Author Topic: Masters Ranch Christian Academy  (Read 7183 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Masters Ranch Christian Academy
« on: February 10, 2021, 02:40:12 PM »
The owner of this ranch used to run a program near Prescott in the State of Washington. However the authorities removed the children from the Washington ranch because the state of Washington have laws that demands a higher standard compared to Missouri where the owner founded the program in 1997.

A number of both parents and former detainees at the ranch have made testimonies about the program

Quote from: Mike List
all im going to say is religion should never be forced upon anybody i dont care what your beliefs are about it that is NOT OKAY. I went there a drug addict, left there a drug addict. after all the horrid things we had to do i had/have no desire to get better, as it only made my mental illnesses worse, i literally have dreams where im back there and i wake up sweating always after asking my best friend what i did to come back. there are no professional therapists there, only pastors, whove never seen life like an addict or a criminal has, they don't know how to help these boys, they run the program through fear, not love, as they advertise. Every therapist/psychologist ive seen since leaving that place has told me they think it negatively affected me. im a past student who attended the ranch for 16 months.

Quote from: Rhonda Simko
My son will be leaving this poor quality cult soon. Lack of education with my son being 27 months. He went 1 and 1/2 grades in this time. A boy can only advance at remembering and rehearsing Bible verses. The indicate they teach skills to boys in future. I have met many families not one boy has come out of that facility a better quality boy. My recommendation is to look into another facility this is not worth your child's time.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
Re: Masters Ranch Christian Academy
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 02:46:32 PM »
Information about the removal of the boys from the Washington department:

‘Lord of the Flies chaos.’ State removes boys from Christian boarding school near Tri-Cities (Tri-City Herald)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile