Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Benchmark Young Adult School / Benchmark Transitions

Updates/General AMA

(1/2) > >>

takesteady:
Without giving out too much identifying information, I fairly recently left BM and was wondering if anybody has any updates regarding it's status as a company, recent scandals, etc. Also, I am willing to answer questions from the community here  as much of the information posted on this forum is false/out of date.

As a side note, does anybody have a copy of the staff testimonials to the court regarding Psy's visit to BM? They seem to have deleted it from their site. Seems like it would make for a good read.

Oscar:
Right post but wrong message board. Damn Firefox.

takesteady:
Oscar, I have no idea what you are going on about. Your question isn't pertinent in the slightest to my original topic. I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're a bot or some sort of tinfoiler.

psy:

--- Quote from: takesteady on May 08, 2014, 01:22:07 AM ---Without giving out too much identifying information, I fairly recently left BM and was wondering if anybody has any updates regarding it's status as a company, recent scandals, etc. Also, I am willing to answer questions from the community here  as much of the information posted on this forum is false/out of date.

As a side note, does anybody have a copy of the staff testimonials to the court regarding Psy's visit to BM? They seem to have deleted it from their site. Seems like it would make for a good read.

--- End quote ---

Somewhere, I have backups of all the documents in question, as well as a bunch of documents that used to be hosted here but got lost when servers were moved (such as my declarations, that of my family, and a second one from E. Block about cutting her wrists). I'll put an item on my calendar later this week to find them and post them somewhere.

Che Gookin:
Howdy,

What's the benchmark programme like these days?

Does that fat fuck ronnie still work there? I can remember how badly I wanted to belt him right in the mouth when I visited Benchmark.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version