Author Topic: Do not use WWASP  (Read 6596 times)

Offline warriorprincess

• View Profile
Do not use WWASP
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2004, 08:09:00 PM »
The previous post was me.
I think deborah asks a valid question in her previous post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ets keep trying and move forward

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Do not use WWASP
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2004, 08:16:00 PM »
last I heard masterbation was considered a cat 4 (major violation) and if you used more that 4 squares of toilet paper it was considered theft..not to mention chewing your nail was considered self mutilation...been a few years but maybe the infractions are still the same?

under these standards we could incarcerate most of the world in WWASP-- wonder if the owners who profit from these facilites have ever masterbated, used more than four squares or chewed their nails...or??? how would they fare?

message to mom - don't allow this...if you feel it is unreasonable - it is! demand to talk to your child don't take no for an answer-and follow your gut - if it seems like the wrong fit to you or him...act - don't let your embarassment override your gut to protect your child- you're all the lifeline he's got!!!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Do not use WWASP
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2004, 09:36:00 PM »
Didn't you know that this sort of behavior can lead a teenager back to drugs? If he jacks off (or she,) then he's getting what we call "instant gratification." Good feelings that he hasn't earned. Also, he could be avoiding bad feelings about himself by doing that. For shame! A date with Ms. Rosy Palms!

BTW, I'm joking..  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Do not use WWASP
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2004, 07:28:00 AM »
masturbating, HOW IMMORAL!!!! :lol:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Do not use WWASP
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2004, 11:42:00 AM »
***I'd ask my son that, b/c he was consequenced for that, but you know, he'd be absolutely mortified, so i will spare him. Tell us waspers, what say you about that?***

Precisely one of my arguments. Were you told about consequences for masterbating BEFORE you signed him up for the program? How many other "rules/consequences" are not spelled out to parents?

Probably not a good idea for you to ask if you aren't comfortable, but they violated his privacy.
If it were my son- and I had to ask both of them very hard questions- I'd just let him know that you were denied contact because he was consequenced for masterbating, then ask how they came to know he had and how the situation was handled in general on that end. I personally would also want to know what they had told him about it so I could give him accurate information. My sons endured many abusive things in their respective programs which they did not identify as abuse because it was so prevalent and in many cases they had been told that it wasn't and that their parents approved.

While uncomfortable, it could be an opportunity to clarify what actually happened and contradict any negative information they may have fed him, if you are comfortable doing it.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Do not use WWASP
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2004, 12:12:00 PM »
Hey, people that masterbate in public go to jail, people who do so in the privacy of their own room are not guilty of any crime.  Tell these programs to obey the law.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Do not use WWASP
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2004, 09:14:00 PM »
Source: CEDU Discussion
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =11&Sort=D

Posted: 2004-02-23 12:12:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With all due respect John, Todd D, looks cute and can fake love - like most mormon gods. However, he has a very dark side. Todd was into power.

Todd's wife told many of us that Todd controlled her like a god and even abused her. He was a tyrant at the school and a tyrant at home. He pubically lambasted kids and shamed them publically for mastrubation, he screamed, he yelled, to control and induce fear and intimidation.

He has no college education yet calls himself a counselor. He is unquelified to run workshops, he has no concept of ethics, child rights, empathy or compassion. In my professional opinnion he is mentally ill

The same can be said for Bill B. This fellow is Passive-Aggressive beyond clinical. And, he uses mental torture and mind games to drive kids to crack up. He is responsible for more hospitalizations, inclusing his own, than any staff I have ever met. This Guy like Todd and La Teresa and many others is fake and sadistic.

As for Lateresa, I have never seen a more entrenched narcissistic false self. La exudes such obvious inauthenticity, fake crying, fake feelings, fake love, and icky, smelly, scummy, rotting false concern. Her presentation,itchy with bugs in it, false. Her values, greedy, two-faced, avoident and sociopathic. And, she is just what CEDU wants.

They have one good Director. Lori at NWA. She's creative, kind, real, ultra-intelligent, ethical with education, great critical thinking skills and NO BS. - I bet they fire her. She is exactly what they don't want.

This is critical, a criminal organization needs criminals - ethical people are threatening. They always get rid of the good ones, -- Cowboy Bob, Mark R, Roy P, Jenny, Doug Kim Brown ad infinitum. This is because a cult does not get outside information. And all there is inside is criminals. That is the why of the Racketeering, Child Abuse and False Billing lawsuits.

----------------------------------------------

Addendum: Todd is Todd DeGraff and a question was asked if he is possiblity related to Gayle DeGraff, who is apparently the admissions rep for Top Flight Academy, a program in Utah.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Do not use WWASP
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2004, 10:01:00 PM »
On 2004-02-23 08:42:00, Deborah wrote:

"***I'd ask my son that, b/c he was consequenced for that, but you know, he'd be absolutely mortified, so i will spare him. Tell us waspers, what say you about that?***

Precisely one of my arguments. Were you told about consequences for masterbating BEFORE you signed him up for the program? How many other "rules/consequences" are not spelled out to parents?

Probably not a good idea for you to ask if you aren't comfortable, but they violated his privacy.

If it were my son- and I had to ask both of them very hard questions- I'd just let him know that you were denied contact because he was consequenced for masterbating, then ask how they came to know he had and how the situation was handled in general on that end. I personally would also want to know what they had told him about it so I could give him accurate information. My sons endured many abusive things in their respective programs which they did not identify as abuse because it was so prevalent and in many cases they had been told that it wasn't and that their parents approved.

While uncomfortable, it could be an opportunity to clarify what actually happened and contradict any negative information they may have fed him, if you are comfortable doing it."

precisely, i couldn't i had to go get him.  it seemed unreasonable not to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Do not use WWASP
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2004, 10:52:00 PM »
On 2004-02-23 19:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2004-02-23 08:42:00, Deborah wrote:

"***I'd ask my son that, b/c he was consequenced for that, but you know, he'd be absolutely mortified, so i will spare him. Tell us waspers, what say you about that?***

While uncomfortable, it could be an opportunity to clarify what actually happened and contradict any negative information they may have fed him, if you are comfortable doing it."

precisely, i couldn't i had to go get him.  it seemed unreasonable not to.

"

i understand what you are saying, very good points.  i am finding out more.  
sometimes my posts are counterprodutive b/c the hate comes thro but you realy touch upon an aspect that is at the heart of matter.  i respect that.  
and, absolutes cant WORK when it comes to MANY various circumstances, but i think we all draw the line somewhere and where we draw that line is -important-.  
my perception of what program is about is not the only one -- i regret that my hatred -indifference, disdain, would interfere and/or be counter productive- i can see hatred can, its more subject when its not your own hatred.  the posts here lately have been on track in understanding and addressing many issues for reasoning that are on the whole what i consider to be very articulate, intelligent, reasonable, god loving, put your pants on one leg at time every day and like most others, however you want to put it --"in their right mind", people in their combined experiences and knowledge of the industry-- gathering all the facts and looking at information from different angles and applying their awareness and rationale in a meaningful manner whatever their experience, knowledge, education, dictates.   ::cheers::  :tup:

Offline warriorprincess

• View Profile
Do not use WWASP
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2004, 10:56:00 PM »
I should have logged in b/f hitting the say it! button  :lol:

precisely
and
i understand what you are saying
are my posts.  
aplogies again!

[ This Message was edited by: warriorprincess on 2004-02-23 20:00 ]