Author Topic: Re: Daniel Bennison & Diane Drzata  (Read 8793 times)

Offline YV23

• View Profile
Re: Daniel Bennison & Diane Drzata
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2013, 12:32:48 AM »
A lawsuit looks like you're simply after money, The district attorny and prosecution will be taken more seriously

I have friends in Maine and will ask around. Sharon Terry isn't stupid so this won't be easy

Hey Art, screw you. Even Danny doesn't spout that Elan garbage any more. You're the coward. You're still an abuser. I hope you get what you have coming you rapist piece of shit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2013, 01:13:56 PM »
Art is apparently under the impression that people care what he has to say. Got news for you, most people from outside this insanity were not convinced by my book that you're a bunch of abusive trolls, your own words did that. These abusive posts with the sexual vulgarities convinced many that Danny did rape me. They'll convince people that you raped Sharon. Your arrogance is what will sink you in the end

I was in Elan from 1978  to 1980, that is a fact. Danny Bennison raped me in his office when I was there for about three or four months, that is a fact. I pray one of you takes me to court or that someone investigates Elan for sexual abuse because I have evidence to back most of it up, including two doctors I told about the sexual abuse as early as 1998, before the Skakel trial

Another fact. I've never kept a do=ime of the money for that book. I find it repulsive.No one with any character calls themself an Elan alumnist. I find you alumnists repulsive. I hate you all and I wish I had never written the book because it put abusive douchebags like you and Danny back in my life

Without the abusive power Elan gave you, you're nothing. Nobody. A shitty little abusive voice on the internet

Even if we all die without an investigation, the internet will tell the story of what horrible people you were, are and always will be.

Of course you can file a lawsuit to have it removed, but you won't because then we get to defend ourselves and testify, and you don't get to beat us into shutting up. You Elan apologists were pretty vocal about suing and taking "Survivors" to court until I dared you to. That's because you're guilty. Anyone can see it

Except you

Edited to add: Pretty good point that Danny calls his niece's kid a nigger and Art comes to his defense. Another testament to what fine uppstanding scumbags ex Elan staff members are

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2013, 07:47:06 AM »
Ok Wayne,I'll bite
Who was you're Dir @ 7,and how come several people,not asscociated with this shithouse (fornits) also dont know you
Wayne Marky Sharon
You remain a very bad liar.
Sharon was not raped,at least not by me. Danny didnt rape anyone either. This is what sick fucks do when validity,truth dont go there way.
In fact,I bet Mark has the most miserable life,next to Sharon. Its you 2,and you're multiple screen names that keep this bullshit going on and on.
If Mark wanted to actually speak to me,he would've done it,like a man,face to face. But after 10 years of the game. Its apparent that Mark isnt interested in that.. Only projecting lies,and insanity. Sharon just wants everyone to look at her,and feel sorry for her
Only this hasnt worked either
I conclude,that in my opinion,there is no Wayne. Hell Sharon was at elan for 100 days ? Yes Sharon I remember you're story. It didnt include rape.
So were you lying then ? OR are you lying now? or still?
I cant believe you have all them kids,and you have no contact with most of them. Have you even seen a pic of you're grandchild. I know what she thinks of you. She is pretty vocal
I feel sorry for you're boys. Being raised in squalor,and subjected to your mental health issues 24/7

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 09:39:11 AM »
A better question is, How would any of them know who Wayne Weaver was, or Yvette Portella, or Jane Tolar, or Willie Garcia, George Rees, Alan Kelly, Robert Gamble, richard Kogut, Amy Ericson, Lisa Kelch or Donald Hampton, or the many people Danny said "These are names I haven't heard in 30 years?

Another good question is, How did your spelling degrade to the same shitty misspellings as Danny? Your past posts have no such idiocy. Someone e-mailed me and said that it looks like you're copy and pasting messages from Danny. I have to say, it sure looks that way

Danny ran my house, then Joe Rodriguez, then Diane Hozman, then Jeff Gottlieb. Jeff didn't run E-3 prior to that, he was in Waterford.

I'm still waiting for any evidence that I wasn't there because there is none. I was there and have pictures of myself there

Anyway, the most important question of all has been left unanswered. Who cares?

I'll answer it. No one

Happy Martin Luther King day

Offline none-ya.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 02:07:44 PM »
That's a good point. I didn't say anything, but Art's spelling just went to shit all of a sudden

And again, Danny disappears, and none-ya disappears at the same time

I've seen Wayne's pictures and he sure was at Elan. Why don't you ALUMNISTS find something to attack Wayne with that has substance?

Because your all trolls.

(I'm sure none-ya will be along shortly)
This username is a para...pare....fake profile created strictly for the purpose of whimsey and yuk yuks