Author Topic: Cascade Closing-DECREASED ENROLLMENT  (Read 34680 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cascade Closing-DECREASED ENROLLMENT
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2004, 08:21:00 PM »
The truth is that Michael Allgood is a Liar. Every word that comes out of his mouth is designed to con you into thinking that he is all about making and having friends. This is a LIE, kids . you are being brainwashed. he cons kids into saying they will be friends to keep them there so he can mindfuck them to death. He uses the promise of conditional love to control you and to turn others against you if you leave. He says he does not abuse kids anymore like he used too but when no one is watching he does it again and again. he chose cascade because he could parents and law enforcement away and he is a master at getting people to what he wants them to, over the phone he lies compulsively. when he is surrounded by followers he threatens kids with their lives. when confronted , he says he is just taking care of his feelings, but when alone with kids he does it again, if others are around he orders them to LIE or they will be abused if they are kids or fired if they are employees. Talk to kids who are part of the declining enrollment ( molested kids whose parents found out what games he was playing)  walk outs are common with allgood institutions  so is forcing everyone to believe his principles and turning kids against other kids who talk openly, he tries to minimize the damage he does by saying he was just hazing but he is an ignorant narcisistic CULT leader who only cares about those who will lie on his orders.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2004, 02:38:00 AM »
i wanna hear more about why cascade closed. i was there. graduated.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2004, 04:58:00 PM »
I just randomly googled "the cascade school" and found this site... what memories I am having today!

I left Cascade before graduating to go to college back in '88.  I was there for 3 years.  I have done well in life, and only keep in touch with a few friends from there, who are all doing great also.  Cascade was only a tool that you could either use or not use.  I used Cascade to get into a good college, and to clean up my emotional life, and for that it worked well...

Does anyone know the "truth" about what supposedly happened there when it closed?  If so, please post it so we can all read it.  If it is the truth, then it should be okay to tell to everyone.

-Charnley

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2004, 08:14:00 PM »
Tell us about the cascade staff one at a time how were they?  tell us what they did and how they operated?  it sounds like a clone of that cedu

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2004, 09:58:00 AM »
Posted: 2004-10-27 17:14:00    Tell us about the cascade staff one at a time how were they? tell us what they did and how they operated?

berman, dan: rumored to have made more than a few kids cringe under his touch... some who couldn't handle it after they graduated. he ran away after graduation 1993.

abbott, scott: see berman, dan.  silk fetish, deep philosopher. nicer i think than most remember.

cass, craig: taught history, ran forums, blamed the dog for everything (but who doesn't?) ANGRY but mostly controlled.

cass, barb: craig's wife. never around.

tilles, art: genius. happy to turn friends against one-another, but only with the intent to make us think about our actions.

tilles, gail: art's wife. never around except for admissions work.

allgood, michael: see abbott, scott, silk fetish. for being the headmaster, he could care less about the kids, unless you too had a silk-fetish and didn't ask any questions that proved you had a mind of your own.

sours, stan: cascad'e saving grace for years. art teacher, philosopher and REAL PERSON.

sours, judy: see sours, stan. somehow these folks lasted through the bullshit for a very long time. THANK YOU!

getchell, ned/ ibit:  programmed counsellors- middle school- angry. nice, but angry. never ask them for anything.

janowitz, carl (WHO?): upper school/leadershit counsellor. spent more time inviting little girls over to his on-campus hideaway (right behind the girls' dorms) for the night and going to thailand quarterly (little who?)

rudy, paula: feminazi. gnarley. her best quality was that she went snowboarding every few days, so she wasn't around a lot. when she was, if you were an attractive female, you could bet she'd diss you, saying you were slutty... if an attractive guy, she'd call you a "swinging dick". 'nuff said.

they all resented us if we thought creatively.  if we were scared or if we just didn't know what to do.
what a supportive group! :flame:  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »
Don't forget Kurt Mundorf- very cool, probably one of the coolest to work there, very laid back and not so "in your face" like everyone else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2004, 03:28:00 PM »
When I was there, there were some different people running it... does anyone know what happened to

Eric Melzer?

Neil? (forgot his last name, but he was really fat)

Gabe?

Those guys were very strange.  I remember Craig Cass was pretty cool, and Paula Rudy was scary.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2004, 02:18:00 AM »
I am interested in hearing the long detailed reason for Cascade's closing. Without revealing your identity can you share something that makes your story more believable. thanks.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2004, 02:23:00 PM »
Its hard to remember much, but when I was there, there was:

Allgood:
Hardly ever saw him.  Sat in forums sometimes.  Saw him at the dining hall sometimes.  Gave me the creeps.  I think he was gay or something.

Eric Melzer
So could of been gay too or maybe just a petafile.  Nah, I don't know.  He was nice but to me, anyways, he was just a little creepy.  But that may just be me.  He had that house on campus by the baseball field right?  I think he had dinners there sometimes and would invite the students sometimes, I most definately wasn't one.  Oh yeah and he had that office by the tv with the stereo, the couch and that cross your eyes poster of the dolphins.  Yeah I have weird memory for these visual things.

Craig Cass
I think he taught Econ. to me?  He was in forums sometimes, but when I was there he was really only a teacher.  We watched a Michael Moore movies, i remember.  He was always really nice to me.

Art Tiles
I think he was my history teacher.  He ran forums.  Kinda reminded me of kermit the frog.

Kurt Mundorf:
Super cool and funny.  He reminded me of the stoners at home.  Who knows if he was or not... not like it matters anyways.  But I remember that he left.  I think he disagreed with the program or something.  I can't really remember.  I hope he didn't get fired, but I really think it was over him not agreeing with the program...????

Paula Rudy
Scary as all hell.  Avioded her as much as possible.  Always said, "Fuck you for that!" and things like "verbal diarreah" (sorry I dont know how to spel, is all I can remember.  

I remember Carl
Weirdo, seriously.  I heard some funky things about him when I was there.  I dont know about him.  He was nice to me, but I got weird vibes off of him.  He had his house behind the girls dorms.  He played music and was the coordinator of those infamous dances.  Always wore those awful florescent shirts, like he was stuck in the 80's. And I do remember him going to thailand a lot.

Ok, now to think harder...

What was that school called when you were first there?  I can't recall, and who was my counselor?  I had 2, but the only one I remember was this old man that always wore these aviator type sunglasses.

I think this guy named Mike was my Middle school counselor, I wished I remembered his last name.  He was really cool.  I think he actually cared about the kids and I felt that he was "real" too.

Upper school counselor
- Joann
I didn't really like her for some reason.  I think because she was a stickler for the rules.  I think I know why, I think she faked being nice, or to me anyways.

To think even harder

There was that lady with the white streak in her hair and was into the whole indian thing, I cant remember her name though. She was nice.

Sorry I wish I could remember more but its been too long for me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2004, 07:15:00 PM »
Interesting observations of staff.. for the record...this IS Carl. Worked seven years at Cascade 92-99. I did live in the small house behind the girl's dorms..as for having "little girls" over at my house?? well, I guess if you count the Christmas visits that all students did to staff houses, or the several girls I hired as housecleaners I guess that would make it true.
I left because of continued "differences" I had with the "founders."
As for my "quarterly" visits to Thailand...I did make annual trips, and a few times twice a year. I have been sponsoring kids in Thailand since 1990 and I am currently living in Bangkok where I have a private practice as a Psychologist.

Never hurts to add a few facts to the story...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2004, 01:52:00 AM »
Carl,
What differences did you have with the founders of Cascade?  And do you think that had anything to do with it's closing?
Please respond.
I would really like to know!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2004, 01:53:00 AM »
Carl,
If you don't feel comfortable responding to me on this site, you can e mail me at [email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »
if the cascade leaders are from cedu  than i would find it hard to believe that there is anything honest about them except the fact that they are honest only to each other

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »
http://www.barton.edu/school-dept/education/mgordon.htm

Mark Gordon, the art teacher.  Cool guy!! :razz:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2004, 10:42:00 AM »
CHARNLEY!
If you read this, please get in touch with me.
Marc Podell
[email protected]