Author Topic: Feeling guilty?  (Read 12211 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Feeling guilty?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2013, 01:54:28 PM »
Oh quite the contrary, my brother is not listed on HEAL's site.

I only recall recent attempts on your part to ask me questions are on page nine of the forum rules thread.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=43930&start=120

You asked me why there wasn't an eckerd's forum. I replied, no one has ever asked for one and suggested that you should ask for it.

I did this on this page here: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=43930&start=135

You then commented on E-how-kee without asking a question, I replied that it was a shame your friend was abused there on the same page posted above.

So I really don't know what you are talking about. Maybe this was farther in the past? Hell if I know.

I do know tonight you posted my facebook age to a note I posted in 2009 in which I spent a long painful year in a horrific part of China and spent about 3/4ths of my conscious hours half bombed. So whatever conclusions you are drawing from the 2009 post are yours and yours alone to do whatever it is you please with them.

Now anything beyond the attempts I've just outlined above, I don't really know what to tell you. I haven't said much about eckerds because I haven't had many people ask me anything about the place. So really, I think I could answer a great number of your questions though they wouldn't have any specific names but Eckerd's prides itself on uniformity throughout the system, making most camps fairly similar.

Thus far, most of this has been you lashing out, you aren't giving me a whole lot to work with.

We'll try this again later if you can settle down.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2013, 01:59:44 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "none-ya"
"Done with me"? You never done anything but avoid my questions from the start. You can delete what you want. HEAL still has a file on you.(and your brother)
Angela has "files" on everybody.  She even had one on me (and the entire fornits management) as a result of her complete and total, almost pathological paranoia (she later retracted her accusations however).  Her computer burps and she's throwing around accusations that everybody here is a some neckbeard class hacker out to get her.  So take that for what it's worth.  If that level of incompetence resulted in making an accusation against the entire site management here, I'd wager it'd take a lot less for an ex-staff member, regardless of what he's done to make up for his past actions.  A broken clock is right twice a day, but it's useless the rest of the time.  Her save the whales, heal the earth, website and her "we're not gonna take it" theme song torpedo the credibility of everybody who criticizes programs.  Her organization is the PETA of the anti-program argument.

That doesn't mean that what's in the file is false. Like the part about him working at three springs academy. I never knew about. That's never been discussed here. I know  it was a long time ago. Juast leave the nazis alone.
Yea right..........
?©?€~¥@

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2013, 02:09:21 PM »
Look, none-ya, I'm going to try to do you a favor here. I really think we should continue this conversation in private. Not so much because I have anything to hide but because you seem a bit lost on certain key points that others aren't.

If you would like to speak with me about any question you have, and providing you ask those questions in a reasonable manner, I'll answer them, in Private message.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2013, 02:15:10 PM »
That doesn't mean that what's in the file is false. Like the part about him working at three springs academy. I never knew about. That's never been discussed here. I know  it was a long time ago. Juast leave the nazis alone.
Yea right..........
Statements like that really make me question how long you've actually been on here.  Early in your posting history you noted that you'd been an anon prior to posting.  Now i'm wondering if that's true at all.  Why?  If that were the case you would know that Che Gookin was not always Che Gookin.  For years he was known as "Three Springs Waygookin" and there are quiet a few threads where he mentions Three Springs.  So I have to ask, how do you explain this?  He was one of the most prolific posters on the forum.  Yet you somehow apparently missed a glaring fact that was laid out in his very own username -- imprinted on every post.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2013, 02:34:04 PM »
All I ever knew about  him is his connection to eckerd.  Doesn't matter 'cause he's "done with me".
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2013, 02:42:14 PM »
Ok now I see how I missed the three springs stuff. I just now came from the three springs  thread and I see that most of it was from 2010. I spent the better part of that year in and out of the hospital. So that's on me. But you can be sure I'm gonna' go back  and read.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2013, 02:44:32 PM »
Ok now I see how I missed the three springs stuff. I just now came from the three springs  thread and I see that most of it was from 2010. I spent the better part of that year in and out of the hospital. So that's on me. But you can be sure I'm gonna' go back and read. And psy, I've been coming here since 2007.
?©?€~¥@

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2013, 02:50:17 PM »
Ok now I see how I missed the three springs stuff. I just now came from the three springs  thread and I see that most of it was from 2010. I spent the better part of that year in and out of the hospital. So that's on me. But you can be sure I'm gonna' go back and read. And psy, I've been coming here since 2007.
Well.  Che has been around a lot longer than that.  Longer than I have even.  In any case, please be careful when you're throwing around accusations.  I can't say i'd trust any of the staff members I was in program with (even one who apologized to me) and I get where your distrust is coming from, but please do contact Che and at least attempt to give him a chance.  I can't force you to do that, or even to trust him, but I'm telling you as somebody who has been around here for a long time and has observed him closely that you might at least try to give him the benefit of the doubt.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2013, 02:59:10 PM »
I almost understand staff that were "graduated" into their positions. But the ones that wound up there because the quickie mart wasn't hiring?
?©?€~¥@

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2013, 03:13:04 PM »
I almost understand staff that were "graduated" into their positions. But the ones that wound up there because the quickie mart wasn't hiring?
And you think they had an idea what they were getting into?  Even at the program I was in, I fully acknowledge that most of the staff (most of which couldn't get a job at a "quickie mart" because of checkered pasts) wanted to help the kids there.  Most of them had the best interests in their heart. It's easy to think that something is "necessary" to help a person, even if it hurts them.  The vast majority (click that link) of normal every day people will go along with it so long as the experts say it needs to be done.  It's not because anybody is evil.  It's because people are trained to believe and trust those in authority.  The fact that Che apologized and realizes what happened was wrong means not that he's a bad guy, but that he's one of the small minority who eventually tells the authority figure that shit is actually really fucked up, just plain wrong, and tries to do something to stop it.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2013, 03:56:15 PM »
Sure go ahead compare staffers with nazis. The both were only following orders. What then does that say for people who refuse to follow  bad orders. Not  once you've had your fill and become disgruntled. But from day 1!!
?©?€~¥@

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 04:16:50 PM »
You obviously didn't read the wiki article.  It has almost nothing to do with Nazis (only peripherally, as an inspiration for the experiment)  Read how many followed the experiment to it's completion, versus how few stopped it before the end.  And that's when your job isn't on the line.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2013, 07:54:20 PM »
I have a slightly different perspective from Academy at Swift River.  Many of the staff working there with the kids were pursuing some sort of secondary degree.  As I remember a few were working on their masters in psychology at Smith College.  A couple of the staff wanted to be social workers and a few others teachers.   What they all had in common was they enjoyed working with kids and helping them to succeed.

The turnover was a little high and you would typically find an imbalance of those who were new and those who were there a long time.  Those who stayed witnessed the benefits of the school and watched the child transition into one who was at peace with themselves and focused on their academics and college careers.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2013, 08:44:49 PM »
OK I read the wiki link. (or the better pat of it anyway) and I have no clue how that relates to anything here. There are no shortage of people in this world  who will commit the most heinous of acts "just because". They need no coercion. You know how the allies found the concentration camps? By the smell. Yet german civilians "knew nothing" (insert sgt. schultz here). Tell me psy, when you were in your program (cedu?) Did you ever wind up identifying with you captors? I somehow picture you being at least more pragmatic than than that. You did what you had to do and then got the hell out right?
Oh by they way, This is a legit question,but I feel I have to ask for the truth.
If whooter was banned,and he couldn't even read what was going on,how did he know it was ok to come back? Tell the truth, you two are really bffs. and keep in close touch I believe. Who's next max? Oh that's right you admonished me for calling max "fat" and made me promise not to use the "f" word again. People who live in glass houses may not want to seek political correctness.
God I sound like inculcated.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 08:59:20 PM »
OK I read the wiki link. (or the better pat of it anyway) and I have no clue how that relates to anything here. There are no shortage of people in this world  who will commit the most heinous of acts "just because". They need no coercion. You know how the allies found the concentration camps? By the smell. Yet german civilians "knew nothing" (insert sgt. schultz here). Tell me psy, when you were in your program (cedu?) Did you ever wind up identifying with you captors? I somehow picture you being at least more pragmatic than than that. You did what you had to do and then got the hell out right?
Oh by they way, This is a legit question,but I feel I have to ask for the truth.
If whooter was banned,and he couldn't even read what was going on,how did he know it was ok to come back? Tell the truth, you two are really bffs. and keep in close touch I believe. Who's next max? Oh that's right you admonished me for calling max "fat" and made me promise not to use the "f" word again. People who live in glass houses may not want to seek political correctness.
God I sound like inculcated.

When a person is banned they can still visit the site and read the posts, they are just banned from posting.  I honored and accepted the ban and have not posted for a couple of years (or however long it has been).  I could have changed my IP and kept posting and been a nuisance, but I accepted and respected the decision by Psy and Ginger to have me put off.  When I noticed a new beginning was occurring I reached out for a new start of my own and am sort of getting my feet wet again and getting acclimated to the new rules as I see you are too, None-ya.  It is good to be back and I hope the site can grow into a great discussion board once again.  If things do not work out the admins can easily ban me again and I will accept their decision as I have in the past.