Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Daytop Village

RIP, Inculcated

<< < (2/3) > >>

SEKTO:
Her body was cremated.  A family member has her remains.  There was a funeral, but her body was not interred anywhere.

SEKTO:
The official cause of death is still under investigation - the local ME's office is apparently pretty slow... The circumstantial evidence suggests an overdose on prescription medication. It's unknown whether it was intentional, accidental, or some combination of the two - no suicide note or obvious signs of self harm other than the medicine was found in her apartment.  That's all I know for now.

SEKTO:
The police were called in on a wellness check after she'd not been to work in a couple of days, forced open the door, and found her body on the floor next to her bed.  Only prescription meds were found in her place of residence.  There was no suicide note, there were no signs of self-injury nor foul play, and no illegal drugs or weapons were found in her place of residence when her corpse was recovered (two full days after she left her body, it is estimated by the ME).  RIP. 

Feelin' Alright?

"Seems I've got to have a change of scene
'Cause every night I have the strangest dreams
Imprisoned by the way it could have been
Left here on my own or so it seems
I've got to leave before I start to scream
But someone's locked the door and took the key
You feelin' alright
I'm not feelin' too good myself
Well, you feelin' alright
I'm not feelin' too good myself (oh yeah)
Well, you sure took me for one big ride
And even now I sit and wonder why
That when I think of you I start to cry
I just can't waste my time, I must keep dry
Gotta stop believin' in all your lies
'Cause there's too much to do before I die
You feelin' alright
I'm not feelin' too good myself (oh yeah)
Don't get too lost in all I say
Though at the time I really felt that way
But that was then, now it's today
I can't get off yet so I'm here to stay
Till someone comes along and takes my place
With a different name and, yes, a different face
You feelin' alright
I'm not feelin' too good myself (oh)
You feelin' alright
You feelin' alright
I'm not feelin' too good myself (I'm not feeling too good, too good, too good)
You feelin' alright
I'm not feelin' too good myself (oh)
You feelin' alright
Oh I hope you're feeling alright
Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright..."

--Dave Mason

Eliscu2:
I bet she was just really sad on the anniversary of Angela's death and took a few too many benzos. I will miss her forever. I believe she is in a better place. :o

SEKTO:
One has to take a LOT of benzos in order to die from an overdose, and she did not drink much (at least, that is hat she always told me), so the possibility of it being some fatal drug combination accidentally that killed her is small.  Something does not quite add up here.  Regardless, she is gone.  And nothing will bring her back.  Most of this information is ultimately coming from her mother, anyway, and so has to be taken with a big grain of salt (publicly admitting that your kid killed herself is potentially embarrassing).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version