Author Topic: Dr. Newton  (Read 1360 times)

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
Dr. Newton
« on: January 14, 2004, 12:17:00 PM »
William Rollins Rollin' a fatty, can you beleive that guy? He rolled a bunch of fake joints one day and threw them in group. (What a waste of good rolling papers} Rockin out in group to Zeppelin. (Penalty=being sat on by 5 guys on concrete till you can't breath or feel anything) Not participating in Zippedeedoodah (consequense=being poked to death and stood up and spit on) I'm comin' home. Why is it one girl get's millions of dollars for sueing Newton and the rest of us will never get anything because she probably took all of his freakin money. I think we all suffered, thus we should all equally get some of the pie (afterall, I spent over 3 years in St. Pete Hell, and now for over 20 years, my parents still say it was the greatest thing ever) I've been outcasted, made to feel like a loser, I still have lousy dreams about these nightmares almost every fuckin night.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr. Newton
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2004, 01:07:00 PM »
Why is it one girl get's millions of dollars for sueing Newton and the rest of us will never get anything because she probably took all of his freakin money. I think we all suffered, thus we should all equally get some of the pie (afterall, I spent over 3 years in St. Pete Hell

That's a good point.. Well, whoever said that life is fair - right?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dr. Newton
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »
we may get some justice soon...those dreams, yes, I still have those, for over 25 years now.  Lulu and others filed a suit within the clearly established timeframes for a lawsuit.  Getting around the statute of limitations is gonna be fun.  Have faith, remember you survived this long.

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Dr. Newton
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2004, 06:42:00 PM »
I dont think cash compensation is gonna go down...But I would be happy seeing these people ruined...publicly humiliated...jobless...

If we can get George W's retarted hick ass out of office mabey that could help..Although I dont have faith in any government officials..and lost my right to vote anyway

Antifaith <---I hope this sentiment is racing through all of you
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Dr. Newton
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2004, 06:45:00 PM »
PS I remember our staff doing that shit...I think it was shelly beavers but she rolled the shitties fake joint out of TOILET PAPER...Like what the fuck that was gonna spark feelings?!!
Id never smoke a toilet paper joint...at least get a fucking coke can  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

No offence SHelly...I love ya and stuff...you were always cool staff member..that may not have been you even...
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Dr. Newton
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 09:59:00 PM »
That "throwing fake joints out into group" stunt was also pulled by the staff in VA and in Cincy. I was in VA when they did it...I just thought it was kinda weird on their part. Didn't bring up too many "feelings" for me, lol.