Author Topic: My 16 year old daughter's first love  (Read 9400 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
My 16 year old daughter's first love
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2004, 12:19:00 AM »
exsafecounselor wrote:
So why is it that you resort to threatening violence? Are you not able to discuss things maturely? Do you lack the emotional development to deal with your feelings appropriately, so you have no choice but to lash out?***

I have never observed a person act "maturely" (rational, reasonable) when addressing the perceived enemy- one who is/was capable of perpetrating harm- in the moment. Didn't they teach you that in school? Or did you go to school? What ARE your counseling credentials? Just an FYI for you and other shade tree therapists- Are you aware that "counselor" is a professional title that requires one to possess a degree before refering to him/herself as such?

It's my experience that emotions and rationale are like water and oil, they don't mix. Vent the emotion and rationale is forthcoming. And sometimes the perpetrator deserves to hear the vehement resentment that was suppressed for so long under his/her control. Pretty common recovery process for victims, even if the perpetrator isn't present. You may not have been his personal counselor, but you appear to be a rep for the program, and proud of it- an easy target.

One good lashing out deserves another. My guess is that he had a reaction to YOUR very "mature" comment to kaydee, "I have read many of your post in the past. But this one takes the cake. Do you really believe the crap that comes out of your mouth?" Would that be an example of the, "emotional development, maturity, and discussion" you speak of. Sounds more like you're still trying to control the thoughts of others- while labeling them defective and hiding behind the "counselor" title.

We all have our reaction point. You're right down here in the trenches with the rest of us human beings, so get off your high horse and take your rightful place. You might do well to listen more than you talk, a really fine way to learn and gain understanding.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2004, 11:02:00 PM »
Deborah makes a damned good point here, ESC. I was thinking along the same lines, but didn't bother to respond. You came off like a jackass with that remark about Kady, and given the fact that you "appear to be a rep for the program, and proud of it" (as Deborah stated) among other things, gave Therion ALL HE NEEDED to blast your sorry ass. Well, too fukkin' bad...I hate to tell you this, but...

You're started over! Three and 14!! :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »
Exsafecounselor....

yes, I do

especially when I call you ignorant

stupid impotent

prgrogrammed

dumb

and I think you proved it even more by telling us all you were happier when you were stripped of your responsibilities and didn't even have to decided when to eat sleep pee or get up or sit down.

Or to use a "program anaology" You are a dead weight.

You probably were one of those people who just lived for the group thats why you come here you lack an identity.

I no longer feel any rage for you dude just pity.

Sorry for all the mean things I said in the past. It must be lonely being you.  :cry:  :sad:

He who laughs lasts
--Crazy Mac

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Verity

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2004, 06:24:00 PM »
Meanwhile....this poor boy (remember him, the subject of this thread?), is in crisis right now....

Hey, I understand you folks need to vent. I don't have a problem with that at all, but could you please do it on someone else's time, because I need every second to think about what's developing here hour by hour.

I am also taking this opportunity to thank those who have contacted me offlist, have shared their knowledge and experience and are guiding me through this very strange passage. You know who you are.

Thank you foe being so kind.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2004, 10:35:00 PM »
That's kinda like daring the cook not to chew when you have SCHMUCKS like ESC spouting their BS here...but I hear you, and I hope everything works out for the best with that situation..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2004, 11:46:00 PM »
On 2004-02-02 21:19:00, Deborah wrote:

"exsafecounselor wrote:

So why is it that you resort to threatening violence? Are you not able to discuss things maturely? Do you lack the emotional development to deal with your feelings appropriately, so you have no choice but to lash out?***

I have never observed a person act "maturely" (rational, reasonable) when addressing the perceived enemy- one who is/was capable of perpetrating harm- in the moment. Didn't they teach you that in school? Or did you go to school? What ARE your counseling credentials? Just an FYI for you and other shade tree therapists- Are you aware that "counselor" is a professional title that requires one to possess a degree before refering to him/herself as such?

It's my experience that emotions and rationale are like water and oil, they don't mix. Vent the emotion and rationale is forthcoming. And sometimes the perpetrator deserves to hear the vehement resentment that was suppressed for so long under his/her control. Pretty common recovery process for victims, even if the perpetrator isn't present. You may not have been his personal counselor, but you appear to be a rep for the program, and proud of it- an easy target.

One good lashing out deserves another. My guess is that he had a reaction to YOUR very "mature" comment to kaydee, "I have read many of your post in the past. But this one takes the cake. Do you really believe the crap that comes out of your mouth?" Would that be an example of the, "emotional development, maturity, and discussion" you speak of. Sounds more like you're still trying to control the thoughts of others- while labeling them defective and hiding behind the "counselor" title.

We all have our reaction point. You're right down here in the trenches with the rest of us human beings, so get off your high horse and take your rightful place. You might do well to listen more than you talk, a really fine way to learn and gain understanding.

"

Or you can just remove yourself from triggers to a reaction...don't take it personally or react.  Unless you thrive on trauma -drama in your life.

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2004, 01:55:00 AM »
::bandit::  ::bandit::  ::bandit::
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2004, 12:04:00 AM »
Ex-Safe Counselor is a pussy!  :rofl:

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2004, 12:44:00 AM »
Dude of course.
We arent 15 year old kids...
 You cant talk to a grown man the way they talked to us in Straight..Thats how people wind up with their jaws wired shut..
I dont give a shit about him either way..But I stick up for friends..What else does one really have in life but Friends and Family? (If you are lucky enough to have both) Unfortunately I dont have much of a family, so I am extra close with friends
Feeling depressed everyday
Leaving without making a sound
Picking my dog at the pound
Living in a tweeker pad
Getting yelled at by my dad

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-02-06 21:45 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-02-06 21:46 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-02-06 21:52 ]

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2004, 12:51:00 AM »
I hear ya, and thanks. My main intention was to bump up the thread, so I got a little creative..

Ok ESC, I take it back, even though you are one..

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2004, 01:22:00 AM »
Dont take it back...He didnt take it back when he sent his hungry Sr Staff bulldogs into group to destroy 13 year old girls minds...
 Fucking cunt...(him not you Froed)

Feeling depressed everyday
Leaving without making a sound
Picking my dog at the pound
Living in a tweeker pad
Getting yelled at by my dad

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-02-06 22:22 ]

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2004, 01:24:00 AM »
Oh and Exsafe...Of course Im going to stick up for Kaydee...shes little bitty 5 foot tall woman and you have no business saying shit to her..

Take your lumps and smile motherfucker...or keep your clap trap shut.. :wave: