Author Topic: Credibility  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Gal-Ileo

• View Profile
Credibility
« on: January 09, 2004, 07:43:00 PM »
Is NOT doubted (bitter smile) except...HERE.

For future reference:

I am beginning to have a "public self" via my play "Before After Galileo" and arguably already HAVE ONE in the "Theater" and "Literary Community" Art... and I would hate to think that anyone was TRYING intentionally to mess with something that may wind up agented.  It's extremely risky business.  So stop being "Shady Characters" and believing the stories your "handlers" tell you blindly!

I WILL sue anyone that continues to "assassinate my character" AT THIS TIME and yes, I have entertainment lawyers, free public service in NYC.

I have an MA In Creative Writing from FSU.

Contact FAU and find out about
Fall 1987 Master's Seminar (special permission) Edward Albee

Call FSU....find my book.  My thesis is housed there.  Talk to oh Dr. David Kirby (Professor of Poetry), Dr. Karen Laughlin (Ex-Chairperson of English Dept.)

Go to "Academy of American Poets" and look up "John Mackay Shaw Undergraduate Poetry Award" (I have it in my house, should I put this discreet award from the Academy on my WALL? My BLOG? I don't think I NEED TO.  I don't have other people to impress...)

Dan Bostdorf's attempts to smear me have NOT gone un-noticed as he absolutely could have checked my academic credentials.  

My publication History.

My Production History.

My Job History.

My Acting resume.

ALL AVAILABLE to someone that is able to dig up dirt on a man like Ricci. I am sure that can be proven in court.

I suggest, at this point, as I LEAVE this moshpit, that EVERYONE "GOVERN YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY" as they write on writs.  Legal papers.  I'm tired of  this.  Don't think because I haven't acted that I am not capable.  You do NOT want me as an adversary.  I would not advise it.  Go cry to Ken or Dan or whoever...but it stops here.

Credibility, being addressed, while I am making my intentions public, is really...a dangerous thing to attack Art.  Who is being CRAZY? I was writing for the most part like a "school marm" here.  Galileo (Elan) wasn't exactly a Kindergarten now was it?

You don't own the rights to my FICTIONAL PLAY I thought would be HOMAGE but forget it bucko.

Any other lunatics do me a favor, I explained I hadn't posted properly do to "technical glitches" that hampered me here.  So sorry. But I was correcting that and I was trying to "teach" everyone something I thought might interest them later.  You know, the kind of stuff that goes regularly on the back of your DVD's?? Guess you don't look at anything but the movie.  ??  

Oh well. :sad:  :sad:

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"  Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
-- Charlie Brown, _Peanuts_ [Charles Schulz]

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Lunatics are melodramatic. The subtleties of drama are wasted on them...The final chapters of my book are knitting together: incest, buggery, outrageous women and strange love-cults catering for depraved appetites. All the fashionable bric-a-brac...My \'u

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Credibility
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 12:28:00 AM »
I cant believe that this is like the 20 th posts I have read where y'all are dissin "LIZ" person...
I think it's kinda lame, that she went to the EXTREME...of posting her...CREDIBILITY feeling like she needs to PROVE to everyone that she is someone with experience and status in her current position...I am not saying anything... but I feel like her IDEA her PLAY is being dissed...because maybe you were making a movie? Or something? Or because OTHERS>...have ideas they want to make in to effect, and now someone has already...and maybe they have gone their own way on it now...so it may make others mad...I have not seen any REAL threat in this person...so why is she now a TROLL? :question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Credibility
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 01:00:00 AM »
A zionist is someone who believes that the state of israel has now, always has and always will have an absolute right to exist as a homeland for the jewish people. What's wrong with being a zionist?

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Credibility
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 07:47:00 AM »
thank you jenny! i was thinkin i was alone seeing this.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
Credibility
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 11:14:00 PM »
Well...if she is such a fuckin' pain...IGNORE her...BLOCK her emails! You are not any of the things she calls you...You have pretty good relationships with others in this forum, you DONT believe in her philosophys...AND YOU have your own... AS she obviously has hers... CONTINUE...doing what you are working on...Her play could suck, and yours could very well too...(movie), shit, my book might blow...but it's the fact that we DID it...and I guess that is what counts? If you can and enjoy, KEEPING up with lude and rude coments back and forth with each other, than continue. But If i were you, I'd say fuck it, and blow her off.... It's seems so worthless to continue a boring, lame battle with someone in this topic.?

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Credibility
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »
art i hope you didnt take my words directed at you, im just tired of all the bashing we get sukd into; and really just wanna see our true potential take hold here.
anyway hope all is well. fukn freezing in mass and i get to split more wood today woo freakn whoo.  latta all, hope i didnt offend any one, just stateing my oppinion.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"