Author Topic: I*N*S*O*M*N*I*A -late stupid thoughts/comments/questions  (Read 7573 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I*N*S*O*M*N*I*A -late stupid thoughts/comments/questions
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2004, 09:20:00 AM »
it was a BIG ASS BLUNT and it lasted 2 days due to lack of tolerance.  Mandy from 3 jenny?? if thats who your talking about then yeah she was an awesome girl, and a good friend of mine.  She helped me out alot when my mom died, we had a good connection.
SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »
Mandy from 3 who played cross country? i knew who she was...but no thats not who i am talking about mandy davis..from 7

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2004, 01:48:00 AM »
my late thought for tonight...
is this....
how do you think...anyone feel free to answer....

How do you, recommend I should go about telling my mom, that I think her boyfriend, is a pervert? I want to tell my mom, that I feeluncomfortable round him, because I swear he checks me out, by the way he looks at me, I swear i see him looking me up and down, when I walk away, or into the room. I swear I feel like he is trying "to cop feels", the maid that comes in the day-said she doesnt feel comfortable bending over when hes around & she doesnt like to be alone, when he is around, our friend and neighbor even said she feels like when he hugs her hello-that it seems he tries to cop her big breasts a feel (those 2 i cant tell my mom-bc they r bussiness people who shared this with me, i cant reveal to her we communicate on that level, I can only use it to help me better make my decision of approuchal. I swear I feel like he is the kind of man, that If you ever gave him the impression, that you might hook up with him, he would totally go for it...I hate it..cause I love my mom alot, and I dont want her to be unhappy ,and alone, but I hate it too...(and my sister is 3, and what if he is a pervert...he could be hazerdous...!! :eek:

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2004, 03:11:00 AM »
I imagine that you want to say something to your mom so she'll take care of the situation. It will probably be difficult for her to see this if she feels dependent on the relationship, and could very cause alienation if you pressure her to see and act on it prematurely.

I'd say, leave mom out of it and address it with him directly. Like, "I resent (am concerned, whatever is the truth) the way you survey women's bodies. It causes me think you could be a perpetrator. If you're not, then stop the behavior now. You're making the other women in this household uncomfortable."

He might be a "pervert", and then he may have just developed a bad habit which no one has ever pointed out to him. Many times this is the case. If you address it and then point it out everytime you notice it, perhaps you'll see a change. If he does have some issues, he's probably not going to stick around long after you call him out on it. Perpetrators don't deal with confrontation, they move on to the next "unaware" victim.

I think it's important that you let him know that you aren't a victim and don't appreciate him surveying your body. If you can't advocate for yourself in this matter, explore why that might be, resolve it, and then go do it. Go girl!!!
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2004, 10:17:00 AM »
The maid$$$$ You went to elan right? confront your fears say something just do it!

Offline Pete

• View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/lifeline
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2004, 10:58:00 AM »
Leaving your co-workers out of it, I would still tell your mom.  Even if she blows you off at first, she won't be able to stop thinking about it and eventually, if it's true, she'll see it for herself.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2004, 02:16:00 PM »
See, I'd just wait till I was alone with the guy and tell him straight up "Hey buddy! You wanna unglue your eyes from my ass? Or do you need a little help?" Let him know he's busted.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard was not what I meant.

---Richard Nixon

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2004, 01:06:00 AM »
ahah...you know..ginger, when I think about how I will go about it, I feel like telling him, exactlly how you put it, but when I think about how my mom will get towards me, if i put him out there, she would be completly baffled by me humiliating, him like that...I will be moving the dorms in 3 days if they let me move in early, and 10 if not..as soon as it becomes like 3 days before move in, i am going to eaither write a note or personally talk to my mom,,,i guess..i feel like i know what i might get if i tell him myself...
the open eyes...no way! i dont look at you like that..
or...what,,,not your like 40 yrs younger than me...
or no, i love your mom....
i dontwant to deal with the bullshit...
Peter is right...my mom is NO fool! If i tell her, put him out there...she totally will be more AWARE...shell have a 3rd eye open, she knows i amno dummy..and  havent complained about him..
if i had been like, i hate him bc of this or thAT all this time, to then say i think hes checking me out, then my mom  might think, i was searching for things to down size him..
but...since i have NEVER complained about anything, and then now i bring something out like this, i think shell totally re-think, re analyze the situation...
THANK ALL... :nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2004, 01:10:00 AM »
oh and one more thing..i dont want to be there when she confronts him, it wil make me feel real UNCOMFORTABLE..on the spot..he does this REALLY annoying thing..with his eyes..like you can read what hes thinking, past his innocent expressions...i just DONT want him to look at me like that, AFTER my mom confronts him, and if she does in front of me..if i tell my mom now too..i have to be around while he is hanging out at our house, he is a teacher, so he has been on school break and staying at our home for 2 weeks..(but he doesnt live here)...so i dont want to have to see him around YOU KNOW..if my mom tells him..he will eaither IMATURLY dodge me..or SNEAR at me with his eyes, like i cant believe you, you bitch..

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2004, 01:11:00 AM »
i have been posting all this time,,,like 10 posts, in diff topics and just realized my log didnt show up oh well..
Jenny