Author Topic: My brother Barney  (Read 4760 times)

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
My brother Barney
« on: September 15, 2011, 06:26:47 PM »
I never liked my brother much. After I went to Elan, he never understood me anymore. He didn't understand my new found power. The Power......(u know its coming).....of Powerlessness. I'll admit that I may have been hard on Barney when we were kids but thats only because he was a little pudgy and I CANT STAND BODY FAT!!!!!! If he has hard feelings about anything then that is something he needs to discuss at an AA meeting and not with me! I will not be my brothers therapist just as I will not feel any regret about what I had to do to those kids at Elan. When I dragged the girl behind my car I did it for her own good. She had to lose that weight!!! I was her friend then and I am her friend now. I am Danny.
OK so I hate my brother Barney. And yes I dragged him behind my truck one night when we went camping. Barney is telling the truth about that one. What you people don't seem to understand is it was the only way to really help him with his weight problem. I tried to get him to come to AA but he wouldn't listen. I had no choice but to give him some good old tough love. You should thank me Barney. And yes I beat up Mom again recently but she really really had it coming this time! What a bitch! Trying to tell me to use a kleenex when I sneeze. Nobody can tell Danny what to do.
AA Forever.
Peace and Powerlessness
Danny
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: My brother Barney
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 07:19:24 PM »
Faggot

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 11:18:43 AM »
Quote from: "My brother Barney"
Faggot

I can tell that this person put alot of thought into this response. It is beneath The Danny to even respond to such a mindless assault on my sexuality but I am in between AA meetings right now and have a little time to kill. If this person who called me "faggot" is really my brother Barney then I will kick his ass at the next family reunion.  Aaahhhh the Bennison family reunions are a blast! I get so hammered drunk that I have to spend the next week sleeping on the floor of an AA sponsored shelter just to get back my powerlessness. I have to "recharge" so to speak.
AA Forever
Peace and Powerlessness
The Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 04:51:15 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB11"
Faggot

I can tell that this person put alot of thought into this response. It is beneath The Danny to even respond to such a mindless assault on my sexuality but I am in between AA meetings right now and have a little time to kill. If this person who called me "faggot" is really my brother Barney then I will kick his ass at the next family reunion.  Aaahhhh the Bennison family reunions are a blast! I get so hammered drunk that I have to spend the next week sleeping on the floor of an AA sponsored shelter just to get back my powerlessness. I have to "recharge" so to speak.
AA Forever
Peace and Powerlessness
The Danny

You still sucking cocks for money in AA meetings?

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 05:21:21 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB11 sucks cocks for $$"
Quote from: "DannyB11"
Faggot

AA Forever
Peace and Powerlessness
The Danny

You still sucking cocks for money in AA meetings?

I dont actually suck cock in the AA meetings themselves. I usually do it in the alley behind the meeting hall. As soon as the meeting is over, the guys line up in the alley and I service them one after another. When i'm done I have enough money to buy some smack and maybe a cheap bottle of wine.
Danny has spoken!
12 Steps Forever and Ever and Ever!
The Danny

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2011, 04:15:46 PM »
Hey Danny, I have been following your situation online for some time now. I was wondering if you would like to discuss more about your "switch hitting" as you call it. It seems to me that is actually male prostitution in its most lowly form. Did you really beat your Mom and drag your brother? That is insane man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 07:15:32 PM »
Shaggy you are a real asshole. I am going to stalk you too if you doin't lay off. My issues with Barney dont concerns yall. There are numerous female Elan survivors that I am stalking right now on Facebook. I dont play my brutha!!!!!
Danny Has Spoken
AA Forever
Danny

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 05:15:30 PM »

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 01:24:09 PM »
In this one Danny really "lets his hair down" and goes off. You can tell the pressure is starting to get to him. A little gem from the past.
 ;)