Author Topic: straight inc 90 -92, Chesapeake to Atlanta  (Read 3945 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
straight inc 90 -92, Chesapeake to Atlanta
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2004, 11:03:00 AM »
Who Am I?

I never directly give my name away on these kind of public forums...but I remember that guy Adam you mentioned...hmmm...you chilled with him...well I don't know how to respond to that but think about the things that guy said in group...would you give your identity away?  That guy always struck me as a boy in need of lots of help.  

However I am trying to remember a transferred "misbehaving" type turned third phaser turned cop out...can't seem to remember you...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline pinkroom

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2004, 12:00:00 PM »
My name is Bill but there were two Bills I think at the time. I was younger and I came up from St Pete. I wasn't so social you have to understand. I just did a year and change in St Petersburg and wasnt even considering riding Atlanta out either. I lived in Beaupre's host home with Pete his sister me and my friend Susan. It was a two on two no newcomer hosthome. I came in in the spring I guess as I seem to remember it still being a bit chilly when I arrived. I stayed as a newcomer at a hosthome a bit far from the Building. I think it was the house of a guy on fifth phase who drove a blue gto or some sort of 70s era car of the same likeness. He was older than eighteen and I think his name was Len or Leo. I did quite a big satrecth at Adam Cs house when he was an oldcomer and we became friends as a result. His brother made oldcomer and I did as well around the same time so I went to the Beaupres. I was friends with another guy named Charles who got pulled while I was on 2 or 3rd. He was the kid who brought me to group when I first arrived. I really cant imagine any other detail that would stand me out other than when I bailed. Wheeler high School in October or so. I bailed after school on a friday and never returned.

Offline pinkroom

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2004, 12:03:00 PM »
And maybe this will jog your memory. I bailed right after a third phase review or refresher or whatever they called it cas I was ditching PE at school and got caught by Mrs. Crawford. I really hated that woman with every ounce of my being. She is permanently etched in my black book.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2004, 04:40:00 PM »
I remember alot of those names.  I graduated the same night as the guy with the 70s era car.  Don't worry I wasn't very social either.  Infact I take pride that in a place like Straight I didn't stand out.  Actually if I stood out it was probably for being a total emotional wreck.  I think I cried 50% of the time. Pretty strange to think about now, hell I can't remember the last time I got that emotional.  I became a favorite for staff when the past part of a rap was going badly b/c I always cried.

I was trying to remember the friend you mentioned Susan, if she was a transfer also from another Straight program I do remember her.  

I always get a kick out of hearing old names from that place.  I am trying to remember who you are so far I can only place the other Bill I guess b/c he was local if my memory serves me correctly.