Author Topic: Hosanna House, Jacksonville Florida  (Read 6382 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Hosanna House, Jacksonville Florida
« on: April 19, 2021, 09:24:50 AM »
Hosanna House, Jacksonville Florida has only 5 stars reviews but on the blog 1000 places You don't want to be as a teenager - It is sadly not fiction but reality you can read:

Quote from: Sam
I was in Hosanna House, Jacksonville Florida for 36 months….during my 3 year stay at this hell hole hiding behind Christianity, I witnessed/ experienced abuse and torture in the form of “silence”, corporal punishment (beatings over and over and over) and food restrictions. I have started a group with some of the other survivors from this program and we are working to bring facilities like this down! I need more information please on how to do so. Also, the owner of our program (which is now closed and handed over to teen challenge) has written a book based off lies and surface information which depicts herself and the program as God-built…that place and that lady is pure evil and abusive and has left us girls with PTSD, social anxiety, nightmares, trust issues, etc…

Also on another website you can read:

This troubled teen home was full of abuse, torture, and lies! Hiding behind Christianity and God, this home used brainwashing tactics to manipulate parents and their daughters for personal monetary gain. However, behind those locked doors these girls were tortured with food restrictions, corporal punishments, and forced manual labor. "no talking or standing order" aka "Silence" was used so that the girl on punishment could not speak to anyone unless written on paper and given to staff. they were forced to stand for HOURS. they would force extra water to be consumed and restrict bathroom breaks to the point where girls would mess themselves. bruises the size of pancakes were left on the girls as a form of "corporal punishment." This was administered by the executive director or director given the girls beatings with paddles or paint sticks over and over and over....sometimes FOR NO REASON! I am a witness to this because I experienced it first hand. I am a survivor of this program and have many other survivors (past residents) who share in the PTSD, nightmares, social anxiety, and even physical health issues from the torture we all endured at this "God-built home." parents spent THOUSANDS even HUNDRED THOUSANDS of hard earned cash for help for their "troubled teen" and they ended up leaving with more trauma than they did going in. Now our truth can be heard!!

So something is not adding up. This place needs more investigation.