Author Topic: Feeling guilty?  (Read 12114 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Feeling guilty?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2013, 09:05:16 PM »
There's nothing more to add ,so I'll be civil and and try not to cross paths again
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2013, 09:09:57 PM »
2. Personal Attacks - Personal attacks against other forum posters, even in response to one, are not allowed. This is not retroactive. Should you verbally "wish ill" on a person outside this forum, for example, and that person then becomes a poster on this forum, your old posts do not suddenly constitute a rule violation. You will, however, from that point on, be expected to at least be civil towards that poster for the purposes of furthered discussion with all involved parties. There is a time and a place for online "flame wars" (such as "Open Free for All"), but it is not here. If you can't hold it in, take it elsewhere.

Psy one question and a two polite requests for you.

How long are we going to have to be subjected to None-ya personal attacks and lack of civility? He's already lied about asking me questions regarding eckerds.I laid that out fairly clearly in another post as to how he's been quite disingenious with the truth in regards to his "questions". Despite attempts on my part to encourage a modicum of civility on his part that might facilitate such an exchange. He's since expanded his attacks to include you and refuses to engage either of in a civil reasonable manner. And we both know this isn't going to be the end of it from none-ya. So what I'm looking for is some sort of determination as to how much more we are going to have to endure?

He doesn't need to give me a chance. It's not about me being a "nice guy". If he wants questions answered, he needs to ask them and do so in a civil manner. I've put that out there for him on this thread and encouraged him to speak to me in private, providing he's civil.

And for our troubles he's responded with more flaming and personal attacks and paranoia and over-dramatic childish antics.

My request, can you please move this thread to offa? I don't really want to be the center of attention. It's uncomfortable and a bit insulting that I'm in the middle of a thread being compared to nazis. Further, I'd like you to adjust my user settings so that offa doesn't even show up for me. I feel no need to engage in these trollish flame bait-esque conversations.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2013, 10:31:41 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
There's nothing more to add ,so I'll be civil and and try not to cross paths again

Che I was talking to whooter. I've asked you a few times about eckerd. But that's alright. Your silence speaks volume.
Where did your question of my criminal record go?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2013, 05:19:41 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
2. Personal Attacks - Personal attacks against other forum posters, even in response to one, are not allowed. This is not retroactive. Should you verbally "wish ill" on a person outside this forum, for example, and that person then becomes a poster on this forum, your old posts do not suddenly constitute a rule violation. You will, however, from that point on, be expected to at least be civil towards that poster for the purposes of furthered discussion with all involved parties. There is a time and a place for online "flame wars" (such as "Open Free for All"), but it is not here. If you can't hold it in, take it elsewhere.

Psy one question and a two polite requests for you.

How long are we going to have to be subjected to None-ya personal attacks and lack of civility? He's already lied about asking me questions regarding eckerds.I laid that out fairly clearly in another post as to how he's been quite disingenious with the truth in regards to his "questions". Despite attempts on my part to encourage a modicum of civility on his part that might facilitate such an exchange. He's since expanded his attacks to include you and refuses to engage either of in a civil reasonable manner. And we both know this isn't going to be the end of it from none-ya. So what I'm looking for is some sort of determination as to how much more we are going to have to endure?

He doesn't need to give me a chance. It's not about me being a "nice guy". If he wants questions answered, he needs to ask them and do so in a civil manner. I've put that out there for him on this thread and encouraged him to speak to me in private, providing he's civil.

And for our troubles he's responded with more flaming and personal attacks and paranoia and over-dramatic childish antics.

My request, can you please move this thread to offa? I don't really want to be the center of attention. It's uncomfortable and a bit insulting that I'm in the middle of a thread being compared to nazis. Further, I'd like you to adjust my user settings so that offa doesn't even show up for me. I feel no need to engage in these trollish flame bait-esque conversations.
Which is what I've been subjected to for the past two years

Funny, he has a problem with you being an ex staff member, yet is friends with Danny Bennison who has accepted no responsibility for his actions as staff and still abuses Elan survivors online

So the question really is, "How much longer are we going to have to be subjected to None-ya personal attacks and lack of civility?"

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2013, 08:41:42 PM »
This is great, we have two of the most disgusting posters to have ever written posts on this site crying to an admin about another poster calling you out on your past. Che if more people knew who you were and howvyou have treated survivors in your padt especially women thry would run you out of town. Wayne you have been proven to be a first class liar and a fraud and yet you still come around at any chance to beg for support. You are not supported by anyone who actually knows who you are now or when you say you were at Elan.
I was never your staff member and I don't recongnize myself as a staff member.
As far as making rape joked about your repugnant claim that I fucked you, you are right I did and will continue to make jokes about your immature accusations you level at me. The only person who raped you Wayne was you. I understand you have this attraction for me but sorry I don't like duded especially people like you who would screw anything that stood still long enough.

You have harassed and abused many more survivors than I could ever, Wayne. You have been kicked off just about every Elan site including the one you started. Please tell us how you accomplished that....Oh that's right you also got banned from your writers blog on the very forum you started.

Wayne your attacks against me are old news....very old. They have no proof and absolutely no corroboration.  So please STFU unless you have the actual people who were at Elan when you say you were to validate what you are saying.
I have my people on various web sites who back my character up while at Elan. Just ask Joicelyn, Peter, Mike F.  Mike K., Donald H., Diane H.and Margaret D. There are more if you need more names but these people you can contsct rather easily.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2013, 08:51:59 PM »
As far as me accepting responsibility......all anyone needs to do is ask the people that personally knew me while I was at Elan they all know how I feel.
Wayne you are a pimp who uses survivors as his whores to make money or at least tries. I have absolutely no respect for you so as far as taking responsibility for your fraudulent claims...... piss off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2013, 09:05:24 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
This is great, we have two of the most disgusting posters to have ever written posts on this site crying to an admin about another poster calling you out on your past. Che if more people knew who you were and howvyou have treated survivors in your padt especially women thry would run you out of town. Wayne you have been proven to be a first class liar and a fraud and yet you still come around at any chance to beg for support. You are not supported by anyone who actually knows who you are now or when you say you were at Elan.
I was never your staff member and I don't recongnize myself as a staff member.
As far as making rape joked about your repugnant claim that I fucked you, you are right I did and will continue to make jokes about your immature accusations you level at me. The only person who raped you Wayne was you. I understand you have this attraction for me but sorry I don't like duded especially people like you who would screw anything that stood still long enough.

You have harassed and abused many more survivors than I could ever, Wayne. You have been kicked off just about every Elan site including the one you started. Please tell us how you accomplished that....Oh that's right you also got banned from your writers blog on the very forum you started.

Wayne your attacks against me are old news....very old. They have no proof and absolutely no corroboration.  So please STFU unless you have the actual people who were at Elan when you say you were to validate what you are saying.
I have my people on various web sites who back my character up while at Elan. Just ask Joicelyn, Peter, Mike F.  Mike K., Donald H., Diane H.and Margaret D. There are more if you need more names but these people you can contsct rather easily.

You really are a clown, ya know that? No one is going to back your character because you have none.

I have Rick P. Joe G. Alan R. Mark Q. and Jesse L. who will all vouch that you are and always were an abuser and a piece of shit. Ask any of them

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2013, 09:07:26 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
As far as me accepting responsibility......all anyone needs to do is ask the people that personally knew me while I was at Elan they all know how I feel.
Wayne you are a pimp who uses survivors as his whores to make money or at least tries. I have absolutely no respect for you so as far as taking responsibility for your fraudulent claims...... piss off.
Why doesn't any of them support you? It's been 2 1/2 years now, what the fuck are they waiting for?

Lying ass bitch.  :suicide:

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2013, 10:02:58 PM »
:P "I have Rick P. Joe G. Alan R. Mark Q. and Jesse L. who will all vouch that you are and always were an abuser and a piece of shit. Ask any of them?"

These are names you made up or are Elan survivors who have contacted you on your blog to congratulate you fir your memoir but they do not actually know you.
The names I wrote are people you know from the sites Joicelyn B., Peter A., Kerry Lynn, Mike O. etc....they all have spoken of my character. Unlike yourself I am not bringong names here that no one knows but yourself. Why not bring back Doug Hannah to lie again for you....lol. Wayne you know no one at all from Elan...give it up already Pimp.
You never answered the question either from a while back....how do you like it....lmao!!!!