Author Topic: Straight Sucks Now and Will always SUCK  (Read 1045 times)

Offline dreammagician

• View Profile
Straight Sucks Now and Will always SUCK
« on: January 13, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »
Feb. 20, 1981

A day I will never forget, This is the day I got tricked into going to straight. I spent 3 and a half years in there starting from this day. Yep, all my teenage years, no dating, raps all day and then the M.I. at night, newcomers. I really resent this program, worst yet my parents still think it was the best thing ever. I have nightmares about this place. Can anyone else relate. Being sat on, started over after months and months of trying. Even after I got out time after time my parents would remind me how I'm not applying my program. Dr. Newton, the evil one. That bastard. I would like the whole wide world to know what type of evils went on in the hope of supposed love, that is tough love. This is the first time in two years that I have contacted this web site. I just can't get this shit out of my head. I feel like I was suffocated with these rules.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Straight Sucks Now and Will always SUCK
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »
Wow! Has it been that long? I've only been here for a little over a year, and I seem to remember you posting during my early days, but it's possible that I was just reading old posts that you made...anyway, welcome back. Yes, straight sucked balls.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »