Author Topic: Eye on Tampa Bay Tape Urgently Needed  (Read 762 times)

Offline Maia

• View Profile
Eye on Tampa Bay Tape Urgently Needed
« on: January 21, 2004, 10:16:00 AM »
As many of you know, I'm writing a book about Straight and other such "treatment" for Riverhead Books (part of Penguin).

I desperately need to get a hold of a copy of the FIRST Eye on Tampa Bay TV show, which was done live and included Richard Bradbury and many other straight survivors.  It aired in January 1992.  I have the second one, but no one can seem to find a copy of the first.

If anyone has a copy or any leads as to how to get, please please please email me at [email protected].  I can pay for postage and/or copying charges.

This show included a segment in which a father called in to say how great Straight was, and his daughter happened to be in the studio audience and
she said he was lying and that it had ruined her life and began to cry.  Richard also held up pictures of injuries that several runaways had sustained while in Straight.

Any help obtaining this tape would be truly wonderful.  Anyone who was *on* that show and would like to talk to me, I would love to hear from as well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »