Author Topic: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children because?  (Read 22378 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Wayne Kernochan is the only member here who has actually molested another child. He discussed the incident in the sequel Return to Elan the Game. He blamed it on his brother. Funny thing Wayne got sent to Vitam because of it not his brother. His jealousy of his brother is evident in his memoir.
Without getting all into your warped twisted sexual world, which I was dragged into. I would like it if you could see to it to let me back out. Just let me go Wayne. It is easy instead of saying my name use your own name, it is appropriate. This is your universe not mine.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children becau
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 07:39:53 AM »
Quote
Danny the Child Molester wrote:
 I would like it if you could see to it to let me back out. Just let me go Wayne
Fuck you.

I mostly enjoy telling your niece about it because she believes me Dan. She hates your guts, as does most of your family, and is sick of your online bullshit and the attention you bring to her family

And bevore you start that "You'd be in real trouble" shit, she's an adult and can be friends with anyone she wants. The funny thing is she was angry at first because I've been copying and pasting your posts and randomly sending them to your family members. You seem proud of the things you're posting, so why not let them share the joy?

Anyway, she started the private message "Neither I nor most of our family even talk to him...."

She doesn't want her name mentioned because she's afraid of you.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37915
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children becau
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 10:59:40 AM »
Lmao......How much longer are we going to have to read about how you are conversing with my family. You have gone down through my entire family and if contacted all would call the police and lodge a complaint. You are doing this all because your brother contacted me, then introduced me to your sister. Wayne I didn't initiate the contact, but I definetly found the conversations I had with them interesting.  
Now you dodged a legal bullet one time before where you came very close to being arrested. I promise you push your luck again and what Art's lawyer did to you will be a walk in the park compared to what will happen.
Just so everyone knows Wayne harassed and stalked a number of my neices online. I will not mention there names if course but every legal procedure is in place in case he acts again. Wayne will not be let off easily this time.
 The only person Wayne Kernochan and Albert Beauchane (they are both the same person) are talking to is my brother's ex-wife out in CA.
Last but not least...Wayne is the author of the Bennison Bitches thread (we all understand that Mark Babbitz helped him) in this thread Wayne post pic's of my neices and nephews in pornographic scenes. He has been extremely disgusting when posting comments about my family. Now in his delusional mind he wants us to believe he is conversing with one of them. Wayne you are a sociopath and you need help.
Please get it and soon.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children becau
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 11:06:46 AM »
Wayne loves the power he feels when he can call me a rapist. You should have heard him on the radio show, Susan Schofield...he put on an academy award display in drama. He even threw in the choked up voice must of had a bag of cocks handy for that demonstration.
Wayne, please do tell??

Power.....Power!!!!!
 :notworthy:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children becau
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 11:44:50 AM »
Quote from: "Wetbrain"
Lmao......How much longer are we going to have to read about how you are conversing with my family. You have gone down through my entire family and if contacted all would call the police and lodge a complaint. You are doing this all because your brother contacted me, then introduced me to your sister. Wayne I didn't initiate the contact, but I definetly found the conversations I had with them interesting.  
Now you dodged a legal bullet one time before where you came very close to being arrested. I promise you push your luck again and what Art's lawyer did to you will be a walk in the park compared to what will happen.
Just so everyone knows Wayne harassed and stalked a number of my neices online. I will not mention there names if course but every legal procedure is in place in case he acts again. Wayne will not be let off easily this time.
 The only person Wayne Kernochan and Albert Beauchane (they are both the same person) are talking to is my brother's ex-wife out in CA.
Last but not least...Wayne is the author of the Bennison Bitches thread (we all understand that Mark Babbitz helped him) in this thread Wayne post pic's of my neices and nephews in pornographic scenes. He has been extremely disgusting when posting comments about my family. Now in his delusional mind he wants us to believe he is conversing with one of them. Wayne you are a sociopath and you need help.
Please get it and soon.
Art's lawyer didn't do shit to me. Art called the police, not his lawyer, the officer said so, and he laughed when he found out who and what Art is.

Now, as far as your niece, she's a very nice person, I've never spoken to a sister-in-law. Was she the one who went into a domestic violence shelter and disappeared from the family for a while? I'll ask

You are the author of that disgusting thread and that was the one I wrote to your niece about. Which was right before you were busted calling one of your niece's kids a "Half nigger waterhead" (Your words) You can try to deny it, but your e-mail address was on the bottom of one of the pictures (Which has since been deleted)

As far as Al is concerned, this is the fifth person you've accused me of being. It gets boring listening to your lies  :timeout:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children becau
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 11:48:58 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Wayne loves the power he feels when he can call me a rapist. You should have heard him on the radio show, Susan Schofield...he put on an academy award display in drama. He even threw in the choked up voice must of had a bag of cocks handy for that demonstration.
Wayne, please do tell??

Power.....Power!!!!!
 :notworthy:
I get tired of repeating myself. People can read the truth right here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37915
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children becau
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 03:06:07 PM »
Quote
Wayne wrote:
Now, as far as your niece, she's a very nice person, I've never spoken to a sister-in-law. Was she the one who went into a domestic violence shelter and disappeared from the family for a while? I'll ask

You are the author of that disgusting thread and that was the one I wrote to your niece about. Which was right before you were busted calling one of your niece's kids a "Half nigger waterhead" (Your words) You can try to deny it, but your e-mail address was on the bottom of one of the pictures (Which has since been deleted)

As far as Al is concerned, this is the fifth person you've accused me of being. It gets boring listening to your lies.

Right your going to try and convince people here that I would post such disgusting images and say such racist comments about my own family. No one here or any where is buying into this. This was all you Wayne and we know it.
Art's lawyers contacted the police and they were not laughing and you were not either. How do we know this because you redacted what you posted. Do what you did again Wayne and you will be laughing all the way to jail. You now have an established history with the police dept. in your city for stalking, harassing and other assorted charges on the Internet. This is not the first time you have been warned by the police either. Absolute Write Blog and several members there called the police on you, Larry called the police on you, Lee Goldman called the police on you, I have several times called the police on you and your family just recently called the police on you. You are a tyrant and a bully when you don't get what you want. Keep pushing the envelope Wayne, your going to end up in prison again. Remember you are a arsonist and a molester, you have been convicted of both. People seem to forget this about you, you are a felon.
(If you are confused about me just do a thorough background check, you'll see I am clean as a whistle.....:). You not so much Wayne, your past is filled with charges.)

You keep imagining you are talking with my niece. (Try talking with any of my neices and you will definetly be breaking a restraining order that was put out on you just after you posted that thread, doubt what I am saying than all you have to do is try and contact one of them. This is how I know and my family knows you are not talking with anyone in my family.) You are saying this because you are so freaking jealous that your brother and sister would speak with me. So you think by saying you are talking with my niece that this exonerates you from being blamed for being the author of that disgusting thread where you posted the disgusting pics and said racist comments. Only a racist such as yourself would repeat a disgusting comment as you did in your post above.
Wayne, please my young confused sexual deviant, know this, everyone here knows you created that thread. We know you and your buddy Mark Babbitz sat up all night and giggled about your thread. It is sick behavior and goes a long way in describing your character.

I see now it is Al.....before today you wouldn't even say his name. Wayne we know, all you have to do is tell everyone here the truth. You two are one in the same and you know what I mean.

Lets also get something else out here for everyone to read. Your family Wayne is disgusted by your memoirs and the fraud you are perpetrating by acting as if you went to Élan. This is why no one in your family has supported you at all. It is also why you never put your picture on your memoirs, you couldn't this would have went way over the line.
They have also witnessed your behavior on this site and recognize it as you. It was your brother that finally convinced me that it was you and Mark that created the Bennison Bitches, he recognized you right off the bat.
You also have no proof what so ever you went to Elan and the material you are peddling around is doctored ( this came from a friend of yours who didn't want anything more to do with your fraudulent games) the progress reports came from Mark and the pic's can easily be doctored. Mark gave you pics from Élan, Wayne not hard to put a male figure in there along with you.
Guys I kid you not, this guy went to lengths I am embarrassed myself to acknowledge.
If he was at Élan then 2-3 years ago he would have offered this evidence not 6-9 months ago when he was real worried the TTI public opinion was swaying against him and was about ready to out him as a fraud. Then all of sudden Wayne pops up with all this evidence. Yeah Right!!!!!
Give it up Wayne...your act is over and the Game is played out....let me go.
LET ME GO AND I WILL FORGET INSTANTLY ALL ABOUT YOU......OK?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 12:13:37 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children becau
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 03:10:07 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Wayne loves the power he feels when he can call me a rapist. You should have heard him on the radio show, Susan Schofield...he put on an academy award display in drama. He even threw in the choked up voice must of had a bag of cocks handy for that demonstration.
Wayne, please do tell??

Power.....Power!!!!!
 :notworthy:
I get tired of repeating myself. People can read the truth right here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=37915


Lmao.....Are you impaired or what. You really think that intelligent people will take this post serious....really. This is what you have to prove your point. My god Wayne.....grow up.
These are ridiculous scribbling of a nutjob, created to try a defame me and all they do is backfire in your face Wayne. Read them they read like someone who is impaired, an asshat.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children becau
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 03:40:03 PM »
Wayne back on topic.
I think you love the power you get from saying this. You believe that by saying I raped you that this gives you leverage, appeal, some kind of super duper credibility in the TTI circles.
This jumped right out of your mouth right after I kicked your ass off my site you must have felt vulnerable so to infuse your self with some instant credibility again you went for the steroids (Danny raped me..... :waaaa: )
 You knew that Matt, Felice, Mark, Sharon and other Élan members were totally against you for coming on my site and co admining. They hated you for it, Matt took it out on me every chance he got. So when I told you to get off you had to do something to gain cred.....with the crew again. Yeah......I got it, Danny raped me. That's when you also started peddling the story about how I raped Yvette because I had a "thing" with her. You remember.....she went from 16 to 12 years old in a week. Ole Dougy helped you, he lied for you. I bet you can't get him to do that again, from what I hear he regrets ever being associated with you. I know Larry, KLynn, Debbie, Peter, Jocelyn etc.....they all want nothing to do with you.
You use people Wayne and when they stand up and ask you to stop you try to bully them into believing it was their fault.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 12:08:06 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164659
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children becau
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 09:34:52 PM »
The brother who you're referring to died almost a year ago Dan, so shut your stupid mouth

Next lie is the restraining order  :rofl:  no one can get a restraing order for the internet, let alone for an entire family  :rofl:  :rofl:

The truth is the one that is real in case you're wondering.

 :beat:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB II

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3273
  • Karma: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Wayne Kernochan enjoys saying Danny raped children becau
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 12:05:52 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
The brother who you're referring to died almost a year ago Dan, so shut your stupid mouth

Next lie is the restraining order  :rofl:  no one can get a restraing order for the internet, let alone for an entire family  :rofl: :rofl:

The truth is the one that is real in case you're wondering.

 :beat:

Just like Maragaret Devlin died and everyone I have spoke with to punch holes in your stories. Wayne you are a cruel sick fucking dude, your brother is alive and well I just got through talking with him maybe 3 weeks ago.
Why In all that is decent in this world.....would you say such things about your own blood. Well....because you have screwed him over so many times that you devoid of all feeling of empathy about what you are doing to him. Wayne this is called sociopathic behavior.
I hate to ask this but can we have proof of your ridiculous statement? (I can see where your brother would be dead to you)
There is a restraining order against you by my family (yes individuals lodged the complaints and received the orders) I said it the way I did because there are literally 13 restraining orders against you not including Art, Larry, your publisher from Absolute Write, Lee Goldman, and the young lady from the Aspen T/C.
You are a nightmare Wayne for so many people here in the TTI it isn't something that can be overlooked anymore. You are a constant threat to many survivors peace of mind.
So like I said and have been saying, "LEAVE US ALONE AND GO AWAY". You are not one of us and never have been.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.