Announcements & Tech Support > Web forum hosting

Ursus?

<< < (3/8) > >>

Whooter:

--- Quote from: "none-ya" ---
--- Quote from: "Whooter" ---If you recall, for the most part,  many threads were derailed as a result of my posts and opinions being attacked by those people who had a difficult time expressing themselves or their point of view.  DJ especially struggled with controlling his frustration yielding to his instinct to attacking people vs expressing an opposing opinion intelligently and engaging in a more civil dialog.  This behavior of attacking the poster vs attacking the subject matter or topic of a particular thread resulted in many threads being derailed.

--- End quote ---

Then why were you the only one banned?
--- End quote ---

lol, it was independent of my discussions on the open forum.

Judge Joe:

--- Quote from: "Whooter" ---If you recall, for the most part,  many threads were derailed as a result of my posts and opinions being attacked by those people who had a difficult time expressing themselves or their point of view.  DJ especially struggled with controlling his frustration yielding to his instinct to attacking people vs expressing an opposing opinion intelligently and engaging in a more civil dialog.  This behavior of attacking the poster vs attacking the subject matter or topic of a particular thread resulted in many threads being derailed.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Whooter violated a pm restraining order  ::deadhorse::

Whooter:

--- Quote from: "Judge Joe" ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Whooter violated a pm restraining order  ::deadhorse::
--- End quote ---

Exactly!

Judge Joe:
When I was global moderator formerly "The gatekeeper" you would send me massive complaints about DJ and DJ would send me massive complaints about you.  The closest analogy I can think of is  a mother babysitting two children.  The two of you would provoke each other, often derailing threads.  I voiced my opinion that both of you should be banned.  The furthest I got with psy, was a temporary ban.  You were given a lot of leeway because you were viewed as "a catalyst for discussion" as lifeboat wrote earlier in this thread.

Whooter:

--- Quote from: "Judge Joe" ---When I was global moderator formerly "The gatekeeper" you would send me massive complaints about DJ and DJ would send me massive complaints about you.  The closest analogy I can think of is  a mother babysitting two children.  The two of you would provoke each other, often derailing threads.  I voiced my opinion that both of you should be banned.  The furthest I got with psy, was a temporary ban.  You were given a lot of leeway because you were viewed as "a catalyst for discussion" as lifeboat wrote earlier in this thread.
--- End quote ---

Nice try Joe, but your story doesn't hold water,  I never sent massive complaints about anyone.  Like DJ you could never produce any of these massive pms I supposedly have sent.  In fact I dont think anyone could produce more that a dozen PMs I have sent "anyone" over the past 7 years.  I think most people know that I prefer to converse on the open forum.  

But that is in the past, lets focus on moving forward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version