Author Topic: Hi Peter,you use to be so big and bold!?????  (Read 1675 times)

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
Hi Peter,you use to be so big and bold!?????
« on: January 04, 2004, 03:21:00 PM »
What Happened?You will not answer the phone you got guilt? Think you do.Was I a state check?Wendy put it in my head that I deseved your number.That was crazy Peter MCann. I will say that its sad that your body is being taken apart yeah Ken told be months ago .all I wanted to say was from my heart  and I was sorry for your problems and wanted to thank you for saving me from jeff and marty and DAVIDDDDDDDD remember that sick guy?yeah I think I heard you liked him?
You know better cause you and I no what you did for me when I was at elan and you know I was so fucked out on.One look at me and you took me ?why?and I never got messed with agin.I was 13 years old?Remember?I think i was to be pats made and I was cleaning when I collasped and had to have my spine operated on cause I could not breath Rember that?my lugs and my heart were being crushed my  the abuse of digging ditches and scrubbing floor all day long and you all new I had sever curviture of the spine .Yeah Thanks Elan for Medically neclecting me .and many thanks to Joe for deniying me operation when I was 13 not 16 when I got it
Ya know what peter you suck and god is making you pay ,just like the rest of you that are dead.yours will be painful has you know.well you were a junkie came from shit and did many sick things to kids .I just was loved by you you never came out sick on me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 12:55:00 AM »
HOW CAN  acurviture of the spine, cut the breathing of your lungs? while giing?? that doesnt happen? how many degress was your curve? :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 04:45:00 AM »
it grew around my heart and lungs if you new anything about it.I new I should not have come back in here,It was crushig my ,oh go fuck your self this is a waste of time I don't need to tell you shit

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »
did u have scholiosis?

Offline E7haterJe

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »
did u have scholiosis?