Author Topic: Time Warp. Its all the same ! It LIVES!  (Read 2254 times)

Offline Walstib14

• View Profile
Time Warp. Its all the same ! It LIVES!
« on: August 26, 2003, 05:56:00 PM »
I was checking out thestraights.com site and came across a news report done by a TV station in Miami about Safe of Orlando ( formerly Straight of Orlando ). To be honest with you I am really afraid that I will have more Nightmares.

I read about these other programs and said to myself that the "REAL" Straight is gone for good. After watching this report I am dead wrong. I literally thought I was going to vomit ::puke::   when they interviewed the clients. It reminded me of when this Lawyer came to Straight and interviewed all of us about being abused or held against our will. Every single kid lied accept one Todd something... I remember that he got blown away in group start over and extreme consecquences.
In the report they showed people motivating, siting up straight, exercising, all the Love Ya's  ... Just watching it I could almost feel the absolute fear that the patients were feeling. I better be the perfect little Straight Robot or I will suffer like no has before.
The director Loretta Parrish has the same smug meglamaniac nasty condesending additude that Newton had in his hey day. I can't wait until she gets outed for the child abuser that she really is.

Rich
Mayflower Survivor 81-82 Springfeild VA Straight
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ometimes you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Offline LaurenIndia

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 04:14:00 PM »
I have tried to watch that video but my computer won't open it. It really stinks because I have heard alot of things about it.
lauren

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar.

--Julius Caesar

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 05:10:00 PM »
I keep getting requests for this so went and dug up the CD w/ decent quality AVI. If you're able to view .avi files, you should be able to make use of this CD.

Send $5 to cover medium, shipping and handling to me either via paypal or to Ginger Warbis, P.O. box 67, Monessen, PA (make sure and let me know what it's for) and I'll send you a copy of the CD.

A drug is neither moral nor immoral - it's a chemical compound. The compound itself is not a menace to society until a human being treats it as if consumption bestowed a temporary license to act like an asshole.
--Frank Zappa

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Therion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2004, 08:57:00 AM »
Its worth the $5 too IMO..Its lengthy and they actually got ALOT of footage considering its SAFE...theres little to none as far as pictures and stuff of inside the bldgs in any of the Straight type places...so for them to have been given that much access is amazing..and the group is small too..girls side just had like 6 chairs
Guys has like 3 rows of 5 or so..back in straight heyday it wsas like 100 girls 100 guys with new ones coming daily..
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed