Author Topic: Over it!,its just the truth  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
Over it!,its just the truth
« on: January 04, 2004, 02:30:00 PM »
My name is Diane Verry and I have to say I am not aT ALL SHOCKED that this site may be shut down I will say that Ginger is a good person maybe to good cause I would have booted many this site helped me to be honest with me and to heal!There are sick people in this world and they are on AOl too.What does that have to do with Ginger ?she can't control people?Thats the internet.Elan ha ha You are not a GOOD SCHOLL thats the truth and I got nothing out of being there.I did get low self and I can't be me Elan damed me you beat me so bad inside and out that I question my evry thought and you just recked many souls and you know it!I will forever have night mares as I do but,I live a good life full of love and thats good but my mind was forever dominated by your control and abuse and its scary.Elan was a cult and was run by Junkies which I was not and still don't tough drugs.The pain of being humilated and run by kids my own age is devastaing to this day.What was the learning in being lol at?and being told your a septical for mens come ?can you Elane's answer that?and wearing tampons dipped in ketchup.I was a walking real period!Am I over it yess I am fine just would like to say it ass.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 12:58:00 AM »
wtf? that didnt make sence..well like 2/3rds of it...all the stuff you said about elan, but the rest seemed so mumbo jumboed?

Offline Gal-Ileo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 01:20:00 AM »
Dear Diane,

I had my computer (the 2nd ONE!) crash.  Just incredible.  This is Liz in New York.  I hope you'd like to visit my "blog" to keep up with things a little as it's hard to keep everyone informed and I would like to try and do it...as much as I can  at this time.

Here's the site...and I'd like to say, I appreciate your POST and all the information there, very verry much myself  :smokin:

Take care and PEACE!

The college idealists who fill the ranks of the environmental movement seem willing to do absolutely anything to save the biosphere, except take science courses and learn something about it.

--P.J. O'Rourke

Lunatics are melodramatic. The subtleties of drama are wasted on them...The final chapters of my book are knitting together: incest, buggery, outrageous women and strange love-cults catering for depraved appetites. All the fashionable bric-a-brac...My \'u

Offline Gal-Ileo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 06:46:00 PM »
Jordan,

I was speaking to Diane. Did you READ her post about the way in her day (which we spoke of) she had tampons dipped in ketchup made into a crown of thorns to wear for simply flushing them down the toilet...???

What would you like to call it? Gentlemanly conduct?  :smokin:  :wave:

you Momma is a big fat's ________
--Leroy Brown

Lunatics are melodramatic. The subtleties of drama are wasted on them...The final chapters of my book are knitting together: incest, buggery, outrageous women and strange love-cults catering for depraved appetites. All the fashionable bric-a-brac...My \'u

Offline Gal-Ileo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 08:25:00 PM »
I do NOT remember a phone number and I also think that there is time to act NOW as well as the time which is documented in my theater.  

But, I am sorry "Fictional Theater" CAN (I know, everything is reality teevee nowadays I know, I watch Fear Factor, very Elanesque)...CAUSE CHANGE.

That said, you are RIGHT in directing things UP to Maine proper. As I SAID. I'd love to go up to Parsonfeld and hammer them from an artistic standpoint.  I'm not in that for money; but art is my religion AND I want those kids FREE (yesterday!!).

That is why the place I went to was called "TIMETOCLOSETHEDOORSATELAN.."

I KNOW there is a whole story bursting now and that YOUR generation holds the keys to "legal change" so of course I think going and doing REAL THINGS NOW (I have a handycam, a pen, my md recorder) is INCREDIBLY USEFUL.  

As for today, it really IS freezing my leg and back out.  But if you are SERIOUS then I'll call you.  And I would call Art too.  

I cannot just CALL when anyone asks but we can agree to do that, and I am SORRY that I had my crash, it wasn't just Art's "email" that was lost.  Maybe his number was in it (thinking back).  It was BAD.  Art, I am sorry if I unintentionally misread your intentions, I had a LIST of questions to ask at that time, it was WIPED (I remember some of them...sigh).

Philly, btw, I have visited, and I like it.  It's got better architectural VARIETY than NYC. So why say this about New York? I've been here four  years (circles finger).  I spent years in London when I was your age-- guess which matter MORE in the end. :smile:

I might need a vacation to "unwind" but...I AGREE that there's a whole OTHER STORY.  I don't think it all fits "neatly" into ONE PLAY or into ONE timeline.  That is why I am cracking my knuckles before I do more on "Killers"...Calling and mailing theaters...I don't feel DONE with Galileo (it has to be produced, will be, and workshopped etc.).  

But, that does leave me time to change course and come from another angle; with the right people if they agree'd to disagree and TAKE THE BOXING GLOVES OFF...err  if people take the GLOVES OFF!!

:cool:

Come in the evening, or come in the morning; Come when you 're looked for, or come without warning.
-- Thomas O. Davis (1814-1845): The Welcome.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 01:44:00 PM »
Liz...you are simply delusional. Take your meds and get a real life