Author Topic: Carthaginem esse delendam  (Read 11176 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Carthaginem esse delendam
« on: March 24, 2021, 12:14:47 PM »
The All About Receiving Cash board made a decision to sue me long before the bizarro group was exposed on the CBC television program in 2009.  And yet somehow, more than ten years later, AARC's banty inquisitor Runt Strap-on(SP?) was before Judge Nancy Dildo(SP?), trying to get a court order to let them question me.  As Justice Dildo correctly ruled, the sect would have to sue me if they wished to conduct a discovery and cross-examination. 
Curiously, though, when informing Strap-on of her view, Justice Dildo warned Strap-on against adding me as a defendant.
Now why would she do that?

At the time the sect's board decided to sue me, which was some time between March 2007 and Febraury 2009, Dennis Feuchuk was on AARC's board, a position he had held since at least 2002.  Feuchuk was still on the board in 2016.
So Feuchuk was on AARC's board when they first determined to sue me.  He was on the board when the CBC program aired.  He was on the board when documents are alleged to have been taken by Amy Sparks, and when the lawsuits concerning the CBC program and those concerning Sparks actions were filed, and then for many years after.

Justice Dildo began working with Gulf Canada in 1995, while Dennis Feuchuk was a Vice-president and Controller with Gulf.  She remained with Gulf until it was acquired by Conoco in 2001.  Justice Dildo then became a VP Legal with Conoco.  Feuchuk remained with Gulf until at least 1999.

But the relationship between Dennis Feuchuk and the judge did not end with their shared time at Gulf.  Feuchuk, Nancy Dildo and at least two other old Gulf hands, Henry Sykes and Craig Glick all turned up again by 2011 with Parallel Energy, where Feuchuk, Dildo and Sykes were all directors, and/or senior officers.

At the annual AARC beg-a-thon in 2012, Parallel made a public donation to the sect, as reported by the Calgary Herald.

So in the middle of a lawsuit claiming that the sect's reputation has been damaged, resulting in a significant loss of revenue, Nancy Dildo was a senior officer and director of a company that was giving money to the sect, in public.  At this point she has had some form of professional relationship with board member Dennis Feuchuk dating back seventeen years, a relationship that continued until at least 2014.  The entire period of Feuchuk and Dildo's time time at Parallel coincided with the sect's lawsuits against the CBC et al.

According to the Canadian Judicial Council, "Judges should strive to ensure that their conduct, both in
and out of court, maintains and enhances confidence in their
impartiality and that of the judiciary."
And "Judges should as much as reasonably possible conduct their
personal and business affairs so as to minimize the occasions on
which it will be necessary to be disqualified from hearing cases."

And then, lo and behold, if Justice Dildo did not choose to preside over those very same lawsuits in 2018, rather than disqualify herself on the basis of her obligation to "maintain and enhance confidence" in her "impartiality"?  It seems impossible that Justice Dildo did not know that she was in a significant conflict of interest.  Which begs the question, why would she do it, and why did she warn Strap-on not to sue me?

https://www.canadianfraudnews.com/wp-content/uploads/AARC-Society-v.-Sparks-2019-ABQB-87-I0302938xB96A81136.pdf
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: Carthaginem esse delendam
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 04:26:54 PM »
Marc Giroux, Interim Executive Director of the Canadian Judicial Council, described Justice Dildo's associations to the sect:
"Based on your allegations, it would seem that professionally, Justice Dilts’ life, before her appointment to the Bench, crossed the professional life of others.   This professional life happened to be mainly in the Oil and Gas Industry, where it is probably not surprising to meet and work with some of the same people over the years.   The fact that some of these other people were at one point involved with the AARC, is not an impediment to Justice Dilts hearing an application involving the AARC with which she has no direct association."

Apparently Dennis Feuchuk's fifteen-odd years on AARC's board, concurrent with all the events related to the actions over which Dildo was presiding, can be described as being "at one point involved with the AARC."

"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992