Author Topic: PV to Acadia Village..now Village Behavioral Health?  (Read 20872 times)

Offline Fight2Survive

• View Profile
PV to Acadia Village..now Village Behavioral Health?
« on: June 25, 2014, 06:28:10 PM »
These guys changed their name again??!
http://www.villagebh.com/
They can change it as many times as they want, its still the same shit hole I am sure. Probably the same staff too.
If you want to get out alive, run for your life.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
The Village - runaway problems
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 05:35:47 PM »

Quote from: Local 8 Now
Neighbors say home has been a problem for years
By Kyle Grainger, November 13 - 2012

BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. (WVLT)-- Neighbors living near a Blount County home where two teens ran from say they get alerts about runaways often.

Dispatchers say 15-year old Alexis Collins and 17-year old Amber Scott were found around 11:40 p.m. Monday, November 12 and taken to the Blount County Juvenile Center. Deputies had run away from their group home on Jones Bend Road in Louisville around 8:00pm the same night.

Authorities say the two broke into a house, stole cash and car keys, and were attempting to steal the homeowner's car but were caught.

They are each charged with aggravated burglary and theft of property of a motor vehicle over $10,000.

Thomas Nail has lived in the neighborhood for 22 years. He says Monday night was the first time he's gotten a phone call to tell him about the missing girls. he says he's found missing teens from Acadia over the years on his property.

"I got the call and went and searched things with a flashlight. I have a detached garage so I looked in there, didn't see anything, so I locked it up and just left the outside lights on," said Nail."It's part of life, but it's one of those kind of irritating parts of life that we have to put up with."

Nail said in the past he's gotten knocks on the door from counselors alerting him to runaways.

Others like the Murray family say they are grateful for the advanced warnings, so they can check up on things at home.

"I made sure my doors were locked, I did go out in the yard, and I kept my eye open for about an hour. I did see some traffic but I didn't see any of the kids on foot," said Murray. "I'm concerned because some of these kids are troubled. Glad to see the sheriff's office was responsive and let neighbors know what was going on."

A spokesperson with the sheriff's office says they've gotten calls to the home in the past, but no more than at any other treatment facility of this type.

According to the company's website, The Village is a fully licensed psychiatric residential treatment center and alcohol and drug treatment center for teenagers (ages 13-17).