Author Topic: WHERE is Orlando Protest Located????  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Wes Faker

• View Profile
WHERE is Orlando Protest Located????
« on: September 11, 2003, 12:15:00 AM »
I like the new look of the Wes Fager website.On that website there used to be a photograph of "group session" being held at Straight,then Mr Fager,on his website,superimposed a photograph of a Chinese Flag in to the "group session photo".I told Wes about this and suggested he remove the confusing Chinese Flag from his website.Wes replied saying that he would NEVER remove that flag from his website.NOW THE FLAG IS GONE from thestraights website.NOW the website is begging for cash donations for some "class action suit".Its funny how people conveiniently change their opinions about Chinese Flags at the same time they start begging for your money.

Im so goddamn sick and tired of you 7th steppers and your phoney protests "against" straight.
Heres how it works:
You make some of those "pizza delivery man neck clamp cuff devices" and you clamp them around the necks of,oh lets say what some ex-7th stepper or Miss Pete-it realy does not matter because they are all the same,and detonate.This will separate the liars from their heads(a cordless power drill with corkscrew attached will also get the job done.)
Anybody calling for anything less is a liar and a fake.The lines are beginning to blur and its now difficult to distinguish between the Semblers and the Bradburys out there.
Any regular reader here knows well my real identity (because I just emailed you guys)so I am not REALY trying to be anonymous.I am not pretending to be anybody fake,its just "Wes Faker" was the first thing that poped into my head as I was signing up for this forum.
All of you people want to be in the newspaper and famous,I am pissed that you never include me in your little protests.You are the fakers (you know who you are).
Now lets get this perfectly clear:
The Miss Petes of the world (you know who you are) are our enemies.There is no more time for protests or court .There is only time for action.
Please do not get caught in the crossfire because there is one goal and that is to stop the bullshit NOW,and if you get in the way you only have yourself to blame.On Sept 11 2003 in Orlando there is going to be a NEW kind of protest to stop ALL protests.That will be your only day,your only chance to decide what side are you on.The "money" side or the "action" side. There are CURRENTLY children suffering the same torture that was inflicted on you (and you inflicted on others if you were a "2nd through 7th Stepper").Are you going to join the ranks of the "money grubbers" or are you going to TAKE ACTION and stop ALL of the suffering???Are you going to rifle through someone's garbage,like Bradbury does,and try to be a smart ass OR ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ACTION?Are you going to commit a "burglry" and retrieve "Straight Documents",like Bradbury does,or are you going to TAKE ACTION???If you are not willing to risk your safety,freedom and good health to free the children suffering now,then you are just a pussy and your life is not worth living.The ones who are afraid to climb the mountain will FOREVER be standing at the bottom of the mountain.TONIGHT A CHILD WILL SUFFER,JUST LIKE YOU DID-AND YOU WILL DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!DO YOU REMEMBER?DID YOU NOT BEG FOR SOMEONE TO STOP THE TORTURE?Now you stand on your dream money mountain,I will not share my breathing air with trash like you.I PROMISE You WILL be beaten-you WILL cry for water-YOU WILL BE BURIED,BENEATH THE EXECUITIVE STAFF IN THE BOTTOM OF THE PIT.ITS THERE NOW WAITING YOU TO FILL IT UP.MY CHILDREN WILL BE FREED AND WILL DANCE UPON YOUR CURSED GRAVES(if you have any questions or comments,or you would like to contribute ideas,please telephone or email me.Do not expect to speak to me in Orlando in person.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 09:25:00 AM »
Ok, if stuff like what Mr. Bradbury is doing is a waste of time, as you implicate, then what do you suggest be done?
I ask this with complete sincerity. Other than committing murder, what else could be done to stop the DFAF?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2003, 10:13:00 PM »
we will kill them

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2003, 10:26:00 PM »
I said other than killing them... :idea: