Author Topic: So I write  (Read 7710 times)

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
So I write
« on: December 08, 2015, 05:53:43 PM »
Hi Ajax,  I read this the other day the Pathocracy of the US  , reckon shortly after you put it up .  Pretty intense reading - It bothers me-  you know I am not prone to conspiracy theories, like to keep it sorta grounded , and by all means please I am not saying you are -  or anyone is but my God that paper  by Mr. Silver  it was pretty intense .

Our gov't has done some pretty shitty things - maybe it is more like there are some folks in Gov't that have done some pretty nasty and highly illegal things to guide -maybe more so direct the way things that certain folks want for this country to control or learn how to control the masses  .

I mean the whole cocaine for money to buy guns under Reagans watch - shoot put crack everywhere and no one was held accountable - And it was al little newspaper in California -I want to say the Sacramento Bee or the Mercury ( cant remember which that exposed the shenanigans)  that put that into the masinstream public eye - and Oliie North gets a television show.

shakes head  it just blows my teeny tiny mind -

I can see it very easily- for example the corruption in the state  of Maine  that allowed a Elan ( call a spade a spade and a shovel a shovel ) a criminal enterprise , and the scams that Ricci ran - besides Elan -like out right using children's social security numbers and creating false w-2 - saying that he paid them to work at his race track - Scarborough Downs which they did , but the catch was they didn't get a dime, they got to get out of his child abuse  houses for the day ,and mingle with outside people which any child would have gladly said please take me I'll work for nothing - if you know what I mean  - I am  not sure how many years this went on but he would then be able to defraud the IRS by declaring that these  children were paid - and this is really coming to light children now adults are looking at their sociasl security stuff and seeing and discovering the fraud .

And then -shoot Bill Diamond lorded over the tax revenues that Elan  generated for the state of Maine - He sat on a judicial committee and a transportation committee . Ricci was making millions with his Elan so it was defraud the US - the IRS but as far as doing business with the state and it was protected and my God man it was so protected that the media in Maine is/was in on it, so Elan was allowed to do what it was doing ,even it was as crooked and as criminal , and yet because of the huge taxes state taxes that Elan generated -it was certainly protected .

It truly was a win -win for Ricci and for Maine - shoot the Windham District  -Bill Diamond's district encompassed Poland Springs where Elan was located  the tax revenues just flowed and that area doesn't have a large population - in fact Maine probably due to the winters ( harsh ) doesn't have a large population then nor now.

There is so much to this story than just what went on in Elan , which was well you know quite criminal and to know that this criminal enterprise was allowed to continue to exist and they knew -lol  oh  they knew what was going on in there , people were told who had jobs with the Parole and Probation  in the state of Maine  by their supervisor/superiors that if you "reported the (abuse ) problems of the criminal nature that was happening  in  Elan that you would become the problem and could be made to disappear  just like Jimmy Hoffa.  Sure it may seem funny but quite honestly I don't think death threats like that are funny.

so when I say that Elan was a continuing criminal enterprise that was protected by Maine State officials - and when I say that the people in the state of Maine that were to protect children - like Bill Diamond , all the Maine  Governor's from Longley to King all knew - and valued money more than the very children's live that all Maine state officials were to protect - it is the truth .

It is inconceivable to me that a child Philip Williams could die after a series of "Hot Box " sessions from the adults who directed  Elan's notorious and brutal so called therapeutic tool know as "The ring " ( look it up on the Elan section right here on fornits) and it was simply covered up .

I know many witnesses to this incident and none were interviewed by the authorities -out right murdered by Elan and its untrained adults that Joe Ricci had working for him and the residents were told that the boy who died on 12 -27- 82 and the witnesses and combatants as Joe called them "the house champions"   were all told that Philip died from a brain aneurysm - I know the facts and I write  about it and I publically write about it on the Bangor Daily News website and I imagine it gets a lot of sphincters to  tighten up  and then the now Attorney General of Maine - who has been publically asked by the man who has come forward that use to work for the Maine State  Parole and Probation for 34 plus years and of course myself have asked JANET MILLS to begin an investigation in to the death ,subsequent cover up, (really the murder of Philip Williams by  the Elan Corporation and its adult directors ) and all this just falls on deaf ears

So the documentary comes out called Children of Darkness , out in 1983 post the Death of Phil Williams and previously there was a NBC reports segment that came out in 1979 where Joe Ricci says we don't have a ring and then in the next breath he says in this corner we have the house champion and in this corner we have the house bully -  (Absolutely true) and then he proceeds to tell that he has girls beaten in this ring that is not a ring because "girls can be bullies also" . 

And the beat goes on - This may seem like some bizarre conspiracy theory and the rantings of a mad man - though it is as true as the fact that the  sun rises in the east .

I don't know what to do about except when ever I get a chance to write publically up there on some Maine Newspaper  - I write , it is all over fornits of course - and Dammit I realize that the only way an investigation/prosecution  is going to be done , if it is done will be  by the DoJ  because the corruption is so thick in Maine that it has become very obvious that the Attorney General of Maine Janet Mills  is incapable of doing an investigation because she and her buddies ( cronies) are up to their eyeballs in this endeavor that allowed Elan to exist as a continuing criminal enterprise for close to forty years .

Sorry Ajax  it is a very sad reality, albeit true  and it is a very sick legacy  for  good people that do exist in the state  of Maine- that literally did not know - so I write and I write and I write who knows maybe Federal Attorney General Mrs.Lynch  will get wind of this - and who knows maybe there will be justice for Phil Williams and Elan survivors.

I still got some cards that I holding- and every day I learn more about the whos in Maine that protected that Elan Corporation as it existed as a continuing criminal enterprise for close to forty years .  And I have been writing about Elan for 15 years , it aint nothing but the truth , though some may consider this some  conspiracy theory  -lol. Sadly it is  true, just as true as yes that is my name .

Ashes , Ashes all fall down .

peace

Matt   

« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 06:08:22 PM by Matt C. Hoffman »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Re: So I write
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2015, 10:15:51 PM »
As far as I can tell, a conspiracy theory is simply a pejorative used by folks whose position and livelihood depend on hewing to the relentless propaganda that passes for history and rational thought.  I know little about Elan.  My partner is in the seventh year of a lawsuit filed against her by a Straight clone.  This clone, the Alberta Adolescent Recovery Centre, is, without question, the product of a conspiracy.
The apparatus of the US state and deep state have committed enough atrocities to generate an encyclopedia devoted to the subject. This is because the US state became the most powerful in the world in an era of unprecedented technological power, from techniques of psychological manipulation to B-52s.  Americans are just like the rest of humanity, pawns of the elite.  I live in Canada, and despite what people here have been told, the Canadian state has been a servant of empire for the British and then US elites, with all the manipulation, exploitation and bloodshed that entails.
Government is a device, like a photocopier or a SLAPP suit, operated by elites.  Here is an example of folks who do exert control over the levers of state power:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/billionaires-adelson-and-saban-at-odds-in-campaigns-unite-on-israel-and-hit-obama/2014/11/09/92a40f68-6835-11e4-b053-65cea7903f2e_story.html
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 04:50:59 PM »
Thank you for the link - I knew the A man mentioned in the article - didn't know of the other man - Stratospheric wealth between the two  One supports Israel, and the other one supports Israel and Palestine State . The one that supports Israel does not support  Palestinians because he believes they don't exist . Amazing the one that supports the two party state funds the Democrats and of course the other one supports the republicans .

And when support is mentioned one could say funds - that little article told me so much  they are both friends and what is scary it that the feeling I got from the article is to both of them it apparently is just a game -  Pretty cut and dry - I can't imagine being so rich that you actually believe you can buy an election and to boldly come out and say what they were quoted as saying makes me wonder if they are a little amused at Trump and his constant reminding the American people that he is 10 times a billionare -

I guess when you have wealth at your disposal like these two  men Mr. A and Mr. S   and some punk comes out and berates their  masses that it might have caused them to come forward. the brash Comments about trying to buy the NYTimes and the comments about Jeff B. just were equally  touching -

Elan was my program - there is enogh information about it here and all over the net  - I don't want to waste your time telling you about it - Though it is my thing and the beat goes on .

Thank you again for that link- it puts other things in a different perspective . And to these two Gentle men it is just a game -real life of the trading places genre of a game- seems- like Iran is toast .

I am sorry to hear your friend is having to deal with a lingering lawsuit - - I liked what Zappa said about religion - people should never force it upon their children - let them grow up and let them decide - I practice that idea and my beliefs are very personal - it is the old song  as Box of Rain, "use it if you need it - leave it if you dare ".

Canadians just had a recent election - are you happy with the younger Tru dough - sorry I cannot for the life of me even come close to spelling his name for Spell check to commit a choice for me - a photocopier - I laughed seems like I agree - sadly to those two men we are expendable -send in  the troops for the weapons of mass destruction that don't exist - oops that's Iraq-  also thank you for putting the  perspective of the pejorative in a concept   that is very true and I understand you .

I like Ike he said beware of the military industrial complex - this  link goes beyond that concept - and they laugh  as  we are non entities -disposable and apparently very easily motivated towards their goals thru  fear and hate  - Do you think Trump chafes them ? He is but a blip on the money meter compared to those men - wow

And the televangelists Tammy and Jim made millions until the scam came to light by just publically asking for money and they would do what - o boy . I wonder if the bell curve pertaining to intelligence/awareness   is correct- and that is truly scary.

It is thought provoking and just  frightening  to see the writing on the wall as to what could possibly come to be, according to that article, and to know what has already come to pass  - and to them it seems like its just a game among two friends.

May be Socrates was correct in speaking about how man is in capable of governing himself- so was it bleed on our knives or drink the hemlock? - and we know historically what  he chose.

Peace

Matt       
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:04:28 PM by Matt C. Hoffman »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2015, 01:29:06 PM »
The only means to resolve that unpleasantness, if a state set aside for a particular ethnic or religous group is to continue, is to have the Palestinians removed.  If they don't exist, it shouldn't be a big deal. With 600 000 "settlers" coming from Skokie and Toronto to claim their divine vouchers in the West Bank, that will be the end result. 
Here's an interesting take on the bell curve:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9SWsGKd2Ro
I can't say that I much care for Ike.  His role in this event doesn't do much for my opinon of the man:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/marching-on-history-75797769/?no-ist
Trudeau is another place-holder who will continue the corporatists agenda in Canada.  His old man was an elite nationalist, an ideology from another era.  He did try to stand up to the empire, refusing cruise missile tests over the Canadian North, but the US Congress soon brought their considerable economic power to bear, and Trudeau Sr. got his mind right.
http://www.csmonitor.com/1983/0329/032955.html
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 09:50:26 AM »

Ajax - I totally agree with you that the American media is just not  honest - middle Americans doesn't  ask the questions( well some do ) or demand of the media to investigate or demand that it reports a serious  crime. The know nothing American media is it  scared of  telling the truth-   - does money  tell  it what it can and cannot report -( Adelson tries to buy a Las Vegas newspaper? )  Or is it “say it isn't so” the American Government. 

http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/index.php?topic=44316.msg427701#msg427701     

I recently  questioned politely  an Editor  why the complete,  whole story of the TTI (abusive) industry isn't reported  since it so very easy to find on the  internet. I was told because the incident(s) of abuse in this  story for example - are local,  indeed I said as one reads the above article of alleged  child abuse at a  ( RTC) teen boarding school, in Yoncalla,  Oregon. by the Statesman Journal- 

And when one looks at the more recently sanitized version of  local reporting  very different, below same place different paper  the Register Guard - a few weeks apart and this was what  that paper reported:

http://registerguard.com/rg/news/local/33929478-75/oregon-human-services-department-threatens-license-of-yoncalla-teen-boarding-school.html.csp

Oregon Human Services Department threatens license of Yoncalla teen boarding school

I  asked as  to why the greater story of the TTI is not  reported - it is  huge  it might be one  of the biggest crime  stories ever- as this industry continues to nationally operate under  large corporations , conglomerates of  the troubled teen industry, for example UHS, the answer apparently  it is not local.

Then I asked why did you send my letter that I wrote way back  2000 to the Greenwich Times - this is not in dispute - and the answer was "that was all I could do". And I can agree since my letter of serious  content  did not contain actually proof – as I put forth  a searing indictment of Joe Ricc's Elan , located in Poland ,Springs Maine .

I re- read your topic concerning  the “know nothing media” - Ajax13- and then it struck   me you are not talking about the media being dumb - ( this by the way is a complete re-edit -) no not by any means it is a very  knowing and  from this knowledge, indeed appears calculating/protecting of  this horrid industry that abuses children for a serious  profit since this troubled teen industry  does exist nation wide.

The American media certainly does know and in fact since 2000 it was told  by my letter of serious indictment  ; Dear Sirs, That besides the Kennedy's family  having suffered  severe tragedies,  Joe Ricci needs to be  reminded that  many, families  have suffered severe tragedies, as well as their loved ones  from just having come in contact with  him, his elan ,and his cretins that helped him run it "…... a little more accurate  version as to what my letter contained.

I went on to write of the tragedies  suffered -  only three paragraphs  my  letter -I know he couldn't print it then because it  was a serious letter of indictment, that mentioned an American families  household well known name   - yet why I asked was my letter  sent ( faxed ) across the country to the Greenwich Times and the answer was " that was all I could do " . I understand this there were no real supporting statement of facts , witnesses,  like there are now.

Please Mr. Jackman Wilson - I may butter you up on a comment- sure- it was an intense time for me  - and you have the audacity to blow smoke ....as a representative  and a member of the media as well as Mr. Mike Sweeny knew  way back then  -( his out of not knowing  is that he doesn't work at the GT any more).

Mr. Wilson you sent a letter  3000 miles across the country  in 2000. So yesterday  I asked if you had any idea  why the  American  media since you are a member of the this establishment by being an Op Editor for the Register Guard now and certainly then in Jan 0f 2000.

Why  does  the knowing American media  not report on the bigger picture of this  TT industry, and you said we report on the local abuses - Funny it appears that the know nothing local   media apparently can't   report accurately  on the abuses  reported by another paper in its own state –

Again  in 2000 that letter ( my letter ) of serious indictment of Joe Ricci , and his Elan  goes across the country from Eugene Oregon to Greenwich, Connecticut  to me I think certainly that is not  local reporting/or investigating  – is it colliusion/complictly ?  of this known participant of  Joe Ricci's Elan  in the greater scheme of the TTI, since both papers Editor's told me they could not print my letter – though Mr. Sweeney called me up upon receiving the faxed copy of my letter sent by Mr. Jackman Wilson  to ask me if I had indeed written it ,though he told me he  can't print it.

There is no dispute about my letter being sent across the country as I have described – and I have written about this before on this site,  the my letter  and Mr. Sweeny   etc, a while back actually, here on Fornits. I asm not going to go look for it , christ I know it is here.

I see  that in state “local reporting”  the local  media cannot   apparently  report accurately/ consistently   as we see from the two posted articles about the same place -concerning abuses -

What concerns me even more  the Register Guard sent  a  letter  across the country – the American media  knew about Elan - as did the American  media member, the  Greenwich  Times  on the east coast back in 2000 -

True the Greenwich Times  was really reporting and  investigating  the murder of Martha Moxley  that happened in 1975- by allegedly by a Kennedy relative who was one of Joe Ricci's residents  at his Elan. This is also very  documented, and confirmed by Mr. Sweeny ,as he mentioned to me that the story was more about the person who allegedly murdered a young woman in 1975, and not Elan.   

The results the  abuses of Elan  as it effected  many other  American families who I opined had suffered as well as the loved ones who are/were known  to me, by  my letter, in effect was  tip to the American media back in 2000 as that letter traveled rather un- locally across the nation, about a known imo criminal organization that was very active  and evidently protected as this organization's certain facts became  known over the years since 2000  as the Elan  Corporation/ school Joe Ricci's protected golden cash cow, started to be exposed by survivors of that hell hole, as we wrote about it everywhere we could.   It started in 1970 and wasn't closed until 2011- interesting?

And I am told that was all the Register Guard  could do  was fax that letter . Sounds like bad American media - knowing about  a continuing crime  and not reporting it or investigating it as it was well known to this know nothing American media – jeez.     

The  question  I asked yesterday was why the  media doesn't report one of the biggest crimes against children and scams against parents  in this country the  Troubled Teen ( abusive)   industry, it has simply become so apparent  when the media has  known about  this sick industry  for at least  16 plus  years, it has certainly known about the existence   of this abhorrent industry. - are we the  public to believe  reporters cannot  google the words Troubled Teen Industry - and not see it first hand, the information   rolls across the screen, or do their screens simply black out and nothing can be seen by a reporter googling – the troubled teen industry. 

I wrote a letter expressing back in January of 2000 ( there is no dispute about this fact ) my  first hand knowledge of a sadistic ,violent ,brutal , soul eating hell hole as I was quoted by Judy Meyers Editor  in the newspaper, and  American media member the  Lewiston Sun Journal, in Lewiston, Maine when Elan closed in 2011 - but I wrote my letter in 2000. Why 11 years  so late ?

I will give, that in Maine, Elan existed at the pleasure and protection of the very people that valued money more than the very lives of children they were entrusted to protect by  the   state offices they held. A Point made by Mr. Roy Gutfinski's comment on Mr.Bill Diamonds amazon book review page  , the Evil and the Innocent, and Mr. Gutfinski courageously comes forward after have retired after having held the position of a Maine State parole and probation officer for close to 34 years , who states he was told by superiors that if he kept making the problems he knew about Elan, that he  could become the problem “and be made to disappear like Jimmy Hoffa”.

Hoffa vanished in 1975.

Really know nothing American media this man made this comment  over a year plus ago- It can be read on the Elan site as well here on Fornits– don't and please don't take my word for it – please read his .comment/statement concerning the protection he learned that as he was told early in his career , threatened really, that he could become the problem and be made to disappear just like Jimmy Hoffa as he learned of the protection  Joe Ricci and Elan enjoyed provided by people in Maine state office.

I had to write that twice – it is so darn mind boggling the implications of Roy Gutfinski's words are  deafening loud, and indicting of the corrupt protection that was affored Joe Ricci and his Elan . Goes all the way back to Gov. Longly in 1975 . See trailer for The last Stop   Illinois   knew when they tried to pull out its states wards , in 1975., and what  Illionois was found was deplorable -

And of course the DoJ needs to speak with this man Roy Gutfinski a former officer of law ,  coerced to get in line with the protection afforded the Elan place in Poland Springs Me. The DoJ needs  gets off its collective rear end and begin a politically unbiased investigation in to the Elan school, using the Rico Act an investigative and prosecutorial tool the DoJ  ( Federal Dept of Justice) has that tool that  can be used to investigate and prosecute criminal organizations imo like Joe Ricci's Elan that ran for close to forty years –  regardless of the fact Elan closed in 2011.

Elan survivors know that the state of Maine is totally incapable of conducting an investigation of this nature because of the stink that allowed Elan to exist as it ran (again ) imo as a criminal organization for close to forty years – And this is certainly a known  story by the American media in the State of Maine – Judy Meyers knows Mr. Bill Diamond and he is not going to be investigated by her news organization The Lewiston Sun Journal that she is an editor, and since it is a local story – man how it stinks, this bleeding festering wound  on Maine State history all the way down here to  Virginia, and the stench can be smelled  from this wound  3000 miles away in Oregon as it's Register Guard ,a member of the  American media ,has  known about Elan for over 16 years.   

And to the American media this isn't news nor worth reporting as Elan is/was a part of this sick and utterly criminal Troubled Teen Industry – that thrives under the watch of the know nothing American media – one word please. 

Know nothing my American eye balls  , -media -  So where actually is the Know nothing American  media on this - a big sick story, one so sick it encompasses so many states, even countries,  Canada's AARC,  which came from  a closed and rightfully  closed abusive, Kids of  Bergin county of New Jersey ,  -a spin off of  the Straights   that was closed in Florida for being abusive to children- information so easily found. The trail of these people can be followed as they close down under one name and open up as they migrated north to eventually Canada and set up shop as AARC.

Same abusive techniques that closed Straights, as employees  from Straights started Kids of Bergin county new Jersey same abusive practices – really same program just a different name – shut down –in this criminal sadistic child abusing for profit industry aka the Troubled Teen Industry. Whack a mole indeed.

It is beyond my imagination , this story Happened/ is  happening right underneath this know nothing American media's collective noses as the original story I read that set me off about Joe Ricci's Elan  was under the AP ( associated press) writing and release back in 2000.

At least the CBC has the guts to investigate and thru the programing of  the fifth estate,  the dishonest  know nothing American media refuses to investigate and actually report  about this crime happening against the American population's must vulnerable population , children , and in some cases abusing the daylights out of at risk children placed by states as they look for programs for their wards because of they  monies they are willing to spend getting the child's case off the desk of state social workers.

This industry preys on parents fears as it manipulates them into believing that their child if not placed in a program will  that child will soon be dead  shilled by  Education consultants that feed the children by predatory and false marketing practices  used on parent to get hteir loved children  into these abusive programs.

So disgusting is this issue that festers  and grows effortlessly under the watch of the know nothing American media.   

Ajax I am no reporter and if person  like I can read  and make  the connections of  abuse easily to  programs operating  today  - one would think the American Media could very easily  connect those very dots and  collectively  report on this insane crazy abuse as therapy for profit industry -

last time I looked child abuse is a crime - a very serious crime , and that is what this sick industry profits upon. And to think this knowing American media   knows very well about this insidiously sick Troubled Teen Industry it is now looking like this troubled teen industry   exists at the pleasure of the American  MEDIA, whoa there certainly goes a bit  credibility right out the window. 

NBC news was to conduct  interviews of survivors of abusive programs , one was a Canadian survivor ,  about  2.5 or so years   ago – It was posted on Reddits  talked about on a  Reddits sub called the Troubled Teen Industry, eventually this conducting of the interviews was quashed  -  And this is a  rather huge story -  one would think that it could be very easy for the  American media to report and expose to the mainstream  America this truly sad and sick, damaging  industry that profits on serial criminal child abuse  all over this country. Why was this  quashed ?

Know nothing shoot -it stinks so  badly this knowing and lack of reporting of a  serious criminal enterprise the T T abusive industry . Especially when it concerns the wide spread use of criminally abusing children as therapy – read the survivors stories  and then having the audacity to profit hugely on this to the tune of close to a billion dollars a year , as  this  criminal industry banks such profits  - it is just simply wrong.

A few I'd like to know who is telling the media not to report this crime  - it has become a too obvious a story to not report  - who is knowingly telling the media to ignore this story ? Who has the power to tell the American media to not report this rather extensive that has key players UHS (universal heath services )

Can the Associated Press(AP) or news organizations, United Press International(UPI) ,   be taken to court  for not reporting/ and certainly knowing about a  crime, of abusing children for profit ? Can the press be forced to report a crime since  many people know the  American media certainly  knows about this TTI and stories of chronic abusive practices masquerading as therapy   ?

Ajax I want to snag that reporting  that was done by the CBC - on Dean  Vause's- little scam imo he has got tooling along in Canada ,  the  hidden camera footage is  just typical of this industry ,  it is not us that are doing it , Vause complains its  the victims and survivors  that are  lying , just grossly sickening and typical as these places  like the Scotts Valley School that “Oscar” had originally  posted  (and I posted here at the top  in my comment ) on the section on  this site Fornits  called the Trouble Teen Industry, and the subsequent follow up story by the Register Guard from the 8th of this month January  I found on Reddit's TTI.   

I would like   to put  the  CBC video  on  another site. I trust/hope  you won't mind. 

In my opinion one way or another this story has got to end.  And for god's sake American media please just give me some truth.       

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:28:20 PM by Matt C. Hoffman »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 12:55:24 PM »
When the CBC aired the Powerless program, I was in a drilling rig camp.  I watched it on the television in the rec room. I assumed that the next day the story would be in the two local Calgary dailies as it had aired nationally.  We used to get the newspaper from truckers, and so for a couple of days I actually looked at the Calgary Sun, something I would ordinarily do only if there were no other alternative for wrapping fish.  There was nothing in the paper.  Months later, When AARC sued Christine Lunn, the Sun printed an article that had a small head-line stating that Christine Lunn had sued AARC, the exact inverse of reality. 
With regard to the CBC program, I would encourage anyone who wishes to, to share it.  AARC sued the CBC for $16 million, alleging that they failed to properly vet the subjects who spoke on the program.  AARC maintains that their subjects are manipulative, conniving criminals.  I guess that's why they used to put teenagirl Newcomers under the authority of male Oldcomers, because of course those manipulative cons were ideal characters to act in loco parentis.  Likewise the AARC staff was composed of these same liars, cons and manipulaters to a large degree.  In the world of behaviour modification operating under the guise of faith-based addiction treatment, anything goes.

Canadian West."

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2016, 02:28:58 PM »
Ajax -  I was doing  another Edit prior to seeing your most recent comment  - just to correct some words add some words and give credit to where I had found those articles I had for  the links on my comment . Though still keeping the grist of what I was trying to convey. maybe expounding on it,  a bit, and trying to put in a more coherent  fashion -  for people reading besides as well.         

I am going use the link of yours to share , absolutely to people who might be ignorant of the trail from here , US   the name changes as  how this industry plays the game of hide as it runs elsewhere under another name gets pounded down( the wack a mole  ) and closed under the new name and then this practice  runs to Canada under a new name to finally gets a little spotlighting on its practices and origins, from  that  good CBC  report .

Sadly many know that this is the m.o. of many of these programs, they  get busted abusing children under this name move to another state or next county even - and change the name and its business as usual. AARC's  creation and trail is well documented and makes it so much more easy as a tool to explain  and exhibit -  more clearly than writing about it. It is matter of fact and straight forward.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 05:24:49 PM by Matt C. Hoffman »