Author Topic: I received a fax from "Anonymous" today claiming to represen  (Read 2449 times)

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
I received a fax from "Anonymous" today claiming to represen
« on: March 02, 2013, 08:36:41 AM »
and "Fuck you Kike"
Gee
I wonder who would send fax like that to anybody
Lett me make it a little clearer for you Angela
There's only 3-4 people that attend,participate in this garbage,are emotionally crippled
What area code did it come from Angela
As I stated earlier. These folks DO NOT represent the mainstream of Elan Graduates,and or those who went there and dint graduate.As you can see,they are very ill. the kind of illness that keeps them sick at all costs. Its no longer about putting Sharon Terry in Jail. Its now about WHO will put her in jail. Which will never happen BTW,or Marty or Jeff or any other of your abusers
Your biggest abuser today,is yourself. If I had no job,no friends,no comfort,I would be angry too
Again I Want to apologize for the Child/children who sent that to you.
Remember,these Elan jerks are only a handful of jokers who want every one to suffer.Unfortunately
The world has,and continues to pass them by.
Look at Mr Babitz. The Ringleader.. The guy that gets everyone motivated to attack people. He's 55 years old. Most people that age are raising a family,looking forward to retirement.. But not Marky. Marky plays games with peolpe on the internet. Marky wants to hurt their feelings and maked them sad. Mark wants to be the king
Yet he is unemployed,liar,thief,and general manipulator.
If I can be of any service to HEAL.Feel free to contact me
Art
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
Re: I received a fax from "Anonymous" today claiming to repr
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 09:01:59 AM »
I blame Obama

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
Re: I received a fax from "Anonymous" today claiming to repr
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 04:03:59 PM »
Then, contact Weight watchers LOL
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting