Author Topic: Who's around here now ?  (Read 7222 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Who's around here now ?
« on: June 30, 2015, 06:08:40 AM »
I been hauled off kidnapped, taken away and held for ransome.

Just drove down and back again to the survivor reunion in Great Falls VA.  It rained the whole way down and I was hydro-planin all over the turnpike.  All the rivers and streams were full and muddy and rushin along. 

Had a great time at Marks with everbody.

Lotta rain.  I crossed the Potomac, the Juniata, and the Allegheny, and on the way down I drove thru Gettysburg and the mountains, Blue, Kittatinny, Tuscarora, and Allegheny.  On the way home, I drove the back roads through the beautiful PA countryside and over those same mountains.

Anyone around here now ?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 06:18:06 AM by starry-eyed pirate »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Re: Who's around here now ?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 05:32:36 PM »
Kicking around Florida still and living the life. 
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 03:22:27 PM »
Busy with a project

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 09:03:06 AM »
Good ol Tampa Survivor.  You're still a hardcore fornits head, after all these years.

Nice to meet you Oscar.  I was in the Springfield VA Straight from March of 85 til Feb of 87.  Copped out 4 times , got court ordered and then finally graduated after a total of 23 months in Straight.  Whats your story ?

All the best.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2015, 11:10:57 AM »
I live.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 07:35:53 AM »
not around! :D
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 04:11:54 PM »
I'm here . . .

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 11:47:31 AM »
Hi K-pickle, cool to see you around again.  Whats been goin on ?

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2016, 01:58:00 PM »
kpickle39 is around! 

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2016, 07:15:13 AM »
Hello all!!  Came to find that old SIBS link....it is time for some RED FLAG LOVE
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

Offline Red Flag Touches

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 11:36:58 AM »
Back by popular demand!!

Miller Newton touched my junk liberally. He strapped me in to his Straight-mobile and he couldn’t keep his offensive hands off of me. He was performing many red flag touches. I couldn’t believe what the fuck was going on.

I told Miller Newton the city would not approve of a millionaire touching an underage kid for free. Can you believe it? Miller Newton did all this. He picked me off the street, strapped my arms and legs down in the Straight-mobile’s passenger seat, and just wouldn’t stop fondling my cock’n'balls. They definitely were red flag touches. The goddamn referee he had in the back seat kept on raising up this red flag every time he touched my junk but did “Dr.” Newton care? NO WAY! He just kept on doing it.

I couldn’t believe what the fuck was going on, indeed. I pleaded with Miller Newton but to no avail. I told him the city would not approve of such a wealthy man touching an underage kid like me (at the time I was 13) without at least compensating me for the trauma and the use of my body as his own personal plaything. This got to him, worrying about his image.

He continued to fondle me, all the while ignoring the referee’s red flags. Then he drove the Straight-mobile to my house and ejected the seat I was in! It was amazing. But surprisingly, after I woke up the next morning, my bank account had $150k in it!!! Can you believe