Fuck off.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: poll
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 02:13:18 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Fuck off.

What's your problem? You didn't even make the list.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Sum-Ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 10:25:31 AM »
Other (explain) - epic fail
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 05:19:26 PM »
Here's something you'll find funny none-ya, I let him do it to stop the abuse. I was tired of it and couldn't take it any more. I could have fought him and took the ring and the paddle and the GM's attached to whatever shit they would have done to me for hitting a staff member, but I just gave up

Ya want a real belly laugh? He was taken out of the house maybe a week after. I hated myself for 30 years for that.

But you see none-ya, when I said what happened., starting in AA in the early 90s, that hate went away, it came back when I took it out of the book, but went away again when I said it here on Fornits. I knew people like you were going to use it against me, but I never thought you would be this vile, but the best thing is that I don't care. I don't hate myself any more.

Whatever hatred drives you to humiliate yourself like this, it has nothing to do with me. Everyone I talk to is shaking their head about you. Whatever it is you hate about me, cool, don't believe what I say, but at least consider the program survivors who were raped in programs and what this little act of yours is doing to them

Have a long life none-ya

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 05:42:56 PM »
Nobody else here has cried rape.
?©?€~¥@

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 06:09:49 PM »
None-ya.  These threads about Wayne have got to stop.  I realize you don't believe his story.  That's fine and you're entitled to your opinion, but what you're doing crosses the line into flat out mockery and it's unnecessary.  Wayne.  I realize you despise Art for reasons i don't really care to research, but the sorts of attack threads about Art have also got to stop.  It's ok to disagree witha person but telling them to "buy ammo" is getting into territory where the authorities can get involved.  If you want to start a war with Art, do it privately and keep the drama off the forum.  If shit goes down, I don't want to be dragged into it.  If neither of you find these terms acceptable, you're welcome to leave the forum.

Why is it that out of all the many boards on this site, out of all the programs, the only people who can NEVER seem to get along are the Elan folk.  It's like you never left the program.  You crave the drama. You love it.  You want so much to be back in the program you recreate it everywhere you go. I've seen this happens with some gatherings of survivors in person where it turns into a rap or somebody tries to run things, but this is just absurd.  Even the rules thread I tried to create devolved into petty bickering.  I left the board over the weekend and it's 6 pages of horseshit.  Everybody else can get along online, why can't you?
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 05:46:08 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Here's something you'll find funny none-ya, I let him do it to stop the abuse. I was tired of it and couldn't take it any more. I could have fought him and took the ring and the paddle and the GM's attached to whatever shit they would have done to me for hitting a staff member, but I just gave up

Ya want a real belly laugh? He was taken out of the house maybe a week after. I hated myself for 30 years for that.

But you see none-ya, when I said what happened., starting in AA in the early 90s, that hate went away, it came back when I took it out of the book, but went away again when I said it here on Fornits. I knew people like you were going to use it against me, but I never thought you would be this vile, but the best thing is that I don't care. I don't hate myself any more.

Whatever hatred drives you to humiliate yourself like this, it has nothing to do with me. Everyone I talk to is shaking their head about you. Whatever it is you hate about me, cool, don't believe what I say, but at least consider the program survivors who were raped in programs and what this little act of yours is doing to them

Have a long life none-ya

Maybe if you would shut the fuck up about this stupid bullshit Wayne everyone would take you serious again. You started this rape crap because I kicked you off a facebook site. Your way of getting back was to once again stoop even lower.
Most of the time I just ignore you because you are seriously pathetic. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU WAYNE!!!
You were my co-admin on this facebook site we created it together. We talked on the phone. You sent me a series of emails asking me to let you write a book I was getting together.
So I guess you allow your rapist this far into your life and also ask him to write his book. Yes, I have 4 emails Wayne sent me asking to write the book we are finished with now.
We all know you will have concocted some bullshit excuse as to why you wanted to come into my life. Oh...that's right, to get information...lol.
Or.....was it some deep psychological reason that only you and your therapist know.
Whatever the reason it is all crap and maybe....just maybe you should stop lying. You started it in 2009 with the Mary Jones car dragging incident (which you told me was bullshit) and you have moved up the chain of fabrications since then.
STOP!!!!
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2013, 10:55:48 PM »
Danny, please stop attacking Wayne. I've reported you once already today, I keep finding myself having to do it again and again.