Author Topic: Edited for future reference.  (Read 3996 times)

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
Edited for future reference.
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2004, 04:37:00 PM »
On 2004-02-03 12:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

" ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::  ::mecry::

Bunch of whiners!!!!"

Is this truly the best you can do, Anon? Truly?!

I think cayohueso and kpickle hit the nail right on the head and the best you can come up with is a bunch of little icons crying?

How pathetic must be your life when you have to gain attention by actively seeking negative feedback. I can name quite a few people who lurk here who are doctor's, IT Guru's and numerous other professionals who have spent years pulling their heads out of their asses and dealt with the BS that straight placed there. To call us a bunch of whiners shows a serious lack of judgement on you behalf. (Not that I am convinced a person less socialized than my dogs is capable of such judgement.) It has taken me years to finally figure out what was really wrong with me and to clear the conditioned behaviours out. I continue to have issues with the conditioning from time to time and can say the abuse I recieved at the hands of straight has adversly affected all my interpersonal relationships.

Further, I don't need to know the name of a pathetic little loser such as yourself. If you had been in straight, you know that many persons got their little blue chair for no reason other than the person's parents brought them in the front office. I signed myself into that hell hole, only to discover that once there, there was no way out. Even for people over 18.

So, you above average stupy, it is indeed yourself whom is in need of a life and not vice-versa. I'd advise using the 5 criteria (You know, "Is it based on objective reality," and all that other BS.) before you next speak and perhaps a little "Think, think, think," and "Easy Does it!"

CL

PS For those saner indivduals on this board, God I can't believe I remember half this shit sometimes!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2004, 07:25:00 PM »
I was impressed there at the end Clay!  :wink:

To seek out the best through the whole Union, we must resort to the information which from the best of men, acting disinterestedly and with the purest motives, is sometimes incorrect.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'> Thomas Jefferson Letter to Elias Shipman and others of New Haven, July 12, 1801.

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2004, 09:36:00 PM »
Yeah, Morli, in some sick, perverse way, me too!  :wink:

CL

Offline smack

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2004, 12:13:00 AM »
let's go round up some hard pipe hitting motherfuckrs and take on anoymous. I'll take his knees.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2004, 12:22:00 AM »
Ooooooohhh! His skull, please?? Can I have his skull? (After I finish beating it a few times with a baseball bat, that is...)  :skull:

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2004, 12:47:00 AM »
I find this one unecessary.  Blanked.
[ This Message was edited by: animals all of us on 2004-12-21 01:59 ]

Offline smack

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2004, 12:54:00 AM »
hey anonymous we are here on this earth to nourish protect and provide for children. what are you doing.

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2004, 07:26:00 AM »
Nourishing a nice case of mental scabies?

No cream for that shit, baby!
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2004, 08:46:00 PM »
Can't debate with that one, Texan.
I'm still looking for the antidote.

:grin:

Offline Scott D

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2004, 12:25:00 AM »
Ya know what? I graduated the place and I had some bad experiences from the place and I didn't like it or liked being there and I most certainly can see some negative results about by life that may or may not be a result of Straight. I certainly didn't have as bad of an experience as some people claim they did....I'm not even gonna get into this whole story again. Here is my point, if you feel strong enough about something regardless whatever it is and your heart is truely telling you to do something like write a statement to the police....then by all means do it. Just be true to yourself about whatever you are doing and try not to hurt anyone else or yourself in the process. I am not one to get into text arguements and I can respect just about everyones opinions on various things but, anonymous as you may already know.....not every single person has the same story on why they got placed in Straight or how their experience was while in there. I agree that you or anyone should and will speak an opinion wether we all agree or not on it. I am more curious as to what you read specifically somewhere on here that struck a bad chord in you to react to her the way you did? You also have the right not to answer that as well but,I remember first coming onto this forum and reading stuff that pissed me off simply because I knew or felt very strong that someone was out right lying about something etc. I am well aware that there are people on here that may not like me let alone agree with me because I am never the first in line to jump down Straights throat. I personally had some benefits as a result of Straight and I suffer with somethings that I believe could be a result of Straight. My point is this.....I try very hard everyday to better myself and to look at life a little bit different then I am used to. I am most certainly not God nor do I have the right to make judgments on people the way I did everyday since I graduated and for years in recovery. I still fail at this at times but, my life in general is so much better when I started working on this shit daily. Emotions are strong man, and life is and can be real short....ok now I don't even know what I am typing anymore as it is late. I am not trying to tell ya what to do...you do as you wish as that is what she will do and I will do and by the way my name is Scott Davis I am not concerned with people trying to discredit me or insult whatever.

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2004, 03:48:00 PM »
This is a reply to the Anonymous Dicklicker who says that Straight Victims/Survivors need to "quit whining".  You ignorant asshole.  By your logic, cutting off a hand is a good remedy for a hangnail.  Go back to sucking your dad's AIDS-ridden cock and licking your mom's herped-out cunt (my apologies to AIDS and herpes victims for lumping them in with this asshole's parents).  Anonymous Dicksucker, I will gladly fuck you up if I ever meet you in a  person. :skull:  :skull:

[ This Message was edited by: Idreamofnewtonsburning on 2004-02-12 12:52 ]
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2004, 04:07:00 PM »
Thank all of you for proving my point!  Grow up and move on with your life.