Author Topic: Off Topic Horseshit  (Read 13305 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Off Topic Horseshit
« on: May 16, 2013, 10:25:38 PM »
Mitt Romney is not the real whooter but someone pretending to be the whooter. People posing as the whooter has been a trolling go to gimmick for years.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New Forum Rules
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 10:39:05 PM »
Ahh, I see, the whooter is back. Well, it's up to you to pay him any attention, the more mind you pay him the more you feed the beast.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 12:28:01 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Ahh, I see, the whooter is back. Well, it's up to you to pay him any attention, the more mind you pay him the more you feed the beast.

So it's better not to respond to whooter? OK! Got that psy?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 02:13:12 PM »
None ya, please consider my offer to discuss your questions in private. Just come to the table in a reasonable frame of mind and I will do my best to answer them.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 02:22:42 PM »
What was it about my criminal record you wanted to know and then deleted?
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 08:13:25 PM »
Psy told me to leave Wayne alone. ok. Che told me to ignore whooter ok. Che is "done with me" ok.
Well psy old buddy, I guess that leaves you and the whiskey troll. Maybe I could accost Oscar for his English syntax.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2013, 09:11:40 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Psy told me to leave Wayne alone. ok. Che told me to ignore whooter ok. Che is "done with me" ok.
Well psy old buddy, I guess that leaves you and the whiskey troll. Maybe I could accost Oscar for his English syntax.

Here's a crazy idea, why not leave people alone? You accomplish nothing by attacking people here esxcept to continue fornits proud tradition of being a sewer. You complained about it, why not give the new rules a try?

Or should we call that Plan B?

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2013, 10:12:41 PM »
There you go. I wasn't talking to you. That's what you want right? What part of ok don't you get?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 01:43:21 AM »
I have none-ya on ignore and don't look at his posts unless he replies to my questions on the SEED board. It is too simplistic to say that hating each other and fighting each other is killing kids in programs and so forth. In fact, it's a horrifically false statement due to the fact that most of us haven't done jack shit in months to help a kid in a program anyway.

So if you weren't doing anything useful before, there is nothing to be interrupted now.

With that in mind I'd like some of you to consider what is important to you. I'm not entirely sure what is important to None-ya, but the two or three questions I've asked him about SEED makes me think he's greatly concerned about the legacy of SEED being forgotten completely. To some extent I kind of agree with the guy if that is what he's worried about.

As for the rest of his problems with me, to be honest, who cares?

He hasn't done anything that hasn't been done to me before except 10 times worst by others. I've dished out a fair bit of crap over the years as well, so best be willing to take it a bit.

So really, its up to none-ya at this point to fix his behavior up a bit. If his attitude is going to continue to be hostile and trollish, we are done until he fixes it. I don't really care if he does or doesn't. I'm more interested in what he has to say about SEED. Despite straight being some sort of clone of SEED, I know nothing about the place.

Seems to be a shame that the grandaddy of mind rape is such an unknown factor.

As for you Wayne, you make a good point earlier on with:

Here's a crazy idea, why not leave people alone? You accomplish nothing by attacking people here esxcept to continue fornits proud tradition of being a sewer. You complained about it, why not give the new rules a try?

Don't talk it bro, be about it.

Ignore [redacted], no believes a thing out of mouth anyway. You elan survivors are at the edge of trolling your own pain and suffering into being forgotten, ignored, or dismissed at your own expense.

What's the first comment people make about Elan survivors?

"PSYCHO".  

Yall semi-normal ones, and I use semi-normal loosely... very loosely... need to chill the hell out and remember that you represent more than just yourselves, but every single one of the people abused by Chief Marty and [redacted] and [redacted] and so on and so forth.

Just consider it a bit. What is the legacy people will remember about Elan in years to come? Bunch of insane internet bullshit and that's not what should be remembered.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 04:36:27 AM »
che' said that I said;

Look man I didn't say that Wayne did. You say I attacked you. How is that I threatened you simply by quoting you? And then you use Wayne's words against me? Look man I've answered every question here except for personal contact info. You on the other hand have clammed up every time I asked you about eckerd. Then psy tells me you're really a great guy,and I shouldn't inquire about your past. So I guess that's it. You're teflon.  Nothin' sticks to you except your "dreams of spring".
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 07:55:16 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
There you go. I wasn't talking to you. That's what you want right? What part of ok don't you get?
It was a suggestion. Wasn't meant as an attack. But it is a little annoying that as soon as you're told to leave me alone, you begin attacking another member. It seems the only reason you're here is to fight with people, and that's the definition of a troll

I would like to know why you're attacking an ex staff member who has made amends, yet are friends with a staff member who is considered one of the worst online abusers in history. It craps on your credibility

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 12:52:27 PM »
Wayne Kernochan wrote:
I would like to know why you're attacking an ex staff member who has made amends, yet are friends with a staff member who is considered one of the worst online abusers in history. It craps on your credibility.
(Wayne, just because you don't mention me by name doesn't mean everyone here doesn't know who you are talking about, you are being disingenuous when it comes to the rules here, stop attacking me. I was not your staff member and as I have said countless times I don't consider myself ever being a staff member.)
I would appreciate if you have anything to say about me derogatory you say it in the OFFA. Your opinions of me don't amount to much in the grand scheme of life. You are not a survivor of Élan.
I would also suggest the same to you Che and if you have any more derogatory comments to make about Élan survivors please take them to the OFFA. You are doing nothing more than looking to bait people.
I personally will not stand idly by why you Che slam people from Elan for the very same behavior you have displayed on this site and other sites not once or twice but hundreds of times over the years.
 As far as None Ya goes his respectability is intact and well acknowledged. He is not coming here to have it reinforced as some of you have too.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 02:54:16 PM »
With that in mind I'd like some of you to consider what is important to you. I'm not entirely sure what is important to None-ya, but the two or three questions I've asked him about SEED makes me think he's greatly concerned about the legacy of SEED being forgotten completely.

I completely agree with you.  Discussion related to what went in in everybody's program would be a good thing.  It seems so many here are night on incapable of that.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 04:36:36 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
With that in mind I'd like some of you to consider what is important to you. I'm not entirely sure what is important to None-ya, but the two or three questions I've asked him about SEED makes me think he's greatly concerned about the legacy of SEED being forgotten completely.

I completely agree with you.  Discussion related to what went in in everybody's program would be a good thing.  It seems so many here are night on incapable of that.

Why don't you two (Pys and Che) worry about what is important to you and write about it here. I have seen very little from either of you in years and yet you seem to think you are these two giants of the TTI circa and you can lecture us on the morals and principles of web site etiquette. Just go about your business here and do what you came here to do, I hope it wasn't all about disciplining people, I sincerely hope you have more content then that to give here.
I am not trying to be difficult but I am sick of the rhetoric already from most of you. It seems Wayne, Che and you haven't changed a bit since you got back here Psy. You all keep trying to get your barbs in any way you can and when Irish, None Ya or myself respond it is then you want to move everything to the OFFA or threaten one of us. You haven't once issued a threat/warning to Che or Wayne for similar behavior. You would have been fine with what Che and Wayne had written if I had not got into the fray. It is so fucking obvious it stinks.
Do us all a favor leave your opinions, assumptions and comments about other posters to yourselves unless you post them in the OFFA so we can adequately address them.
As far as your comment above, "I completely agree with you.  Discussion related to what went in in everybody's program would be a good thing.  It seems so many here are night on incapable of that." maybe some of us don't feel what Che or yourself post is worth responding to and you shouldn't be so presumptuous to think so. Much of the stuff I read here I feel is not meant to really be responded to, it is a statement or a story to be read and interpreted/internalized individually.
Just some thoughts I have been thinking about that were "off topic" but really are "the topic" right now.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2013, 11:57:27 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Quote from: "psy"

Why don't you two (Pys and Che) worry about what is important to you and write about it here. I have seen very little from either of you in years and yet you seem to think you are these two giants of the TTI circa and you can lecture us on the morals and principles of web site etiquette. Just go about your business here and do what you came here to do, I hope it wasn't all about disciplining people, I sincerely hope you have more content then that to give here.
I am not trying to be difficult but I am sick of the rhetoric already from most of you. It seems Wayne, Che and you haven't changed a bit since you got back here Psy. You all keep trying to get your barbs in any way you can and when Irish, None Ya or myself respond it is then you want to move everything to the OFFA or threaten one of us. You haven't once issued a threat/warning to Che or Wayne for similar behavior. You would have been fine with what Che and Wayne had written if I had not got into the fray. It is so fucking obvious it stinks.
Do us all a favor leave your opinions, assumptions and comments about other posters to yourselves unless you post them in the OFFA so we can adequately address them.
As far as your comment above, "I completely agree with you.  Discussion related to what went in in everybody's program would be a good thing.  It seems so many here are night on incapable of that." maybe some of us don't feel what Che or yourself post is worth responding to and you shouldn't be so presumptuous to think so. Much of the stuff I read here I feel is not meant to really be responded to, it is a statement or a story to be read and interpreted/internalized individually.
Just some thoughts I have been thinking about that were "off topic" but really are "the topic" right now.

Don't worry if you make a valid point or ask a legitimate question, You'll get nothing. Unless of course you're whooter. Then you get your ass kissed and treated like long lost royalty.  Hell they only read what goes on here in the OFFA box when they are trying to hide posts they don't like. We went through this same bullshit when "judge Joel Brown Nose" had his short lived reign of terror.
?©?€~¥@