Author Topic: International Forum/wiki  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
International Forum/wiki
« on: May 18, 2013, 01:28:16 AM »
This is just an attempt to bounce some ideas around. Has anyone noticed that these shitpits are/have been going internationally? Been that way for awhile. What have we done to create resources aimed at educating local communities in those foreign lands?

Like, from what I know there is some sort of Hyde/elan spawn somewhere here in China. I'm not exactly sure where and while I've been tempted to visit it I was told by a coworker than it was assuredly a one way ticket to spending a few nights in jail before being quietly thrown over the nearest border with only the clothes on my back. His explanation being that it takes quite a bit of influence to open any sort of business on that scale in China and it is very likely the local hyde/elan spawn has some serious friends in the local government who have a vested interest in the ongoing operation of the place.

But as far as I know there is nothing in Chinese warning the Chinese about the dangers of these programs.

And they have some pretty warped stuff going on here in China given suicide and high school students in China is a fairly common thing. Throw in a warped program, insane pressure from their family to succeed, and being torn out of their family support net.. it's an ugly picture.

So what we have in an emerging market for the likes of some shitpit Aspen org who wants to make a killing by expanding abroad.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »