Author Topic: What I've learned lately  (Read 5010 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
What I've learned lately
« on: November 22, 2013, 05:09:26 PM »
I guess I still have a lot to say about Straight and the implications. 

I was already a problem child, for legitimate reasons, from my perspective, and I still view them as legitimate reasons today, although I also acknowledge that I was hurting people in my anger and confusion about the world I was entering into when I was about 14 or 15, 16 years old.  I was placed in Straight Inc. in 1985 as a result of the cumulative effect and my parents inability to relate.

I see now that the trouble goes back far beyond the time I was born or even the time of my parents birth or even my grandparents or their parents either. 

When I consider my trouble, I wonder what they were thinking ... still, there is some wonderment for it.  I think I have spent so long now tenaciously focused on solving the puzzles and realizing truths that I and I have a wide view of the overall social dynamic.

I finally joined face book, even though I think joining fb is one of the surest ways to bring more power to the corrupt authorities already rapin and surveilin the planet.  I got talked into it and now I am in contact with too many people to escape.  Reminds me of Straight, and no wonder why, it is the program.

I don't know what can be done but each person has to become consciously aware of the fundamental dynamic driving each one to submit themselves to the , what I call, "submissive-authoritarian consciousness"

I didn't really want to get into all this on fb, that's just not a very safe forum for discussing such things.  Fornits is better.

Anyway, I been studyin all this now for my whole life and in no formal way but through direct experience, by having made myself a target.  I knew there was trouble comin to me, because I was investigating the system.  I wanted to know what I was up against so I drew it in to me.  Now I know it intimately.  I know where the trouble rests and where it runs.

To avoid difficulty I will cut to the chase now...

Homosapiens have been on the planet for about 190,000 years and we didn't just appear out of thin air.  There's a long evolution, that took millions of years, even for modern humans to evolve from the lower primates.  That is where our DNA comes from.  That is where the roots of our everyday modern behavior are found.  We pretend otherwise, but we are animals.  For millions of years we lived directly in the environment.  Living directly from it.  With it.  It had been a very long and slow process, all that evolving and adapting along the way.

Our modern psychological needs all reach back to those times.  The trouble arises because our ways of living have changed but our ancient psychological needs have not.  We no longer live directly in the way that we did for millions of years.  We are domesticated now.  And ill from it just like the monkeys in the zoo.

We live indirectly, with very specialized jobs, by which we acquire the representative paper, with which can then be purchased from submissive-authoritarian merchants, the things which are needed to live, namely, heat in it's various forms: clothes, food and shelter.  This is a new development in an evolutionary sense and it is causing all kinds of social problems.

I have been realizing for a little while now, that as much as Straigt cast it's net for me, I also sought out the beast, so to see it and know it and live with it if I had to or understand it's weakness or how to slay it if I had to either.

I wasn't just swept up in it randomly.  My own intentions were largely responsible.  That in no way excuses their heinous crimes against my brethren and I and I, but I and I had a strong intuition about the nature of authority and so I went and looked where few dared.  Sounds noble, I know, LOL ... In a way it was, but that's not to say that I didn't also hurt some people before I went to Straight.  I was no saint but my initial rebellion was rooted in the instinctual drive for direct satisfaction from my environment.  I wanted to live directly somehow.  I wanted to experience Life and explore consciousness and know wisdom.  But everything about my world seemed foreign to that 

There was little understanding in my elders of the time our ancestors lived and how they did it.  There was only a submissive-authoritarian consciousness, largely cut off from nature and exploitive and mean and dependent as a result.

I rebelled against that and ended up standing my ground when push came to shove.

There is really an unfathomable psychological void between the way we are evolved to live and the pressure put on everyone by modern social authorities and the commercial/corporate system our society is dependent on.  A case can be made that it is a form of slavery, and the existence of Straight would be evidence to the point.

Civilization itself is generally repressive to our evolutionary nature and psychologically regressive to us as humans as well.     

« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 10:07:12 AM by starry-eyed pirate »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Tampa survivor

• View Profile
Re: What I've learned lately
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 02:50:31 PM »

Civilization itself is generally repressive to our evolutionary nature and psychologically regressive to us as humans as well.     

Yep.  I agree:  I have shepherded a couple of great threads right off into hell there on fb.  Either it just falls down under the Caturday pics...jeez
or whatever.  F fb

I find that crowding prey and predators is troublesome.  If we put 50 aggressive animals together in a tight pen, not to hard to guess what comes next.
Humans are not good at city living if the trucks stop rolling or the electricity quits pumping.
What then? 
{Proof of the unnatural selection we are placing ourselves into...}
Bill H
St Pete & Atlanta, never surrendered!
12/80-12/82

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 09:16:46 AM »
Thanks Tampa Survivor for your lone response.  I think I will edit it some and move it over to facebook.  It's hard for me to believe that my post was viewed over 800 times and you were the only person who had anything to say about it... makes me wonder...
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 06:11:59 PM »
I wish we would all come back here too =( FB is quite shallow. Because posts disappear, not many people (including myself) make extensive and thoughtful posts/replies.

I miss fornits!

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2014, 12:01:58 AM »
Yeah FB sucks !!

dragonfly

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 11:35:58 AM »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014, 02:24:34 AM »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 11:18:19 PM »
It might be like a game player who is suddenly aware of the game in a larger context and is aware of a previous engrossment in the game that prevented awareness of the fact that one was playing it.

The Matrix

dragonfly

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 03:15:46 PM »

dragonfly

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 03:18:16 PM »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Natural Law Seminar
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 08:38:35 PM »