Author Topic: My apology to the kids abused at Whitmore  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
My apology to the kids abused at Whitmore
« on: April 10, 2007, 01:08:46 PM »
Kevin has done a great thing, and made me take a long hard look at my own activities and I have come to the conclusion I am doing more harm than good.

So at this point, I want to let you know I will be resigning from the child advocacy business, taking down all my blogs, ending my relationship with Sue Scheff, writing personal apology letters to all the children abused at Whitmore, and then moving to a small unindustrialized country, that shall not be mentioned, where I will cook tortillas for tourists as a street vendor.  

I won't excuse my decision to ally and redirect traffic to a referral agent, I only hope to offer you some insight into how this became in the first place. After all, with all the inconsistent bullshit that surfaced about the kind of person I am, and after all the alliances formed against me, I had two options. I could look stupid and stop what I had already set in motion, or follow through, see it out, and see what happened. I now look back and see how stupid I was to let Sue Scheff's opinions dictate my own actions. I really felt pressure like I had to keep going to support my ideas and my newfound "hope".

For those of you unfamiliar with this topic (I don't see how that's possible if you visit this forum), here are the events that unfolded since there will no doubt be so much speculation I won't even be able to stomach it all.

1. Isabelle meets Sue Scheff (who makes a living by sending kids to known abusive programs, and then denying it, and attacking the victims of abuse using blogs and the internet; desperately trying to protect her income source at any cost).

2. Isabelle decides to try out an agreement with PURE to see where it goes and find out if smaller schools with a slightly different approach can make any difference in teens lives. Isabelle posts dozens of blogs to help the Sue and the Whitmores attack victims of abuse at their program which was shut down by authorities. Isabelle becomes a marketer for PURE, using the stories of abused children to sell more children into other abusive programs.

3. "Activists" like TSW of Fornits, Angela of the Liberal Terrorist Organization HEAL, and others rage on about how terrible of a person Isabelle is, Whitmore is belittled and badmouthed for sexually abusing children, though parents are clearly given the option of not using this as option, which is still allowed by the Whitmores. The aforementioned parties decide a crusade is best to stop the problem and use their personal time to write messages about Isabelle and PURE.

4. A personal war wages on over mostly nothing for a lengthy period of time, yielding no results from the propaganda and boycotting tactics of several teen youth "organizations" (if you can call them this). CAICA and PURE remain stronger than ever and increases it's total referall count to almost 2,000, far outnumbering most Ed Con businesses of it's kind.

5. Cafety takes Isabelle's link down, it was Chainsaw Man's idea so you know it's useless. Lots of progress there...

6. Isabelle gets tired of the pressure and calls it all off.

7. Isabelle and Sue leave the country and never return.

Unfortunately or fortunately, however you see it, I have no results to report as I never profited or made any money from this short lived experiment, though many parents contacted me for help, I never did more than forward them over to PURE to fill up the Whitmore's new program that is opening up soon.

I think this is valuable information though because it shows that anyone with a small stake invested in the internet (ie. a website), can influence parents with just a few paragraphs saying one thing or another and make a comfortable living while doing so. I'll never neglect my responsibility to remain in support of these increasingly popular advocate/referral alliances.

After apologizing I find myself with little else to say, except that I was never forced into doing this, I am responsible for my actions, I'm admitting I was wrong, I hope you all move on now that you have what you wanted at the beginning of this problem.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 07:37:14 PM »
An apology is a good start

Maybe you & Kevin could show real remorse with actions? Maybe set up some sort of haven to help kids who are being abused get out of captivity, go round and educate the parents who are thinking of sending their kids away?

Speak out, not on the net but to the people who really don't know what they are sending their kids into - that's the way to try to put things as right as they ever will be

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 07:40:48 PM »
I think this is a gag post
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline exhausted

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 07:42:57 PM »
Me too hun

But it was still good advice lol !  :lol:

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 10:10:15 PM »
I want this thread stickied... my lord.. I nearly shat myself laughing.. fornits just keeps on giving today.
am the metal pig.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 10:51:25 AM »
Love me two times,
I'm going away...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------