Author Topic: Amberly said "I was not speaking to that because I had not w  (Read 5810 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Amberly said "I was not speaking to that because I had not w
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2004, 07:33:00 PM »
So, how and why she turns people into liars is not something you want to talk about?
How odd.
The woman must have phenomenal powers of persuasion. As long as you were among her group of cronies, it seems like you'd have something to say on the subject.
But No ?
Is it just that this power she has over people is beyond your ability to comprehend?
Maybe these people are so feeble minded she is able to implant their minds with false information after a conversation or two?
Your silence on the subject is intriguing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2004, 07:51:00 PM »
I can't answer that.

I imagine that not everyone who has gotten to know Sue stoops to the the level of lying. However, I think all of those who fight against program abuse along side Sue don't care whether or not she lies or those involved with her lie.

I don't think the truth matters to Sue or any of them. I think bringing down WWASP is all that they care about. They will do whatever it takes. None of this is really surprising. These are people who want to be in control. Most of these people either kidnapped their child and had them sent to a program or they lied to them about where they were going, as in told them they were going on a vacation....and so on and so on. They don't care about the truth, they care about having their way. They care about forcing others into submission by whatever means necessary.

Like I said, I can't answer your question.  I don't know how or why or what makes people tell lies.  I also don't know how or why some people can abuse other people.  It is something I can not explain.  I know that some people think the end justifies the means.  But we all know that is far from the truth, don't we?

Your silence on the subject is intriguing.

Not silent on the subject I just don't have the answer.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2004-02-02 16:53 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2004, 07:57:00 PM »
To the Anon Hound-Dog:

Your obsession with Carey/Sue is intriquing but borders on idiotic.  What are smoking there, dear?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2004, 09:19:00 PM »
I can't speak for Sue. I know I don't lie.

Definately bringing down WWASP is what I care about. It will be coming very soon.Sooner than you think.

That FACTS don't lie either.

So much has been accomplished while you have been spending months Sue bashing on Fornits.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2004, 09:45:00 PM »
You are right the facts don't lie, people do.

So much has been accomplished

Care to share what has been accomplished or are the accomplishments only in your mind?  Sure seems if things have been accomplished there would be no danger in sharing those accomplishments, would there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2004, 09:54:00 PM »
On 2004-02-02 18:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

I can't speak for Sue. I know I don't lie.

Definately bringing down WWASP is what I care about. It will be coming very soon.Sooner than you think.

That FACTS don't lie either.

So much has been accomplished while you have been spending months Sue bashing on Fornits.

"

So much has been acomplished?  You are dreaming, Anon.  Not one thing has been accomplished, no thanks to you and others who spent months using Fornits to further your personal vendetta, oops, I mean *cause*.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2004, 09:57:00 PM »
Care to share what has been accomplished or are the accomplishments only in your mind? Sure seems if things have been accomplished there would be no danger in sharing those accomplishments, would there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2004, 08:17:00 AM »
:eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2004, 11:41:00 AM »
CQ: Not silent on the subject I just don't have the answer.

Use your imagination. Your very good at that.  

AQ: To the Anon Hound-Dog:
Your obsession with Carey/Sue is intriquing but borders on idiotic. What are smoking there, dear?

If you say so Boss, but most folks love a good hound. Fine dogs.
As for the smokin - no, I don't do that no more. Tired of wakin up on the floor.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2004, 11:57:00 AM »
To the anonymous poster who said

"So much has been accomplished while you have been spending months Sue bashing on Fornits."

Do you care to share what has been accomplished or are the accomplishments only in your mind? Sure seems if things have been accomplished there would be no danger in sharing those accomplishments, would there?

I don't want to play any idiotic anonymous tag games, I only want to know what you have accomplished.  If you have "good news" share it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2004, 12:39:00 PM »

If you say so Boss, but most folks love a good hound. Fine dogs.As for the smokin - no, I don't do that no more. Tired of wakin up on the floor.

Very funny, Anon.  So tell me, how is it that you would rather harass Carey than focus your attention on the people who are single-handedly destroying the credibilty of the real victims of residential treatment abuse?  Yeah, that's right.  I am talking about the children who are being exploited and victimized by this group of angry ex-WWASPS parents who have aligned themselves with the self-serving agenda of someone that can not speak for themselves.  Why is that, Anon?  Come on now, start asking questions and demanding answers that might actually serve a purpose instead of deflecting attention away from issues these people do not want to see addressed on a public forum.  Stand up for the rights of children instead of sucking up to people you appear to know very little about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »
Well wwasp person, I don't feel I was harassing anyone. I think the question legitimate and the answer would be fascinating; but if it can't be provided, I can live with that.

Care to explain whom exactly your referring to when you say:
"focus your attention on the people who are single-handedly destroying the credibilty of the real victims of residential treatment abuse? Yeah, that's right. I am talking about the children who are being exploited and victimized by this group of angry ex-WWASPS parents who have aligned themselves with the self-serving agenda of someone that can not speak for themselves."

So wwasp person, you think the post program students are being exploited and victimized? Carey makes that complaint a lot too. She was exploited and victimized. She has always spoken plainly about who her exploiter and victimizer is. So, Why speak in riddles now?
You say someone is single handily destroying the credibility of a whole group of people. Amazing. How much power does this individual have? How much influence over the minds of others do they posses? HOW do they manage it?
See, these are the questions that fascinate me.
I thought Carey the perfict one to explain it; but she says I am mistaken. Since Carey can not answer; and you know so much; maybe you can explain it.
If not, I can live with that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »
Care to explain whom exactly your referring to when you say:
"focus your attention on the people who are single-handedly destroying the credibilty of the real victims of residential treatment abuse? Yeah, that's right. I am talking about the children who are being exploited and victimized by this group of angry ex-WWASPS parents who have aligned themselves with the self-serving agenda of someone that can not speak for themselves."

That's easy to answer. Anon, hope you don't mind if I help.   Sue, Amberly, Charlotte, Lee, Paula, need I go on?

So wwasp person, you think the post program students are being exploited and victimized? Carey makes that complaint a lot too. She was exploited and victimized. She has always spoken plainly about who her exploiter and victimizer is. So, Why speak in riddles now?
You say someone is single handily destroying the credibility of a whole group of people. Amazing. How much power does this individual have? How much influence over the minds of others do they posses? HOW do they manage it?
See, these are the questions that fascinate me.
I thought Carey the perfict one to explain it; but she says I am mistaken. Since Carey can not answer; and you know so much; maybe you can explain it.

I have explained it. You just don't like my explanation.  I said I can't explain why people lie.

Here let me try again.

I imagine that not everyone who has gotten to know Sue stoops to the the level of lying. However, I think all of those who fight against program abuse along side Sue don't care whether or not she lies or those involved with her lie.

I don't think the truth matters to Sue or any of them. I think bringing down WWASP is all that they care about. They will do whatever it takes. None of this is really surprising. These are people who want to be in control. Most of these people either kidnapped their child and had them sent to a program or they lied to them about where they were going, as in told them they were going on a vacation....and so on and so on. They don't care about the truth, they care about having their way. They care about forcing others into submission by whatever means necessary.

Like I said, I can't answer your question. I don't know how or why or what makes people tell lies. I also don't know how or why some people can abuse other people. It is something I can not explain. I know that some people think the end justifies the means. But we all know that is far from the truth, don't we?

Offline Carey

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2004, 03:46:00 PM »
That was me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2004, 04:25:00 PM »
You say someone is single handily destroying the credibility of a whole group of people. Amazing. How much power does this individual have?

NO, not someone, it is a group of people, one of whom is that someone.