace out, and wish me luck with my new friend.  She needs to get to know your pal RTP in the biblical sense, and the sooner the better (for her, I'm looking at this from a completely altruistic viewpoint....I mean, the poor girl is just coming out of a fucked up relationship, and is in need of some sexual healing.......I'm just trying to help......).

Keep smoking TBPITW!   It works for me, and as fucked up as I am from Str8, Etc., I do alright.  I'm actually pretty happy with my sin quotient these days, and I owe it all to disregarding everything I was told at Str8, and smoking lots of TBPITW.  Fornication seems to help, too.  I most strongly recommend indulging in lots of both.