Author Topic: Runaways from SUWS - NC  (Read 6844 times)

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Runaways from SUWS - NC
« on: July 20, 2013, 02:17:18 PM »
McDowell authorities: Teen missing from wilderness therapy program in Old Fort (McDowell News)

It is the third recorded escape attempt which have reached the newspapers. The area is covered with wood. It is easy to get lost and there have properly been more than those we have been able to spot in the media.

Other sources:
Missing and wanted (Fornits Wiki)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Runaways from SUWS - NC
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 03:20:55 PM »
Quote from: "Oscar"
McDowell authorities: Teen missing from wilderness therapy program in Old Fort (McDowell News)

It is the third recorded escape attempt which have reached the newspapers. The area is covered with wood. It is easy to get lost and there have properly been more than those we have been able to spot in the media.

Other sources:
Missing and wanted (Fornits Wiki)

There are lots of trails in the vicinity (old boy scout camp) and an active railroad that passes through the camp carrying coal, I think, through the mountains.  I remember it woke me up in the middle of the night as it passed over the high ridge over the camp the night we stayed with the campers.  The squealing of the wheels was piercing.  Its hot there right now and hopefully he is traveling at night when it is cooler.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »