Author Topic: This pisses me off!  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« on: February 02, 2004, 12:46:00 AM »
You know what pisses me the fuck off? Looking at the list of names and seeing how many children of the program have died. Yeah, we will hear arguments that some of them were in bad shape blah blah blah.... And I am not about to directly blame anyone because I do not know how the majority of these souls passed. But the thing that ticks me is I know how I dealt with Kids after I left. I wasn't to nice to my phsyical being, unable to hold a relationship with my 'KIDS parents, with my birth mother after she found me and numerous other relationships. I know that I struggled after I left to the point nothing really mattered. It was a bad time in my life and comparable to being in that dump. I beat it. What is important to me is MY family today and moving on with my life. I have a good carreer, probably better than shitbag Newton. At least I'm not broke! Yet, when I look at the names of all of us on that list, then see the RIP's, it is a reminder that not everyone made it. That pisses me off....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline tenacious1

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 10:26:00 AM »
where can i view this (these) list(s)?

kevin
AY UP SUCKER!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2004, 12:58:00 PM »
Go to the http://www.kidsofnorthjersey.com home page.
Click on names. The list is not complete. There are names not on the list.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2004, 05:50:00 PM »
Correct me if I`m wrong, but I get this feeling that some people actually think that KIDS is responsible fo some of us using again and others so discusted with themselves they take their own lives.If that were so, then why are some of us not dead? Is kids responsible even after we`ve left? So I owe my post program success to Newton? Sounds to me like a convenient excuse for somenes demise.After all it couldn`t possibly be the responsibility of the adult and the poor choices we`ve made. NAH!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2004, 09:33:00 AM »
OK let me correct you because you are wrong. The reason that many feel that Kids was responsible even after they left is because they did not get the PROFESSIONAL help that they needed when they went in. This was the help that was promised over and over again when someone was being signed in. This is why so many parents went for the program in the first place. They wanted to believe that it was the magic charm that would help their child. For many of the most seriously ill this program was the straw that broke the camels back.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »
On 2004-02-21 14:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

" Correct me if I`m wrong, but I get this feeling that some people actually think that KIDS is responsible fo some of us using again and others so discusted with themselves they take their own lives.If that were so, then why are some of us not dead? Is kids responsible even after we`ve left? So I owe my post program success to Newton? Sounds to me like a convenient excuse for somenes demise.After all it couldn`t possibly be the responsibility of the adult and the poor choices we`ve made. NAH!"

o.k. I'm all about taking responsibility for my own actions, but you either were never in Kids  or you are a parent? Otherwise you wouldn't post such ignorant b.s.

What I'm curious to know is how many of you are like me, and never had a drug problem or addiction before you went in. And how many of you who did not have a previous addiction to drugs or alcohol began using after leaving kids.  I personally did not, but I was exposed to so much information about drugs that it's a wonder I didn't.

2 important facts:
Kids didn't get the help they so desperately needed.

Kids left with more psychological problems than they entered with because of the abuse and mind control.

So why don't you stop pointing the finger and telling others to take responsibility. I don't hear too many people blaming Kids for drug addictions anyway. Why don't you post a little more specifically.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2004, 08:02:00 AM »
okay,was in kids for ten years including staff and graduate. your the ignoramous!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2004, 10:02:00 AM »
I didn't have any problem when I went in, other than 2 very sick parents who themselves needed help but didn't realize it.  They do now, thank goodness.  Although I've grown past it, part of me will never get over having been placed in such a horrible situation as the Kids Cult.  Anyone who thinks for a second that The newton's set the program up to actually help people is sorely mistaken.  They had no other intention than money and, because of his [Miller's] nature, power and control. He hoped that being a "player" in the drug war would win him political favor.  Hence his run for Congress (failed) and Mayor (failed).
No one was truly there for REAL help.  They were there to line pockets, nothing more.

Offline tenacious1

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2004, 11:53:00 PM »
i agree
AY UP SUCKER!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2004, 12:58:00 AM »
are you for real? if you dont understand the effects kids had on so many people, maybe you belong next to newton.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
This pisses me off!
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2004, 12:23:00 PM »
On 2004-02-24 05:02:00, Anonymous wrote:

" okay,was in kids for ten years including staff and graduate. your the ignoramous!"

No wonder, that explains everything right there.  :tup:

(And it's you're.)