Author Topic: edited  (Read 11593 times)

Offline Therion

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2004, 05:56:00 AM »
You dont remember me John?Your name is so farmiliar Im just trying to put it on one of the many faces I have burned in my mind from that group..I did alooot of fucking drugs to forget and I think it worked...Im trying to place you..

Brad Beshears..

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-01-18 03:01 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Therion

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2004, 05:59:00 AM »
PS hearing that shit about people hurting animals makes me hella fucking mad...
 I like animals and think thats the most fucked up thing ever..
 Animals are helpless...
 If I ever saw like my neighbor or someone kick a dog Id run over and Beat the shit out of him ..then Id call SPCA to come remove the animal..
 Thats fucking weak bullshit..

Offline taureana

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2004, 09:34:00 AM »
John, I should remember you,  But I can't.  I even saw your pic from Shannon's sight, but still can't place you.

Justin Pettigrew was one of the Athens people.  Don't know what happened to him.

Anyone remember Steve Volkman?  Also, I remember this big guy who used to sing La Vista on the guys side.

I always loved being picked to sing for the girls side.  My voice would always be gone for the rest of the day and the next and so I wouldn't get picked to confront anybody.  

I wasn't really good at confronting anyway.  Except once.  There was this girl Michelle somebody that was my newcomer and copped out with me the first time.  Her hair was so blond that it was practically white.  She really pissed me off one day and I got right up in her face and ripped the shit out of her.  I wonder what ever happened to her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2004, 11:47:00 AM »
On 2004-01-17 23:30:00, Reagon Youth wrote:

"I am lucky because the only person I truely hated and would hit in the mouth from than is Jeff Spearman.  And he's dead ::heart::  ::heart:: "

what a thoughtless and horrible thing to say.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2004, 11:50:00 AM »
oops, that was me.   :wave:

Peace and abstinence from European interferences are our objects, and so will continue while the present order of things in America remain uninterrupted.
--Thomas Jefferson

Offline ehm

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2004, 12:29:00 PM »
I talked in girls rap about being molested as a child and being raped at 14. When we got back into regular group they stood me up and ripped me for lying and sat me on the guy's side. I FREAKED OUT and was restrained by five guys - great therapy for someone who had been raped 5 months prior...I was sat over there for 2 weeks and I know that is when the true rape of my pysche happened and I just gave in. Some may say it was a survivor method to collapse into their way of thinking - I just knew I had to protect myself and if it meant screaming, raging or whatever else I would do it.

i remember that. my heart sank when i read this. god i hated that place. i'm so sorry that happened to you jen.  :cry:

Is uniformity [of opinion] attainable? Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

Offline Therion

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2004, 01:59:00 AM »
Tim told methey would have kept me on 4th forever because I didnt confront people..
I dont think I ever would have got out had I not been pulled

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2004, 03:49:00 AM »
thank you sweet friend...I am going to PM you when I get done here with the numbers I found.  you singularly inspire me to believe that, I too, will find that special love in my life that will finally close the last of the wounds from that hellhole
jen

[ This Message was edited by: jnloar on 2004-01-20 00:50 ]

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2004, 03:56:00 AM »
Kelly,
That was Michelle Raulston.  She and Carmen York are two people I hope eventually find this place because I made both of their lives hell and would like for them to know that I am aware of how wrong I was.
Jen

Also, thanks so much for the info on my intake tape.  I am trying to track that place down, actually figure out what happened to it after it closed.  If you know, please let me know.  

Timmy, you most likely have an intake tape somewhere.  They did not tell you they were recording it.  It was the part of your intake where your parents would say that they were admitting you and you basically either said please god, NO!!! but since we were underage it did not matter.  the recorder would be on the execs desk but we were not told it was on.

Offline jnloar

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2004, 06:01:00 AM »
John,
I am pretty sure I remember your friend.  Wasn't she fairly tall with long, straight brown hair and very quiet?  If you ever are in touch with Ed Frimmer please tell him hello for me...we had a true love/hate relationship but he could make me laugh even in the blackest of moods which was pretty much 99% of the time.  I have fond memories of him.  As far as Jeff Spearman goes, he came from Florida and made his way to Sr staff.  He was about 6ft, skinny, brown hair and a somewhat large nose.  Highly confrontational, one who would come across chairs.  His girlfriend was Ellen Savage and he was on staff with Steve, Cameron Riley, Steve Atkinson, Spencer Sale.  In the old building, was not ever in Irving.  Used to drive this orange Toyota that looked like a bug - what was that?  Keith House had one to.  But he actually may have been gone by 11-88 because I commenced in 12-88 and was the last commencee out of the old building and he was off staff when I graduated.  I think the girl you are thinking about was either Carmen York or Michelle Raulston, there was also a girl named Stacy, not Elliff, a larger girl from Midland who was confronted alot also.  Chad Barnes was also one who was mercilessly ripped on.  I did not know Dave that well outside of Straight - we never really liked each other - I must have missed the stories of the animal killings.  I would have raged at him had I ever heard them as I never lost my compassion for animals, even in that place.  The absolute scariest thing about that is the fact that, and I believe this is the right number, 93% of all serial killers/and or rapists were animal torturers or killers in their youth.  One of the places I volunteer here in Dallas is a no-kill shelter and what I have seen done to animals by children is unreal.  I cannot tell you how many times I have had to rush to the bathroom to vomit when an abused animal is brought in.  I look around at my four babies laying around and every one of them came home with me from there and to think that children think it is okay to set fire to, break legs for fun just sickens me. I truly hope he got help but because he pretty much thought I was a bitch and I help him in the same regard, I did not get to know him much out of there.  We were on staff together but he thought I was a snob and we did our best to avoid being on the rapstool together.  Glad you checked in and hope that all is well with you.
Jennifer

Offline taureana

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2004, 08:17:00 AM »
I remember being taped.  Since I was 17 when I went in I had to sign myself in.  I didn't know that at that time.  But you see, in Texas, at the age of 17 you have a whole lot of rights that many people don't tell you about.  And so the times that I got in trouble with the law when I was 14 and 15 were basically erased once I turned 17.  I was no longer on probation or anything.

So if I didn't want to, I wouldn't have been able to be kept in Straight.  But nobody told me.  So when they went through the paperwork with me, I remember Ms. Petito turning on the recorder and asking me did I know I was being taped, etc.  It was basically just a one-liner question did I agree to be enrolled in the program.  I thought it was like some of those 30 day country club places.  I was gonna have a great time.  Ha Ha Ha Ha ::bwahaha::

I know that Wes Kitchens didn't keep the stuff.  I'm fairly sure of it anyway.  I'll do some research and see if I can't hunt him down.  I don't remember the main dud that was running the place.  I can see his face, but clueless as to the name.  He was trying to get funding, etc. to keep it open.  I don't think it was open very long, and not sure if they ever even got more than 1 client.  Heath may know more than me about it.

[ This Message was edited by: taureana on 2004-03-19 06:57 ]

Offline Therion

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2004, 08:27:00 AM »
You got fucked just like me...
I remember asking Chad Barnes and Mark Gerling if I would be able to go to Six FLags that weekend :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
 I checked myself in not knowing what it was..
Six Flags...hehe...I was picturing myself hanging out with my new friends in Dallas..going to malls and shit like that..
 I really thought I was getting a vacation from my mean fucking mom, and school...

Boy was I naieve.....

Offline Therion

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2004, 08:40:00 AM »
But I did meet great people...and Straight made me alot tougher...it made things like sitting in jail for years seem not so bad..

And yes I would do another 2 Years in TDC STate Jail over 9 months of Straight any time..
Although I wasnt on a Lifer farm...State Jail isnt some easy ride...I watched a guy get a piece of chain link fence poked through his back and lung for not lighting someones cigarette
( a lighter in jail can make you alot of money you can buy pot and cigarettes...then you gotta find someon with a lighter and pay them whatever)
Stamps are used as currency...
 I think it was like 6 stamps for a tiny cigarette...
 A pinner fucking shitty joint was $5.00
But my good friend and celly was in the Mexicanemme (Mexican Mafia) so we had a radio, tattoo machine, and I got Camels right out of the pack instead of broke down and rerolled..
 I rolled by myself, meaning I wasnt affiliated with Aryan CIrcle or Brotherhood ...they were always fighting each other, and well, I like anyone till ya fuck me over regardless of skin color..I never got into hate for the sake of hating..And I left there with Black friends, Mexican Friends, White Friends..
 In life I make it a point to be respectful, thoughtful, and be a man of my word. And that pays off, even in jail...
 If I ever tell you Im going to do something, you know its gonna happen.
 Thats how I treat people and thats how I want to be treated.
 You fuck me over, I wont start a bunch of shit, Ill just cut you out of my life and never think twice.
 I gave up on fighting long ago, too much energy, easier to just not give 2nd chances
(plus fighting is immature and leads to jail, and Jail to me = withdrawls)

But from Straight I have made alot of friends, Tim Kemp is probably about my best friend..all you guys, and some of you I havent seen in 15 years but hope to soon.

By the way when I lived in Houston I met a guy named Paul something...and he said he was in Straight at the Irving building..name ring a bell? and no not Paul Fox...he wasnt in the oldschool bldg..
 He seemed pretty cool, till he fucked my girlfriend..But he got his. He got sprung on crack and left a homeless dude in his house who stol all his shit, including 12 hydroponic pot plants growing in his closet :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
He claimed to have only one lung too, if that helps..

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-01-20 05:46 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Therion on 2004-01-20 05:47 ]

Offline taureana

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2004, 09:41:00 AM »
Woke up with this crap in my head:

Straight from the heart
I'm really free
Learning to live again
Being Me
And coming home
Is the best part
That's why we're living
Straight from the heart

I always thought not being able to read crap like street signs was so bogus.  I did it anyway.  Maybe because I was older I didn't play head games with stuff like that.

I think the reason we weren't supposed to read street signs is so that we would get lost if we copped out.  Wouldn't be able to find our way home.

I made sure that I always read the street signs.  I never wanted to know that I didn't know which way was my way out.

But it helps when you have a parent pull her kid and give you bus fare at the same time. ::bigsmilebounce::

Offline Therion

• View Profile
edited
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2004, 11:07:00 AM »
They did that to further seperate us from the outside world.
  A big part of their programming had to do with alternating isolation and intense grouping.
  Those werent just silly little rules. Everything was done for a reason.
 I didnt realize this until recently, and started reading about cults and mind control through links off of Fagers site.

Its very interesting, you should check it out.