Author Topic: POSITIVE CEDU CHANGES -AGENDA?  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Antibody?

• View Profile
POSITIVE CEDU CHANGES -AGENDA?
« on: February 06, 2004, 03:26:00 PM »
CEDU talked about changes; they made changes, then they went straight back to the old model. Why? Because the dim-wit CEDU staff revolted. If you send a child there, he or she will experience softer raps, softer propheets that are still straight out of hell mental torture and brainwashing. The clinical people don't run the show. In fact, they are a sideshow. I was part of it.

The SCHOOLS are overrun with high school drop out "counselors" and high school graduate "counselors", trained by uneducated people to practice dangerous clinical therapy such as Bio-Energetics, Gestalt Therapy and Reality Therapy who are abusive, hyperreligious maniacs, hungry for power, who have no ethics and enforce mental torture exactly like that given in chinese mind control camps as discussed by author Robert Lifton in "Thought Control and the Psychology of Totalism." Hell would be better than CEDU - Now Or Ever. It is in Idaho because Idaho is backward, racist, homophobic, anti-human rights, lost in the 1940's -- Child abuse, like in Utah, is covertly legal here. That is why all the worst schools go into business here and in Utah. We dont have Famous Potatoes. We have famous prison camps for children who have done nothing wrong, who have rich, lazy, narcisistic parernts who would rather make money than raise children. You know who you are. I am a Psychotherapist. Don't trust any private boarding school for teens - especially in Idaho.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »
I agree.  I was at CEDU when some changes were being proposed by some ethical staff.  The abuses of students by the staff (and abuses of staff by staff) seemed criminal to some of us.  I expected the State to step in at some point.  I guess not.

Antibody, I think you and I were there at the same time.  If you are the Psychotherapist I think you are, you are very intelligent, delightfully eccentric, and have a great sense of humor.  I was not at all surprised when you left.  How in the world could you work in an environment that gave all the power of treatment to high school graduates posing as counselors over professional therapist and psychologists?  

I have been out of the loop for some time now but would love to know what happen to some people, like your old boss.   You can email me at [email protected].

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 04:03:00 PM »
Nic... and Snake got mad at me - for an e mail that was intercepted - It was innappropriate, on my part, but sometimes you have to leak to keep from exploding. Sorry Nic....(not Sorry Snake) They screened all our communications Nic...Director-Snake His Quotes) "I Don't Believe in Ethics." "The Therapists are all Whimps." (Quotes of Director SnakeLarry), pissed me off. And that Nic... a good person, but too adept at playing the game and "buying in" wouldn't take a stand, pissed me off too. After I left, Everyone but Rob Left. I would like to talk to Roy, Jenny, and My Rogerian bud whichever you are, But, they are "out for blood" and my e mail is too good of a hint for their "private Dog Eye" Chuck. I finally got their trojon horses off my computer.

Also, I miss Will too - lost his # - changed mine.

Dr Ulrich is opening a 60 bed school, Facility, (Brainwashing Center) in Coeur d'Alene. It will "be like CEDU" Will it never end? -- 50 more kids drugged into zombies. Another cash cow for another for another fat cat. Another mental torture chamber run by the economic elite. Another 60 bilked parents - more jobs for hicks, fundamentalists, mountain men, and Brigham's future Gods. Sad. Have Roy send me an e mail. Send me a hint only you and I would know or remember. Hey, babe Brian is still alive - they canned him for not allowing a senior staff to turn his computer off in the middle of his work and lose his data without comment. Sad. Always sad there EH?
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to hear from you

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 07:31:00 PM »
CEDU always talked about changes but never got much better.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
was that Brian Wolfe that you said got canned?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »
On 2005-04-24 16:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"CEDU always talked about changes but never got much better."

I think they finally managed to improve the Program in significant ways on March 29th.

The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity.
--John Adams, U.S. President

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 03:34:00 AM »
Hey, does anybody remember me???? My name is Sasha, or what BCA made me be called, " Alexandra" against the will of me and my parents. I went to BCA, ACCENT, and CASCADE in 1996...Isn't emotional growth a bitch? Anyways, I'm all grown up and sane, just graduated from University in General studies, message me if you remember me, I am making a documentary about CEDU, I know it's already being done, and more power to them, I am taking a different approach however, and can't wait to see their film about CEDU! Lets get them...BOB LOUGH!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 03:34:00 AM »
Hey, does anybody remember me???? My name is Sasha, or what BCA made me be called, " Alexandra" against the will of me and my parents. I went to BCA, ACCENT, and CASCADE in 1996...Isn't emotional growth a bitch? Anyways, I'm all grown up and sane, just graduated from University in General studies, message me if you remember me, I am making a documentary about CEDU, I know it's already being done, and more power to them, I am taking a different approach however, and can't wait to see their film about CEDU! Lets get them...BOB LOUGH!

[email protected]