Author Topic: New Skakel trial likely to call expert to testify about Elan  (Read 4735 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
New Skakel trial likely to call expert to testify about Elan
« on: April 25, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
This was a media trial. Mike was convicted by public opinion and the media pushed the confession. Frank Garr wanted me to testify and sent me to see John Benedict because I told him that everyone heard Mike confess to the crime. When I saw Mickey Sherman, I told him the reason why, which is that he was beaten and he said it every time he entered or left a room. It was on his sign. Mickey Sherman said that Mike never admitted it, which was false. He said it many times. Anyway, neither side wanted to hear the truth.

Because Elan routinely beat and coerced false confessions from us, nothing from an ex resident or staff should have been admissable. The fact they were messing with thought reform and indoctrination as therapy should render any information garnered from Mike's stay at Elan null and void

But hey, Danny has a gut feeling. Everyone can go home. Nothing to see here.

Actually, I think Danny's feeling is the greatest piece of evidence that Mike is innocent. That moron couldn't pick the winner of a one horse race

Yessiree...you are on a one man insulting run, aren't ya now.
I thought most people go by their gut instinct. But I guess if you are sitting on your butt all day waiting for others to do for you what you could do for yourself, I could see you making such foolish comments. You are not getting any younger Wayne...go outside.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.