Author Topic: Important Notice  (Read 23280 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2004, 02:59:00 PM »
Is this another Red Herring?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2004, 03:43:00 PM »
PACER is Federal.  Only Federal cases appear on the PACER system.  Unfortunately, we have to access the state specific systems for information about cases filed in State Court, which Sue's was.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2004, 05:19:00 PM »
If someone finds it online, please post a link. I searched the site and couldn't find it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »
Have the defendants filed a counter-claim (lawsuit) yet?  If so, is it available online?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2004, 10:55:00 PM »
Forums are very important. I just came off a crusade trying to take down forum pages because I believed in someone the pages appeared to attack. Come to find out the person I believed in turned on me as well.

Be careful who you champion. Your character, reputation and good name is on the line when you stand with some scum ball that is showing you only his/her good side to you. Be sure you know them. When there is compelling amounts of data regarding a peson or entity that is negative about that person or entity, don't disregard it and say that just can't be true! A body of evidence confirms the old saying "Where there is smoke there must be fire....". If you disregard the smoke you may get BURNED yourself!!

I got forum page squashed that had truth about this man/woman. Now they are gone. Now I know the truth about him/her but it is TOO late!

Be sure, so sure when you go after a ideal it is really a shining and pure ideal, not just a sham wrapped in idealistic clothing.

If I sound cryptic, I am so I don't reveal my identity. It doesn't matter who I am, anyway. It is the concept I am interested in anyway. Know the people you lay your reputation on the line for!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2004, 11:00:00 PM »
I wish I had resources, but right now I don't, but my prayers are with you. Stand up for what is right and what you believe in.

Thanks!

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2004, 06:25:00 PM »
Hey!!!
Someone said the word 'Male' a few posts ago, which was apparently meant to be spelled out as 'mail'. Some anonymous postor who spent ten hours trying to tell everyone how to log into the county and/or federal recording systems over the phone or some hidden agenda crap.
What the fuck is that supposed to be Mr./Mrs. Anonymous Postor, some kind of fucking Freudian Slip or something ???
Huh? No.  Next time you finish the slip, finish your insult and go ahead and say that you feel that only men should deliver the 'male' in their tight fucking shorts, huh???
Next time finish your statement you 'hidden meaning' typer you.
You can write some fifteen hour paste/copy perfecto recordo stuff so that I can log onto the phone to find the 'Male' room, but you can't fix a Freudian typo ?!?  
I bet you are one of those people who want to shut down the Fora, you clocking mindwasher.
Hey, Melvin Sembler is my g/f.  He likes to be called 'Male' while your delivering service to him with a smile.  Wanna go at him???
(this message is brought to you by someone who has more time on his mail hands than several others)
 :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2004, 08:19:00 PM »
Animals forgot about being a retard, or was it stupid...pitty for Animals!

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2004, 03:40:00 AM »
I have nothing in this world but time :smokin:
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Therion

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2004, 03:41:00 AM »
Just look at my hefty post count...

God forbid I actually put my mind to something
useful like ruining evil mindwashers...

And I have been getting bored lately...
aving the way for the new breed of bad seed

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Important Notice
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2004, 08:57:00 AM »
Finally!,
The fates have smiled, well... maybe snickered a little, upon me. For the first time in over a month I have the time, info and reasoned advice from my lawyer so that I can say something about the damned lawsuit. Well, no, actually, I probably could, but I don't have that much time today. I can only give you some of the correspondence.

Here is a letter from WWASP attys.

And, finally, Anonymity Anonymous

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2004-02-11 05:58 ]
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »
Ginger is in interesting company being added to Phil Elberg's client list.  Let's take a walk down the Memory Lane of some of Mr. Elberg's very upstanding list of clients.

Let us start with a man indicted for assault with intent to commit sodomy (N.J.S.A. 2A:90-2), sodomy (N.J.S.A. 2A:143-1) and impairing the morals of a child (N.J.S.A. 2A:96-3). Ginger's lawyer did a fine job representing his Defendant client on this one.  Check it out State v. Ciuffini 164 NJ Super 145.

Next interesting case involves a Defendant client of "Phil's" who was convicted of distribution of a controlled dangerous substance (N.J.S.A. 24:21-19(a)) and conspiracy to distribute a controlled dangerous substance (N.J.S.A. 24:21-24). This didn't work out so well for his client, but "Phil" definitely did his best to get his fine client off on this. State v. Hamlet 155 NJ Super 512.

Oh, there's more... try in re: The Estate of Erwin Wurtzel, where "Phil" tried to get an increased attorney's fee in excess of the contingent fee provided for in their retainer agreement and allowed by R. 1:21-7(c) pursuant to the provisions of R. 1:21-7(f).

I'm not sure this would have been my choice?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2004, 07:07:00 PM »
Are you saying no attorney should defend criminals?  Or that no attorney should ever lose?  Or that fees should never be renegotiated in legal cases in accordance with the law?

By those criteria, Abraham Lincoln would be considered an unethical lawyer.  Give me a break!

Offline Kiwi

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2004, 04:30:00 AM »
http://http://election.dos.state.fl.us/laws/02laws/ch_2002-077.pdf

In case anyone is wondering, Section 57.105 says:

(1) Upon the court?s initiative or motion of any party, the court shall award a reasonable attorney?s fee to be paid to the prevailing party in equal amounts by the losing party and the losing party?s attorney on any claim or defense at any time during a civil proceeding or action in which the court finds that the losing party or the losing party?s attorney knew or should have known that a claim or defense when initially presented to the court or at any time before trial:

(a) Was not supported by the material facts necessary to establish the claim or defense; or

(b) Would not be supported by the application of then-existing law to those material facts.

It then rambles on a bit but this is the key part.  Bottom line: PURE's lawyers stand to lose money as well!  That should give them something to think about.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important Notice
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2004, 07:31:00 AM »
On 2004-02-11 13:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ginger is in interesting company being added to Phil Elberg's client list.  Let's take a walk down the Memory Lane of some of Mr. Elberg's very upstanding list of clients.

Let us start with a man indicted for assault with intent to commit sodomy (N.J.S.A. 2A:90-2), sodomy (N.J.S.A. 2A:143-1) and impairing the morals of a child (N.J.S.A. 2A:96-3). Ginger's lawyer did a fine job representing his Defendant client on this one.  Check it out State v. Ciuffini 164 NJ Super 145.

Next interesting case involves a Defendant client of "Phil's" who was convicted of distribution of a controlled dangerous substance (N.J.S.A. 24:21-19(a)) and conspiracy to distribute a controlled dangerous substance (N.J.S.A. 24:21-24). This didn't work out so well for his client, but "Phil" definitely did his best to get his fine client off on this. State v. Hamlet 155 NJ Super 512.

Oh, there's more... try in re: The Estate of Erwin Wurtzel, where "Phil" tried to get an increased attorney's fee in excess of the contingent fee provided for in their retainer agreement and allowed by R. 1:21-7(c) pursuant to the provisions of R. 1:21-7(f).

I'm not sure this would have been my choice?

"

Sure, you're right....let's throw out the entire justice system.  FUCK rights, FUCK innocent until proven guilty...we should have NO defense attorneys....how dare they!! :roll:  :roll:

Why don't you check out some of Phil's OTHER clients....Lulu Corter?!?!?!  http://www.thestraights.com/articles/lulu.htm
http://lawlibrary.rutgers.edu/courts/ap ... 9.opn.html
Phil got good ole Miller to SETTLE for $11.5 MILLION and 4.5 MILLION respectively...SETTLE