General Interest > Open Free for All

Resuscitation

<< < (9/10) > >>

Che Gookin:
I'm more of a classical music listener, though the old power ballads of the 1980s rocker era has a special place in my heart due to a misspent youth.

Froderik:
Matt i don't mind if we do most of our talking out here in the open, not at all, but PM me your email when you get a chance, for sake of working out logistics and the like. No rush, though. And yeah, you're absolutely right, we can talk all day, but talk is cheap. Better we should shut up and play our guitars, for knowing how to talk about playing music will only get us so far. :D Tell your bro hello for me, and that I'm glad he enjoyed the show(s) way back when. I'd like to hear more from him about it sometime.

Che, I love listening to classical, baroque and renaissance music (as well as some contemporary music, like you mention). So many composers, so little time; there's a ton of it on youtube, as you are probably well aware...

ps: It seems like the forum might be running better now, after the server maintenance.

Matt C. Hoffman:
 Froderik -I sent you a message thru fornits pm - didn't seem to log it either - shoot -shot hope it makes it- it would suck if it didn't .

Matt

Che Gookin:
You know what I find absolutely shocking?

The cost of dying. I mean damn, you up and croak and your family has to spend how much to plant your ass in the ground? I did a bing search, google is blocked in Soviet China, and found that a plain pine box cost 400 bucks. 400 bucks for a pine box that has rope handles?

wtf...

Froderik:

--- Quote from: Che Gookin on January 21, 2016, 03:15:40 PM ---You know what I find absolutely shocking?

The cost of dying. I mean damn, you up and croak and your family has to spend how much to plant your ass in the ground? I did a bing search, google is blocked in Soviet China, and found that a plain pine box cost 400 bucks. 400 bucks for a pine box that has rope handles?

wtf...

--- End quote ---

I could tell you some stories of when I used to sell cemetery property. Attempting to sell people gravesites is a pretty stiff proposition, and I didn't sell much. The people who worked there were characters.

"I hope to hell that when I do die somebody has the sense to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody."
-J.D. Salinger

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version