Author Topic: New Skakel trial likely to call expert to testify about Elan  (Read 47839 times)

Offline .T-Rex

• View Profile
Re: New Skakel trial likely to call expert to testify about
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2013, 10:18:42 PM »
Everybody hates none-ya

Because he's Danny  :fuckoff:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Sum-Ya

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2013, 12:31:56 AM »
by .T-Rex » Today, 03:18

Everybody hates none-ya

Because he's Danny  :fuckoff:

You will have to "up your game" T-Rex because you are boring the hell out of people.   I hope you come up with something more creative, in the future, than "Nunez is on food stamps."
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB. ll

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2013, 08:08:39 PM »
Danny is full of shit. They knew he was staff and knew why he was fired. That was why he wasn't called to testify

Garr and Benedict were desperate, and didn't put someone on the stand who thought Michael was guilty?

Things that make you go, Hmmmmmmmm

Offline Sum-Ya

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2013, 09:03:20 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB. ll"
Danny is full of shit. They knew he was staff and knew why he was fired. That was why he wasn't called to testify

Garr and Benedict were desperate, and didn't put someone on the stand who thought Michael was guilty?

Things that make you go, Hmmmmmmmm

That would be "the pot calling the kettle black."   :seg:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 09:24:01 PM by Sum-Ya »
?©?€~¥@

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2013, 09:11:05 PM »
This is the part I don't get about the whole Skakel trial. It seems as if the confession was beaten out of him in the ring. Since when do confessions that are beaten out of a person be allowed in court? If that trial hinged on that confession then it should very well be thrown out as a miscarriage of justice. If the State Prosecutor has anything other than that to bring to the table then by all means.

And Wayne, it wasn't Lee, I can prove it to you as well. I know you two have had your problems and probably still will, but the faxes weren't her. PM me and promise not to share this information around and I'll talk with you about it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2013, 10:03:57 PM »
I didn't say it was Lee. I could care less who is sending faxes to HEAL

I think it's Art.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2013, 12:06:58 PM »
Nope, not him either. Like I said, I have fairly good proof of who did it or is doing it. They weren't terribly clever about how they went about it. I won't tell you specifics but when you use a free internet fax service it leaves the bloody IP address on it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2013, 02:20:42 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Nope, not him either. Like I said, I have fairly good proof of who did it or is doing it. They weren't terribly clever about how they went about it. I won't tell you specifics but when you use a free internet fax service it leaves the bloody IP address on it.
Like I said, I couldn't care less. It doesn't affect me. If it affects Heal, then I would, but she doesn't seem to mind

As far as the trial, here's an interesting fact. Why didn't Tommy testify in the first trial? If he was falsely accused for 20+ years, it would have shown how inept the investigators are and how they ruined an innocent man's life, but he didn't because he did it

If they had done that to me, I would have jumped at the chance to say it in court, but only if I didn't do it. I'd also like to know why they sent the guilty brother to a place that would beat a confession out of him. They knew what Elan was doing. The Kennedy's were neck deep in the Huuman Potential Movement and thought reform.

I'd also like to hear from Charlie Avanango. He was flown into Maine in the middle of the night and Joe Ricci picked him up in the middle of the night, which he never did. That was on Halloween, the day after Martha was killed. His mother said i n front of a witness that he should never talk about that girl

Slim, I know, but there are a few people who say he was the one who killed her

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2013, 10:53:09 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
No doubt he's off his meds.

Yes, he is off his meds and back on the bottle. Matt usually doesn't start drinking till later in the evening but I guess someone or something must have triggered a bender. Poor fella, he goes to all the AA and Anti AA sites and posts. He is on the Orange Papers Forum as John BarleyCorn, you can definitely see the similarities in writing. Wayne Kernochan calls himself SandyB on the Orange Papers Forum.
None Ya reading Matt's long incoherent posts on the OPF are hilarious. He thinks he is this gifted writer.....lmao!!!
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2013, 10:58:04 PM »
Quote from: "Matt C. Hoffman"
none-ya  you sure you don't have a little of that Danny Bennison in Ya.

Never took meds and sorry you feel that you have to involve yurself in something that you have no clue about unless of course you are a little bit danny -lol.

The idiot r funny.

You are going to love my next ruminating post of--  let us just say for sake of arguement  that the elan folks like Kruglik ,Gottlieb and MCCann and Ricci  and   other  elan employees actually believed that  Mike was guilty .....wouldn't that make etal (all of them ) guilty of being accessory to murder after the fact.  I mean hell if they so believed like their boy Danny Bennison did that he was guilty  and he believed it deep down into his intestines like he has said , then why not go to the police with this info, and not be complicit in covering up this alledged murder - Ooooooh  

This goes way beyond obstruction of justice a crime that  are certainly guilty of and  they  did  this crime- of obstruction of justice -  when ever there was any inspection on the elan property by any States inspector -you know how they controlled the floorshow and only let the inspectors see what they , the Owner  Joe Ricci ,and his henchmen that helped him run it ,wanted them to  see.

In other words non-ya they hid the truth about elan from the inspectors ,ever wonder why none-ya ?  

Believe me it will be more wordy and descriptive  than this and I know that you all just  can't wait ,lol.

Matt, put the bottle down...slap yourself twice (IDK where) and wake the fuck up!!! I was subpoenaed to a grand jury....so yah I was with the police, prosecutor and judge. These two, Matt and Wayne, are two of the stupidness towheads I have ever met.
I never had any proof!!!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 05:50:25 PM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2013, 11:02:23 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Like I said, I couldn't care less. It doesn't affect me. If it affects Heal, then I would, but she doesn't seem to mind

As far as the trial, here's an interesting fact. Why didn't Tommy testify in the first trial? If he was falsely accused for 20+ years, it would have shown how inept the investigators are and how they ruined an innocent man's life, but he didn't because he did it

If they had done that to me, I would have jumped at the chance to say it in court, but only if I didn't do it. I'd also like to know why they sent the guilty brother to a place that would beat a confession out of him. They knew what Elan was doing. The Kennedy's were neck deep in the Huuman Potential Movement and thought reform.

I'd also like to hear from Charlie Avanango. He was flown into Maine in the middle of the night and Joe Ricci picked him up in the middle of the night, which he never did. That was on Halloween, the day after Martha was killed. His mother said i n front of a witness that he should never talk about that girl

Slim, I know, but there are a few people who say he was the one who killed her

Why would Tommy kill someone so brutally that he was sleeping with. He took her away from Mike, he had her that night....are you really this inept when it comes to this murder or are you on another one of your fishin  expeditions. Looking to plagiarize again Wayne..poo.

Offline Sum-Ya

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2013, 11:07:15 PM »
Danny do you need a hug?  :hug:
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2013, 11:13:32 PM »
Quote from: "Sum-Ya"
Danny do you need a hug?  :hug:

Thanks...big fella...... :notworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2013, 06:44:25 AM »
Idiot Child Wrote:
Why would Tommy kill someone so brutally that he was sleeping with. He took her away from Mike, he had her that night....are you really this inept when it comes to this murder or are you on another one of your fishin expeditions. Looking to plagiarize again Wayne..poo.

You're a caveman, you know that? No wonder they didn't want you to testify. I can see you on the stand "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, why would Tommy kill her? She was putting out"

Sex had nothing to do with it. You couldn't possibly understand because you're sick, you don't experience emotions correctly. You see, the rest of us experience this thing called Love, and love can definitely cause people to kill like that.

Unlike you, we don't break people down to commodities. "I can fuck her, she's a keeper" We develop relationships based on love and passion

Maybe she broke up with him and wanted to be with Mike. Maybe she was conflicted and didn't want to have sex any more.

You also don't seem to comprehend the law. We don't convict even guilty people without evidence and we certainly don't take away their life because of tainted evidence. Anything they considered evidence that is attached to Elan is tainted. Elan tainted everything and everyone it touched.

Have a long life Dan

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2013, 07:38:08 AM »
So I'm still confused, was Skakel tossed in jail based on a confession beaten out of him in the ring?