Author Topic: The Straight Story  (Read 1246 times)

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
The Straight Story
« on: January 22, 2004, 04:32:00 PM »
If only hollywood knew what the possibilities are. What great material. A bunch of crazed kids sitting in blue chairs until their butts rotted or they caught lice or pinkeye. Love ya, the parent rant as the microphone rounds the room. Ohhh, there's a mom of a misbehavor, We need some serious emotion now. Then the star of the show comes out, "Heeeere's Johnnnny", it's Jack Nicholson in his starring role as the crazy Dr. Newton. There are unlimited possibilities to this script.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Straight Story
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2004, 12:37:00 AM »
Although there is a documentary type movie being made now, I agree with you.  This is good material.  I especially think that the ties to the Bush administration is compelling.

Mel Sembler was the finance Chairman for the Republican party?  Holy sheep shit batman.  This is freaky.  For the life of me I don?t understand why the Democrats aren?t all over this.  

Bush worked with child abusers!  Did he know?  And in the last state of the union address he mentioned the war on drugs and that this needs to be reinvigorated or something to this effect.  The Bush family has swept this under the carpet.  Americans need to know about this as well.  I have been writing to Matt Drudge from the http://www.drudgereport.com/ , almost daily asking him to do the right thing and expose the truth.  Nothing has happened??????.

But I believe that persistence breaks down resistance.  The letter writing campaign that ?glider? mentioned here in Fornits is a great idea. So common people start sending out info daily to the press.  It has to have and effect if it just keeps coming daily.

VSP

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Straight Story
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »
For the life of me I don?t understand why the Democrats aren?t all over this.

This didn't occur to me...good question.

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
The Straight Story
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2004, 02:04:00 PM »
I have a better idea than Nicholson.
How about that guy who played Jim Jones
in "Tragedy in Guyana"?

When he [Califano] claims that the voters of Arizona and California did not know what they were voting for when they supported the two initiatives, he reminds me of the way Serbia's President Slobodan Milosevic reacted to recent election results in that country.
-- George Soros -- Sunday, February 2 1997; Page C01 The Washington Post